Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What are you doing?" During sex

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the right thing to say or do when a girl is asking you what you are doing when you are removing her clothes and bra during sex? Apparently I haven't worked well enough on "turning her brain off" before starting doing it but is there something witty you could say now that we are here?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nothing or what do you think I’m doing?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What is the right thing to say or do when a girl is asking you what you are doing when you are removing her clothes and bra during sex? Apparently I haven't worked well enough on "turning her brain off" before starting doing it but is there something witty you could say now that we are here?
Well obviously you haven't gotten to the sex part yet or she wouldn't be asking.

If she is asking this question you don't have her sufficiently turned on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "you know what im doing" and keep at it. If she says "stop" or stiffens up then back up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
WTF? You should be touching/grabbing (in a sexual way), kissing her neck, etc. Rip that sh it off and get to work. Some of these topics recently question the younger generation.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "what are you doing?"
him: "taking your bra off"

this is what humans do when they communicate, try it.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "what are you doing?"
him: "taking your bra off"

this is what humans do when they communicate, try it.
That’s what I would say. Then she may ask another stupid question such as “why are you doing that”. Lol. Then I’ll be like “So I can get you naked”. Then she might be ask “why do you want me naked?”. Then I’ll tell her “so that I can f*ck your brains out”. That’s usually where the conversation ends and the sex happens.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say this to feel better about what they're allowing themselves to do with you, to satisfy some part of their conscious that they're not a slut. Just tell them "you know what I'm doing" and continue to proceed.
Think this sums it up. They may also ask in a playful way. Just keep going unless you start feeling resistance. I like to say something like "What you've been wanting me to do all night". Definitely don't let it throw you off your game. Its almost like a very low grade **** test.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just say I'm taking your clothes off and Jeep going.....simple....and usually they do say no or stop...token resistance man revert back to kissing her down to her neck down to her nipples...pull the bra off....rinse and repeat this cycle if u have to...as far as panties go if u catch a lot of resistance keep doing the 4 play then say u just want to be more comfortable we are just kissing no sex then 4 play rip them off... More 4 play go on top start pushing yourself against hers she will likely be extremely wet by this point start fingering while on top then move your **** over to it.... simple......this is only in cases of big resistance...they get off on this ****.....only stop if one is seriously crying no and is serious....you can tell when they mean business of not....most no's are token resistance....women get off on being play raped. Is funner that way for me too.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus how much sexual experience do you guys have? Lol.....

It's just girls way of playing a little hard to get, most will put up some form of resistance but it's a facade
It's not real, she just wants to see that your confident and you know what your doing......she will be turned off if you let it tickle ya feathers, obviously use common sense, you will know when to proceed or not.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her and say "I want to see what's underneath all this stuff, I'm guessing it's your best outfit."

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could respond a multitude of ways...
-What do you think I'm doing?
-I can't fvck you through your clothes
-just smile

The key is to just keep it fun and tune out her words. Her involvement in the act and the moisture of her.... Will give you all the information you need.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her and say "I want to see what's underneath all this stuff, I'm guessing it's your best outfit."
oh gawd, are you 12? WTF this is corny and canned.
you have never used this line, not once... ever.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh gawd, are you 12? WTF this is corny and canned.
you have never used this line, not once... ever.
Nope... not 12, the truth is a woman has never asked me 'what I was doing', so you are right I never used this... but if a chick ever said anything like that I would make a joke about it, not treat it seriously and yea I would say something like this. When a chick says something absurd, like what are you doing as she is being undressed... you answer with absurdity.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a silly question so my anwser wont be serious.

- doing the laundry obv lollll
- what does it look like in doing ? Making a sandwich since you did not offer me one earlier .

**** like this

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been asked this usually we are kissing and grabbing each other and it just flows naturally to sex. what I would probably do is just say kissing you and then I would kiss her as I kept taking her bra off.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as it's not a red light remark and it's still a go... I wouldn't worry about her remark.
Women can be just as dorky as men.
Once while getting a hand job (and reaching the peak) she says.. ."oh, you are ejaculating" I'm thinking to myself.. huh? She finished it like a pro though.
Like I said, women make weird blunders too. We've all had one of those "why did I say that" after thoughts.