Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What are you doing?" During sex

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nothing or what do you think I’m doing?
Remember watching a soap opera long time ago and the guy had the hot girl by her hands. Thats exactly what she said before he raped her.

You guys like to go from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds. Slow things down. You have to get her turned on before she takes off her clothes.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, you guys have to take her clothes and bra off?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember watching a soap opera long time ago and the guy had the hot girl by her hands. Thats exactly what she said before he raped her.

You guys like to go from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds. Slow things down. You have to get her turned on before she takes off her clothes.
No body is asking anyone to rape anyone else. Hopefully she is already turned on by your physical image, your voice and the convo
you where having.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overthinking much.....

All women want men to take charge when things gets sexual, from my experience nothing turns then on like a little bit of agression and roughness.
But got to be able to calibrate and read her body language. Because indeed this could turn into some serious ****

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all these future rape allegations.

If you’ve got her turned on, you will never ever hear those words.
EyeBRollin, yes you will hear those words. It's a anti-slut defense or a little game they play when they are suprised at hiow forthcoming you are. And after you say "you know what I'm doing", you continue, then she can stiffen up or so "no I don't like that" and you stop.

But no one is going to have sex with verbal compliance at each step of the way. IE: "I'm about to reach around you and unhook your bra, is this okay?", OK, "now I'm about to reach in front of you and start to unzip your pants, are you agreeable with this action?" No one is doing all of that.

Use some common sense. If she really doesn't want you doing it STOP. And if she really doesn't want you doing it on a couple of successful dates or hangouts, then STOP all together. She doesn't want to be physical with you, and it's okay. Find someone else.

No one hear should be putting themselves in situations where rape can be blamed. The thing about it, is you don't even have to have sex or be physical with someone and they can accuse you of rape, and you can have completely consentual sex and she can say rape. If your worried about all of that, video tape EACH and every interaction in your car and in your place. Get consent in your text in your phone. I hate that part of it has come to all of that but much of it has.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeBRollin, yes you will hear those words. It's a anti-slut defense or a little game they play when they are suprised at hiow forthcoming you are. And after you say "you know what I'm doing", you continue, then she can stiffen up or so "no I don't like that" and you stop.

But no one is going to have sex with verbal compliance at each step of the way. IE: "I'm about to reach around you and unhook your bra, is this okay?", OK, "now I'm about to reach in front of you and start to unzip your pants, are you agreeable with this action?" No one is doing all of that.
You completely missed the point. This has nothing to do with verbal compliance. I’ve never been in the bedroom with a woman and heard such words. Hence, OP is doing something massively wrong.. likely moving way too fast and just being oblivious to how to turn a woman on. He is going down a dark path. This is one shvt test that should never happen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You completely missed the point. This has nothing to do with verbal compliance. I’ve never been in the bedroom with a woman and heard such words. Hence, OP is doing something massively wrong.. likely moving way too fast and just being oblivious to how to turn a woman on. He is going down a dark path. This is one shvt test that should never happen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. You shouldn't be that forthcoming with a woman your not "with", ie its your wife or gf.

Anyways in the game its safest to deal with babes who strongly desire you. They will be feeling all over you and undo your clothes.