Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some things all rich men should know?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That money doesn't bring you happiness. The list of depressed rich people who were counting on it to but then realized it didn't and are in despair over that is very long...
Are they rich and married, or rich and incel?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feed the trolls.
That doesn't help. You're just like anyone else that makes the "You're too dumb for me to explain X, so I refuse." I'd like to see if anyone thinks people of this type are better than the other types.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh. Changing a tire = masculinity is a weird equation.
Imagine being in your car with your girl, having a flat tire and then waiting 2 hours for an insurance person to get jack > unscrew 4-6 screws > remove a tire > put the spare > screw 4-6 screws back > lower the jack. Respect lost from that girl.

Or just even paying $100 to replace oil and filter, things that men did since ever. But this generations has been the most incompetent.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being in your car with your girl, having a flat tire and then waiting 2 hours for an insurance person to get jack > unscrew 4-6 screws > remove a tire > put the spare > screw 4-6 screws back > lower the jack. Respect lost from that girl.
Triple AAA takes about 30 minutes and is $100 / year. And they’ll do it on the side of a six lane highway with cars buzzing by at 80 mph. People have died over here doing that shvt. My wife knows, I let her know what’s up. I’m not changing no damn tires on a live road.

If I lived out in New Mexico or something that’s a different story.

Or just even paying $100 to replace oil and filter, things that men did since ever. But this generations has been the most incompetent.
My car is electric.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That money doesn't bring you happiness. The list of depressed rich people who were counting on it to but then realized it didn't and are in despair over that is very long...
What brings happiness?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That money doesn't bring you happiness.
Trust me, being poor brings your way more misery than being rich.
Anyone that says that money cannot buy happiness haven't tried to shop with a unlimited card in a shopping mall. :lol::devil:

Money can buy you happiness and quality in life, but only if you are inside yourself already fulfilled and balanced. For the poor sods that think that money will fill their void in their hearts and soul by becoming rich (Because they haven't dealt with themselves first), they will most likely become more miserable.

Money is just tool that can buy quality in life. It cannot fix your internal personal issues deep inside yourself though.

Its like blue pilled guys and their logic way of thinking:
"I'm lonely and I want sex - women have sex and will makes me happy and I won't be lonely if i get a women".

Brings in more women into his life and makes him more miserable and his life to complete chaos.

E.g. you gotta do the work first or other women will make your life shyte. Same with the dash for the cash. You need to bea whole person to be happy with money.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Triple AAA takes about 30 minutes and is $100 / year. And they’ll do it on the side of a six lane highway with cars buzzing by at 80 mph. People have died over here doing that shvt.
Wouldn't the people that replace wheels, also know to tow the car a little out of danger ways?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something all men should know:

More women are into SUVs, then minivans, then sedans. In that order.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's something else all rich men should know:

Besides the jewelry/gemstone industry, they should know about expensive wines.

The expensive wines, and coming from red grapes, dark blue grapes, and green grapes.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The most important thing a rich man should know is that as long as he has his wealth, he will encounter both men and women that will want to scheme and scam some of his money away from him …