Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
because they were in or are in the military?
Last edited:
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
are you in the military?because they were in or are in the military?
Dang, people are cranky in here! LolDon't make the thread title your entire question.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Haha that was clever.Brothels
And since the headline makes no sense, (couldn't take the time to proofread) A bathhouse in Guam.Dang, people are cranky in here! Lol
Lol it makes sense, it's just long. I actually don't like the vague short thread titles.And since the headline makes no sense, (couldn't take the time to proofread) A bathhouse in Guam.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is the best option.3. Dive bars
Wrong, that’s how gold diggers think.I notice military pilots ALWAYS have hot wives. Why is that? I can only assume because they know they will have pension when they get out AND they can get a job for an airlines and make 200k a year.
This, and the fact that he's wearing TWO "uniforms" as well. That of a military guy, and also that of a pilot.Wrong, that’s how gold diggers think.
A man that can handle a warbird signifies personal power, internal strength, and timely problem solving ability under stress more than the joe on the street.
If as you say he gets a hot wife, he may need those abilities…
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
and they are away from home a lot. There’s a reason military members cheat or get cheated on pretty frequentlyI notice military pilots ALWAYS have hot wives. Why is that? I can only assume because they know they will have pension when they get out AND they can get a job for an airlines and make 200k a year.
It's quite obvious why you're on this forum. If you're getting enjoyment from trolling an internet message board, you need to re-evaluate your life. Seriously.Arent military guys considered losers?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.