Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some places where men who are military veterans or current members can meet women who want to sleep with them

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because they were in or are in the military?

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Don't make the thread title your entire question.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because they were in or are in the military?
are you in the military?

usually, men in the military have some social connections because of their work. life in the military is different, even laws and rules of conduct that are different than civilians. usually, military men will meet women, but keeping them or managing LTR can be a difficult part because of the work. Also because of the lifestyle, the family and women will have social connections due to the work and environments that are around the work. all RP knowledge still applies as women are women and men are men.

veterans have the same chances as any other man. past military service is past, same as retired from or haveing left any other job.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most army bases have bars nearby full of women who are there looking for some fun.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to derail.

I was in the military.

The bases prey on young military members and their proclivities.

Most bases I have been to have the following in very close proximity to it.

1. Strip clubs
2. Pay day loans
3. Dive bars

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And since the headline makes no sense, (couldn't take the time to proofread) A bathhouse in Guam.
Lol it makes sense, it's just long. I actually don't like the vague short thread titles.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I notice military pilots ALWAYS have hot wives. Why is that? I can only assume because they know they will have pension when they get out AND they can get a job for an airlines and make 200k a year.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I notice military pilots ALWAYS have hot wives. Why is that? I can only assume because they know they will have pension when they get out AND they can get a job for an airlines and make 200k a year.
Wrong, that’s how gold diggers think.
A man that can handle a warbird radiates personal power, internal strength, and timely problem solving ability under stress more than the average joe on the street.
If as you say he gets a hot wife, he may need those abilities…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being that anywhere physically near the base is probably going to be a sausage fest, it might be worth trying online with a pic of you in uniform. I did online advertising on pof back in the day, and pics with guys in uniform would almost always get more women clicking on the ads.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong, that’s how gold diggers think.
A man that can handle a warbird signifies personal power, internal strength, and timely problem solving ability under stress more than the joe on the street.
If as you say he gets a hot wife, he may need those abilities…
This, and the fact that he's wearing TWO "uniforms" as well. That of a military guy, and also that of a pilot.

Reaction score
and they are away from home a lot. There’s a reason military members cheat or get cheated on pretty frequently

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no special place for soldiers to get poon. OK, maybe some women locate themselves in a military base town because they specifically like soldiers, but there are far more horny comrades on base than women who have selected themselves to move there (strippers excepted). That said, the more politically conservative areas will have more women interested simply because those areas tend to be more nationalistic/patriotic.

The best way to play WarriorGame is to cast a very large geographical net; of course, this immediately makes the situation an LDR, but such a man that has enough plates from this could play TournamentGame, making them compete for him. Also, it is a truism that a veteran can move anywhere and not be an outsider; this is the reason the late John McCain was able to run for Congress and gigamog his pitiful opponents - he said that if he had to base his home on where he had spent the most time, his home would be the Hanoi Hilton. :eek: :eek:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Arent military guys considered losers?
It's quite obvious why you're on this forum. If you're getting enjoyment from trolling an internet message board, you need to re-evaluate your life. Seriously.