Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some good topics to discuss with chicks?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find our convos run stale quickly and don't know how/where to take it, can you give me ideas of good topics?
Thanks!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk about the things around you, ask random hypothetical questions, tease her about something she's doing, etc....

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey phat, i really appreciate your long detailed response,I will try it out and hopefully it helps me!

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People like to talk about themselves. The more you are intrigued by their story, listen, and have a desire to talk about them, the smarter you seem to them. So, just talk about her, and just a little about yourself.

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer not to start convos. I just go up and introduce myself and let her know "these balls aren't gonna suck themselves, lady".

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dopexile said:
I prefer not to start convos. I just go up and introduce myself and let her know "these balls aren't gonna suck themselves, lady".
Hahaha

She's gonna suck somebody's. It might as well be mine!

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This time when you go and talk to your favourite chick ...just go smile , look into her eyes with desire and talk about anything ....(One line not more than that)

and let her respond...what ever she says.. ask her about that

here it's not important what you are saying or what is she saying but whatb are your facial expressions , body language ....

That's what we call fluff talk....

damn how much I love fluff talking to my chicks ...they know that I'm just relaxed and liking their company...and having a gud time...

that's all

and whoa...seduce all of them..

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler always said to talk about corporeal topics - talk with passion about food, massages, sex. After that, talk about things you care about. Third and most importantly, have really high expectations about her input to the conversation after the initial five minutes. Get good at bringing the sexy out of girls - that should always be your goal. Ask BIG questions and have BIG expectations for the response.

What gives your life meaning? What's your story? Why does cheese taste so fvcking good? Laugh at anything duller than gold, and tell her she's sexy when you get gold. She deserves it.

Izza

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
we usually talk about my chest and abs. hell, most of the broads i have been banging wanna avoid talking about their ****ty lives of kids and work. yeah, they are HORrible mothers and pretty pathetic people. do i care? hell no! if i can't bang'em the second time we get together out they go. so far i have been 8 of 10 in the last two weeks. the two that i gave up on were hopeless.

simply talk about whatever you think will lead you to getting them in the hay. the idea is to get your man muscle some work. this means that you must dominate the flow of the conversation. don't let the stupid fools get you off topic. sit up straight and dominate!! (that rhymes :cheer: )

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all that sissy sh1t. Just talk about her. Don't talk to much about yourself. Talking about yourself shows selfishness. Pick on her and joke about some of the stuff she says so that you're not seen as falling all over her, but act interested and always try to relate.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
we usually talk about my chest and abs. hell, most of the broads i have been banging wanna avoid talking about their ****ty lives of kids and work. yeah, they are HORrible mothers and pretty pathetic people. do i care? hell no! if i can't bang'em the second time we get together out they go. so far i have been 8 of 10 in the last two weeks. the two that i gave up on were hopeless.

simply talk about whatever you think will lead you to getting them in the hay. the idea is to get your man muscle some work. this means that you must dominate the flow of the conversation. don't let the stupid fools get you off topic. sit up straight and dominate!! (that rhymes :cheer: )
I will agree about being dominate and controlling the flow.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
if you talk too much about her it will totally kill any chance you have of getting your love muscle some work within the aldaris two date rule* what happens is that she will probably become depressed and start thinking about **** that will only get in the way of you getting what you really want. so keep things revolving about why she needs you. if you spend too much time thinking about this crap you are pure afc. and you know how we feel about afc's :moon:

* this is the rule that says if you don't get your man muscle polished before the second date you gotta move on.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
if you talk too much about her it will totally kill any chance you have of getting your love muscle some work within the aldaris two date rule* what happens is that she will probably become depressed and start thinking about **** that will only get in the way of you getting what you really want. so keep things revolving about why she needs you. if you spend too much time thinking about this crap you are pure afc. and you know how we feel about afc's :moon:

* this is the rule that says if you don't get your man muscle polished before the second date you gotta move on.
Good grief. If the date ends, and he doesn't get laid, who gives a sh1t? Life doesn't revolve around getting laid or women for that fact. If he shows this girl he's desperate for sex, she'll never give it up. Are you expecting him to say, "Hey, let's fvck". Well if he listens to you, he'll never get a quality girl and his desires will be all messed up. Yea, he may get laid (and I mean a big "may"), but is that all there is? Now, I can understand not adding to much in your head to a date with some chick. Life won't end without her. Life won't end without fvcking her either.

If she hasn't fvcked by the second date, you've probably got a better woman than most. All girls I've fvcked were on the first date, and they all turned out to be of lesser quality.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
tick37 said:
If she hasn't fvcked by the second date, you've probably got a better woman than most. All girls I've fvcked were on the first date, and they all turned out to be of lesser quality.
AMEN! I wouldn't even consider a relationship with a chick that gives it up that easily.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Forget all that sissy sh1t. Just talk about her. Don't talk to much about yourself. Talking about yourself shows selfishness. Pick on her and joke about some of the stuff she says so that you're not seen as falling all over her, but act interested and always try to relate.
lol, sissy sh!t? I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I sure hope you're calling pizza sissy sh!t! Oh man, that would show what a weak-stomached burger lover you are!

If you were referring to talking about things you care about as being sissy, that would just be what normal, healthy people do.

We all have our own styles. Yours just happens to be pizza free, and therefore, inferior.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats a good rule of thumb aldaris, My time is valuable and i know what i want and what she wants to. Just gotta be a man about it. You can always tell which guy's "get it" and the ones who still aren't their.

So many fools eager to argue and misinterpret simple advice .Psssh it's just a sad pathetic cycle!!!:kick:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
From here on out, I'm only going to respond substantively if your post is respectful and open.

Izza

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually talk about my goals and what I plan on doing with my life. That usually branches out to storys about my past, my friends and, my family etc etc. Girls usally like to talk once you talk about YOU a lot.

Everygirl has their inner day time talk show host. You just have to channel in on something about you that wakes that party of them up.