"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What’s your best nightclub game ? What do you guys find most effective when you hit a night club since the hottest girls tend to be at the clubs!!????

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
What’s your best nightclub game ? What do you guys find most effective when you hit a night club??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,611
Location
California
I don’t really plan it out. Things just sort of ‘happen’. But I find that talking to girls about her (or my) drink & then trying a sip of each other’s drink tends to have a positive outcome.
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Go to the nightclub, drink,dance and have fun.

If you see a hot girl, just talk to her. It isn't rocket science and you don't need us to hold your hand.
I understand it’s not rocket science but know one here has it 100 percent down pat
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Oh **** thank god I re-read the post. At first I thought you were asking what was your best night club game as in "moment".. i have had plenty of mediocre nights but also plenty of LEGENDARY moments.

when things get really good and fun, i love just pointing girls out the crowd and doign a "come here" gesture with my finger.. i hate saying it even tho its not a secret move or anything.. but its something that i've done a buncha times thats perfect because if a girl complies, you're already in the door.

don't copy my ****! jk. its not mine. its just common sense. I remember the first time I ever did it. came out of just feeling confident. I had walked in to a club with 2 girls my boy and I had picked up at a bar before.. and kinda ditched the girl to do my own thing. I was just super confident that night.. ofc, i ended up hurting both girls feelings that night.. because i walked off on one of them, and then she saw me dancing with the other, who i also walked off on to find the first.. only to find out she was upset.. ended up going home with no girl that night.. but ever since then i would utilize that move when i felt really good.

That's all you boys get for now. I got a lot of tricks up my sleeve. and while I know not everyone can pull them off, i feel like its like a personal choice of cologne, you dont go screaming it out to people because you dont want all the other guys to use the same one lol
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Pick 1 club and become a regular there.
It makes a huge difference when you know what nights are the best to go and when not to go.
The more often you go to the same club, the easier it is to get to know the staff.
You'll know which bartenders have the most generous pours and which ones have the most conservative.
Be friendly with everyone, because you never know.......
Someone might hook you up with free VIP one day!

Being a regular there puts you in a certain zone.
You'll automatically be confident every time you go there. Seeing familiar faces at the venue will boost your confidence like you wouldn't believe!
 
Last edited:
Top