"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Went to a meetup, asked a lady out, interesting response

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Here's the crazy sh!t. Now she will not stop texting me. So confused on how some ladies operate. Getting ready to go out. Would it be unwise of me to wait until tomorrow to respond?
Well, her texting you is a sign of interest. Perhaps she had reviewed her options and decided that you have some value.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Well, her texting you is a sign of interest. Perhaps she had reviewed her options and decided that you have some value.
That was before we did the she's available any day, then she's available never at night. Either she's playing a game or low interest. No problem. Another time then.


She's been silent since then. I thought this one would be better as she's not on OLD. Nope.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
^ very valid points and I agree @Glassguy. In my experience though if the chick is interested in you she won't see any of that as being desperate or losing frame. The text could've been without the 'when you have *some* time' though. My go to text is always a variation of "Sounds good, let me know what days/times work for you". This forces her to come up with a concrete day/time and you're not asking 'if' she'll go out with you you're asking 'when' she'll go out with you. If she doesn't respond, just have to have the IDGAF attitude and move on to someone who is interested.
THIS!
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
That was prior to when I got her number. She reached out to me and I asked her what day works for her. She then replied, any day really, and then we got into this game where I just said maybe another time. I have no idea why she'd make the effort to reach out to me via text if she had no intention of meeting up. Sounds like a fruitless endeavor.
 
Top