Eighth Passenger
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2004
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
Do gay guys need tips too or is approaching only hard for male approaching females?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Me not being gay has no idea.Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
Do gay guys need tips too or is approaching only hard for male approaching females?
That was way to much f*cking infoOriginally posted by moonman53376
I tell you after watching my gay mates I have to say gays on the whole (sorry for the bad pun) do not any tips or advice for approaching other gays. Most of them do not find it hard (sorry) to approach another gay. They say its cos it's so sex orientated and they so just want a fvck or penis in the mouth that they don't give a **** (unless its on the end of their knob, haha). Even mega fat gays get action regularly!
But eighth passenger don't turn and be a gay though if you think it'll be easier! You probably aren't gay, chin up, you'll get you hetero come uppance some day, women are worth all the trouble and hassle.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well, I don't know the answer to that one, but the filthy f*ckers seem to have no problem approaching me.Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
do gays have trouble approaching other gays?
Originally posted by moonman53376
I tell you after watching my gay mates I have to say gays on the whole (sorry for the bad pun) do not any tips or advice for approaching other gays. Most of them do not find it hard (sorry) to approach another gay. They say its cos it's so sex orientated and they so just want a fvck or penis in the mouth that they don't give a **** (unless its on the end of their knob, haha). Even mega fat gays get action regularly!
But eighth passenger don't turn and be a gay though if you think it'll be easier! You probably aren't gay, chin up, you'll get you hetero come uppance some day, women are worth all the trouble and hassle.
I doubt it - their targets aren't b*tchy women like ours are.Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
I'm not turning gay. I was just wondering if AFC'ism worked both ways.
Originally posted by moonman53376
I tell you after watching my gay mates I have to say gays on the whole (sorry for the bad pun) do not any tips or advice for approaching other gays. Most of them do not find it hard (sorry) to approach another gay. They say its cos it's so sex orientated and they so just want a fvck or penis in the mouth that they don't give a sh!t (unless its on the end of their knob, haha). Even mega fat gays get action regularly!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Come on dude. Bookstore in San Francisco? What do you expect? San Francisco has a lot of hottie chicks, they want a real man who can take charge. This is your chance to stand out.Originally posted by Ken785
have you guys ever been hit on by a gay dude before?
I have. I was at the bookstore looking around when this dude approached me and made some comment about the book i was looking at (i forgot what he had said) then he started asking me personal sh!t like whats my name, do i live around here,etc. I just told him to "hold that thought for a minute..." and walked somewhere else though. After that i felt hella weird. fvckin f@ggots!!
These gay guys claim to have "gaydar", yet it seems to me like that's more like "wishful thinking", since they always want to hit on straight guys. They hit on straight guys because that one guy they hit on at that time is the guy they have the hots for.Originally posted by Ken785
My question is, how do gay people know other people are gay? do they have this certain "gaydar" sense that tells them they should hit on that dude reading a cosmo magazine?? I know that castro is a gay hangout in the city, i dare not go through there.