Weird message on myspace

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some random girl from my area added me on myspace last week so I accepted her as a friend. I don't use myspace much so I wound up not checking it for almost a week. When I did, I had a message from her asking if I was with anyone right now, that she'd love to hook up for drinks or a movie and wanted to send me pics but didn't know my email address.

She's cute. Looks spanish, probably a 7 or an 8. I replied saying drinks or a movie sounds good, gave her my email too.

I still think this is weird. She's a good looking girl, why would she go out of her way like that? The pics thing weirded me out too. Why would she want to send me pics when she doesn't even know me? Should I proceed with caution? Ignore her?

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proceed with caution.. Something smells a bit fishy.. Even if she was "for real", a woman who does this to you out of nowhere, is prolly doing the same thing to other guys too. That's IF she doesn't end up turning out to be a 300lb BBW. ;)

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was just a spam bot. You got played son.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
LMAO I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was just a spam bot. You got played son.
Hahaha I got played? Check my other threads, I'm doing pretty well for myself and could care less if it was a spam bot or w/e.