"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

weekend report from Los Angeles

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I once ejaculated 8 times in a 24-hour period in the Amsterdam Red Light district ($25 a pop). :cool:
Why'd you even return here? I always wonder. A man can live like a king elsewhere his money stretch 5x further. Women treat him incredibly. His hormones and feelings peaked. Why would someone return here?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I banged five chicks at a party a couple years ago but I wasn't high or drunk, and I didn't cvm half a dozen times, so I didn't rush here to tell everybody about it.
I think he was sharing that there is a way to do it. He described a role that exists in the situations he's part of. He's not the only guy in those situations that can do it.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I think he was sharing that there is a way to do it. He described a role that exists in the situations he's part of. He's not the only guy in those situations that can do it.
Yeah, by becoming a junkie.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Not sure if this guy is for real, has a good imagination or is advertising that recording app.

As much as details like nutting 7 times in a night of drinking seem improbable, it was fun (for me) to read.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Not sure if this guy is for real, has a good imagination or is advertising that recording app.

As much as details like nutting 7 times in a night of drinking seem improbable, it was fun (for me) to read.
I learned a long time ago to lay off the booze when desiring peak performance.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I learned a long time ago to lay off the booze when desiring peak performance.
I never was that sex-deprived so 3 times a day was probably my max.
As much as I enjoy a good lay, I have other interests. And as I like to drink from time to time and since it helps with women's inhibitions, I doubt I'll lay it off permanently.
Nonetheless, that's good advice!
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I never was that sex-deprived so 3 times a day was probably my max.
As much as I enjoy a good lay, I have other interests. And as I like to drink from time to time and since it helps with women's inhibitions, I doubt I'll lay it off permanently.
Nonetheless, that's good advice!
I just wait until after sex to drink, and if it's late, I just don't drink that day. Something else I like to do is take, before sex, some Terazosin, which is a bit like Viagra. :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Well. It's all part of the "game". I bet all our member does is smoke weed and drink.
I don't think so, and even if others do that, it doesn't seem to be at a junkie-level like the OP but they have other purposes in life beyond wasting themselves. Even getting laid too much starts getting sick if that's all you are doing. Everything is all about balance. Most posters on here sound intelligent and almost all of them don't seem to agree with the tone of this thread.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't think so, and even if others do that, it doesn't seem to be at a junkie-level like the OP but they have other purposes in life beyond wasting themselves. Even getting laid too much starts getting sick if that's all you are doing. Everything is all about balance. Most posters on here sound intelligent and almost all of them don't seem to agree with the tone of this thread.
Im not gonna hate him because he's plugged into that world. Those same "junkie" females are "hot" women to millions of simps who will break their wallet, Give their self respect, mess up their lives to try to please. It's the same as the "hot girls" men on this site cry about and he has a seat or perhaps a table at "the top of the game".

There's guys in his position that barely drink, don't smoke and let the women have bad habits.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Im not gonna hate him because he's plugged into that world. Those same "junkie" females are "hot" women to millions of simps who will break their wallet, Give their self respect, mess up their lives to try to please. It's the same as the "hot girls" men on this site cry about and he has a seat or perhaps a table at "the top of the game".

There's guys in his position that barely drink, don't smoke and let the women have bad habits.
There is no bragging rights to plugging into that world. Being at the right place and time and shooting fish in a barrel is not game. It is just hedonism. Game at least implies some sort of challenge, not an orgy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There is no bragging rights to plugging into that world.
Every man that wants a "hot girl" that's the "right" position to be in.

Otherwise pick a nicer and wiser lady who might look good but just not as "hot".
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Every man that wants a "hot girl" that's the "right" position to be in.
But not that lifestyle. I think you are confusing being a stong masculine man with a man hor with no morals. There is just no class here.


mrgoodstuff said:
Otherwise pick a nicer and wiser lady who might look good but just not as "hot".
Other posters such a @zinc4 who I will admit to evvying their posts have more class than this even if they too are shooting fish in the barrel. You dont see me get riled up there. I just do not feel any sense of envy here because there is simply no class here and I just feel it needs to be said. That is all.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But not that lifestyle. I think you are confusing being a stong masculine man with a man hor with no morals. There is just no class here.




Other posters such a @zinc4 who I will admit to evvying their posts have more class than this even if they too are shooting fish in the barrel. You dont see me get riled up there. I just do not feel any sense of envy here because there is simply no class here and I just feel it needs to be said. That is all.
And i was just saying to run 7.x down the quarter in a gas stock body car you'll need a power adder. Hot girls are what they are. The same ones who are so selfish or will mess a mans life up with the quickness are vain, concerned with clout and popularity. Theres a position to sit in to deal with those.

The strong man of very good moral compass whose not vain they will tend to use him.
So if you want that kind of fish Thats what you do. Otherwise pick a different fish.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I don't buy it. I've banged chicks at parties, the typical 11pm - 11am+ ones not these childrens parties you're speaking about. The idea of "chilling" with the girl I've just banged for 2 hours in a spare room of a "packed out" party just seems weird.

You bang and then you go party/drink/smoke. You don't stay holed up in a spare room. To do that twice in a party from 8pm to 4am I just don't buy it. We have all had marathon sessions and multiple nuts bust, usually in the comfort of our home or a hotel, not 7 times in a party my dude.

I would have respected this story way more if you smashed both within 20 mins and had a great time at the party after or took the second chick back to your place.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I don't buy it. I've banged chicks at parties, the typical 11pm - 11am+ ones not these childrens parties you're speaking about. The idea of "chilling" with the girl I've just banged for 2 hours in a spare room of a "packed out" party just seems weird.

You bang and then you go party/drink/smoke. You don't stay holed up in a spare room. To do that twice in a party from 8pm to 4am I just don't buy it. We have all had marathon sessions and multiple nuts bust, usually in the comfort of our home or a hotel, not 7 times in a party my dude.

I would have respected this story way more if you smashed both within 20 mins and had a great time at the party after or took the second chick back to your place.
The story reads as if it is written by someone who is trying to put something really good together but messes up details like this because he has never experienced them...

Who the hell chills in a room at a packed party? There would have been like 7 or 8 people trying to get in the room or that would have walked in
 

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
I had no idea my lifestyle was this hard to believe, but im definitely flattered by it . But I am tame compared to most of the guys i know, im talking about people who party 5-6x a week and dont work yet always seem to have money to spend. I still keep it balanced since i have a day job and side business, but i do go hard on weekends. And in cities like L.A. where theres a large concentration of ppl with lots of free time and money this type of hedonistic lifestyle is going to thrive. Some of you seem to have a small town mentality so this stuff must seem foriegn to you.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I had no idea my lifestyle was this hard to believe, but im definitely flattered by it . But I am tame compared to most of the guys i know, im talking about people who party 5-6x a week and dont work yet always seem to have money to spend. I still keep it balanced since i have a day job and side business, but i do go hard on weekends. And in cities like L.A. where theres a large concentration of ppl with lots of free time and money this type of hedonistic lifestyle is going to thrive. Some of you seem to have a small town mentality so this stuff must seem foriegn to you.
Umm...if I am not mistaken Murk lives in London which is like double the size of LA
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top