Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weekend report from Los Angeles

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had no idea my lifestyle was this hard to believe, but im definitely flattered by it . But I am tame compared to most of the guys i know, im talking about people who party 5-6x a week and dont work yet always seem to have money to spend. I still keep it balanced since i have a day job and side business, but i do go hard on weekends. And in cities like L.A. where theres a large concentration of ppl with lots of free time and money this type of hedonistic lifestyle is going to thrive. Some of you seem to have a small town mentality so this stuff must seem foriegn to you.
Your lifestyle is not hard to believe. It's just that it's not my cup of tea and sounds too hedonistic for my tastes. I confused your posts with the other people who party 5 - 6 x a week and don't work. I'm not sure why, but that was the impression I had from your posts. What type of day-job do you do? What is your side business? Do you live at home, or on your own?

In relationship to this thread, I'd be volcel because I wouldn't pay that price of admission to get laid, and in relationship @mrgoodstuff, it would double-confirm I'm really volcel because I wouldn't want to drink or do any drugs and would feel any "influence" would impair the purity of any experience or intimacy with a woman. I can't feel like I'm just going through motions of something but I'm not 100% there.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lifestyle is not hard to believe. It's just that it's not my cup of tea and sounds too hedonistic for my tastes. I confused your posts with the other people who party 5 - 6 x a week and don't work. I'm not sure why, but that was the impression I had from your posts. What type of day-job do you do? What is your side business? Do you live at home, or on your own?

In relationship to this thread, I'd be volcel because I wouldn't pay that price of admission to get laid, and in relationship @mrgoodstuff, it would double-confirm I'm really volcel because I wouldn't want to drink or do any drugs and would feel any "influence" would impair the purity of any experience or intimacy with a woman. I can't feel like I'm just going through motions of something but I'm not 100% there.
Im in finance, work 40-50hrs per week and make 6 figs. I also have a real estate business(rental properties) that im actively working to expand.
I can easily afford to live alone but i have a roomate just to have more spending money.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in finance, work 40-50hrs per week and make 6 figs. I also have a real estate business(rental properties) that im actively working to expand.
I can easily afford to live alone but i have a roomate just to have more spending money.
Does your roommate know about your lifestyle? Doesn't this mean you have no privacy to bring women back to your apartment? Does your roommate have a gf or bring women home?

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does your roommate know about your lifestyle? Doesn't this mean you have no privacy to bring women back to your apartment? Does your roommate have a gf or bring women home?
He hears me talking about partying on the phone and sees me hungover so i assume he does. Privacy isnt an issue, hes usually holed up in his room especially when i bring girls over and in the 2yrs ive lived with him hes never brought anyone home. Hes slightly fat and a bit below avg looking so he aint gonna be pimpin it anytime soon.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He hears me talking about partying on the phone and sees me hungover so i assume he does. Privacy isnt an issue, hes usually holed up in his room especially when i bring girls over and in the 2yrs ive lived with him hes never brought anyone home. Hes slightly fat and a bit below avg looking so he aint gonna be pimpin it anytime soon.
Looks like he needs a leg up. Why dont you help him out?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does not look white though.
His ancestors probably came from the Middle East and looked brown..... and their ancestors came from Africa and probably looked Black.....

He's the missing link between the ancient brown folks from the Middle East and the modern Chads from Europe....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder if this roommate will be the next Eliott Roger and target the OP first. This set up does not look good. Just make sure he does not have guns around or anything like that.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaaan.....i woke up feeling disgusted with women after a long weekend of partying. I smashed one girl raw but I'll save you the details. Alex smashed 2 girls and lastnight he hits me up a 4am saying hes partying with 2 chicks i think he had a 3some but havent talked to him yet. This one chick i liked got drunk af and was showing me snaps of some dude jerking off and said she uses a strapon with him. She said it like it was normal, i was fvcking disgusted with her. Then this other guy whos only like 20yrs old shows me pics of legit orgies hes had and pics of some milf that hes living with and she pays all his bills, and me thinking of all the girls i fvck raw same night without knowing their names even. All this just started to disgust me. Plus need to layoff the yayo, everyone in this fvcking city does it, its hard to avoid even when i say no they pressure you. Like mfer i got a life, Ive been partying for 4 days straight i need a break. Im up for a promotion at work and had a lackluster meeting with my boss cuz ive been partying for 4 days straight and i still feel braindead. All these sex crazed girls and guys drinking and doing drugs every fvcking day got to me, and im deep in this chit now, even if its just on wkends it takes its toll. Need a break from all this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaaan.....i woke up feeling disgusted with women after a long weekend of partying. I smashed one girl raw but I'll save you the details. Alex smashed 2 girls and lastnight he hits me up a 4am saying hes partying with 2 chicks i think he had a 3some but havent talked to him yet. This one chick i liked got drunk af and was showing me snaps of some dude jerking off and said she uses a strapon with him. She said it like it was normal, i was fvcking disgusted with her. Then this other guy whos only like 20yrs old shows me pics of legit orgies hes had and pics of some milf that hes living with and she pays all his bills, and me thinking of all the girls i fvck raw same night without knowing their names even. All this just started to disgust me. Plus need to layoff the yayo, everyone in this fvcking city does it, its hard to avoid even when i say no they pressure you. Like mfer i got a life, Ive been partying for 4 days straight i need a break. Im up for a promotion at work and had a lackluster meeting with my boss cuz ive been partying for 4 days straight and i still feel braindead. All these sex crazed girls and guys drinking and doing drugs every fvcking day got to me, and im deep in this chit now, even if its just on wkends it takes its toll. Need a break from all this.
3 wks break and in the gym instead. Drink allot of water to flush your system.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a lot of girls compliment my looks too, one said i looked like christiano ronaldo, another said i look like an musician or actor, one said i was intimidating due to my looks. But It doesnt even mean nothing no more, just another easy lay from some sex crazed skank. Who gives a chit.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then this other guy whos only like 20yrs old shows me pics of legit orgies hes had and pics of some milf that hes living with and she pays all his bills,
I thought people on here would think this guy is DJ because he's getting what he wants out of women. But you are disgusted. It means you have a soul. There is hope for you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought people on here would think this guy is DJ because he's getting what he wants out of women. But you are disgusted. It means you have a soul. There is hope for you.
We all have souls, no matter how much some of us are trying to hide it.
And when you hide it, there's a big chance of ending up miserable, disgusted, depressed, hurt.
Same chance when you have your soul on display. But you're doing it for the right purpose.