Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weekend report from Los Angeles

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Good sh!t man. Finally some proper content on here.. I started getting worried and was ready to bounce from this forum after seeing so much bad content. Keep doing you man. I need to find the house parties out here right now. Best we have are bars that are open, and I frequent one that is close to club level with how many people there are and how little restrictions/rules they have. However, I haven't been slaying like that as of late.. Just my plates. Only advice I got for you is to stop raw dogging hoes man. Get a huge costco pack of rubbers you'll be fine.

Last edited:

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up running into a girl i smashed about a month ago at the party. She has nice brown skin, fat ass, small waist and normal sized tits with a pretty face. Id say a solid 7. We were vibing and getting along pretty good, there was a group of 4 male models there that we were clowning on and making eachother laugh. we danced a bit then she asked why i never got her number or social media and that we should see eachother again outside the "house party" atmosphere. It seemed like she was wanting something more with me other than a ONS. I really like her too and have been feeling the need to get "close" to a girl, maybe even date. But its hard to do since lots of the girls i meet are simply not interested in dating they just want parties and random sex. This girl took the initiative and basically asked me out, shes already 26 so maybe that has something to do with it. Well see if anything serious can emerge from these drunken parties but not counting on it. Other than that it was a pretty uneventful weekend. The bars are starting to open but they close at like 10pm so house parties are still the go to.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up running into a girl i smashed about a month ago at the party. She has nice brown skin, fat ass, small waist and normal sized tits with a pretty face. Id say a solid 7. We were vibing and getting along pretty good, there was a group of 4 male models there that we were clowning on and making eachother laugh. we danced a bit then she asked why i never got her number or social media and that we should see eachother again outside the "house party" atmosphere. It seemed like she was wanting something more with me other than a ONS. I really like her too and have been feeling the need to get "close" to a girl, maybe even date. But its hard to do since lots of the girls i meet are simply not interested in dating they just want parties and random sex. This girl took the initiative and basically asked me out, shes already 26 so maybe that has something to do with it. Well see if anything serious can emerge from these drunken parties but not counting on it. Other than that it was a pretty uneventful weekend. The bars are starting to open but they close at like 10pm so house parties are still the go to.
Glad to see you're starting to get back on track.
Good luck!