Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

we will all die from wuhan virus

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, we're not all going to die from the latest virus of the week. Turn off MSNBC or Faux News or whatever garbage source you're using and get some fresh air.

And if we do die, well, we had a good run.
bro just you wait a month and you will see the panic in every country

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
We already have notices up at work to tell us what to do in the case of a suspected rotovirus patient.
BTW, if you're going to wear a mask, you might aswell wear eye protection too cos you can still contract through the eyes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We already have notices up at work to tell us what to do in the case of a suspected rotovirus patient.
BTW, if you're going to wear a mask, you might aswell wear eye protection too cos you can still contract through the eyes.

Well at least we wont need earphones and hats at the gym anymore to avoid talkers...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the clinic this morning, I think I'm coming down with something.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro just you wait a month and you will see the panic in every country
Cool.

By the way, Asians didn't start wearing face masks this month. That's common practice when they're sick with a common cold.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the clinic this morning, I think I'm coming down with something.
I was wanting to know what you in particular thought about this, since you are into that conspiracy theory moon landing stuff.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was wanting to know what you in particular thought about this, since you are into that conspiracy theory moon landing stuff.
Don't scare him, have pity on those poor doctors each time he wakes up from a nightmare.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I want to lea

I want to leave now but am waiting for my Feb 15th paycheck.
You sound like u r one of those independents that went over due to an offer from a local company.

Next time get hired in home base or through some European MNC and then be based in China.

That's gonna insulate you in lots of ways.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No mistake.

China is teetering on the brink of economic devastation.

The thing they fear most is an uprising.

Army is not big enough to quell the street light dance party.

So, they decided to proactively kill them.

That's why they purposely released it JUST as people were leaving for Lunar New Year.

This also solves the demographic time bomb.

Kill the oldest, sickest, and the working age folk are more of a majority.

From a immoral policy standpoint, this makes perfect sense.

It provides cover, keep people inside and terrified = no riot.

Kills the oldest and the weakest, the most likely to need government assistance as they grow old = no financial cliff.
Oh really?

I always knew that cowardice breeds fear.

However today I learned something new, that extreme fear also lowers one's IQ.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not to be a conspiracy theory hack, but if you guys go to boston.cbslocal.com their is a story about some researchers working for Harvard and Boston university that have been indicted for working with the chinese government. These researchers worked in the fields of biology and chemical biology. One was working with the Wuhan institute of technology. The names of the researchers stealing info for the chinese government were Dr. charles lieber , Yanqing ye , and zaosong zheng. They were also stealing biological material for the chinese government. By the way I have decided that in a worse case scenario, I am joining forces with Randall Flagg in Vegas.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes me believe more in the theory I had about this having something to do with the chines government and bio weapons. as far as the numbers and info provided by the chines government I don't trust anything they say about this or anything else. As far as panicking it is useless to panic as this will not help, best course of action is to stay calm, be aware , and act accordingly.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a sore throat all day and I've just coughed all over this thread so whatever I've got, you lot have it too.

Welcome...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately the predictions are pretty accurate so far...
Well, that's chicken feed compared to our normal seasonal flu that infects millions and kills up to 600,000 per year worldwide.

And its been going on for years.

Maybe this news might send OP over the edge and fry his circuits.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really?

really? you learned that today? fear is a nice tool, keep a lot of people in check, see how china control most companys and they pop, if you don't agree with teh goverment no bussiness, if you don't agree with the comunism party jail/ others sanctions, also china don't like news they don't like going on they pop

but hey the good thing about this whole conspiracy is some is a good laugh, I normally read and share this kind of thing for fun

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think it's the other way around.

Cowardice is a response to fear.

Of course, this could be one of those chicken egg things.

This has been known for a long time.

Nobody thinks rationally under extreme fear.

That's the whole point of the fight or flight response.

Sending all the energy to the muscles for maximum chance of escape.

Several studies have been done to show that one's average Sudoku score, for example, is significantly lowered while being chased by lions, tigers and bears, compared to sitting in a relaxing coffee shop.

Of course, when test subjects are sitting in relaxing coffee shops WITH cute baristas, the Sudoku scores drop back down.

The evidence suggests that fear of baristas is not as large as fear of getting eaten by lions, tigers, and bears.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would think it's the other way around.

Cowardice is a response to fear.

Of course, this could be one of those chicken egg things.

This has been known for a long time.

Nobody thinks rationally under extreme fear.

That's the whole point of the fight or flight response.

Sending all the energy to the muscles for maximum chance of escape.

Several studies have been done to show that one's average Sudoku score, for example, is significantly lowered while being chased by lions, tigers and bears, compared to sitting in a relaxing coffee shop.

Of course, when test subjects are sitting in relaxing coffee shops WITH cute baristas, the Sudoku scores drop back down.

The evidence suggests that fear of baristas is not as large as fear of getting eaten by lions, tigers, and bears.
Is that ur excuse?