Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

we will all die from wuhan virus

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really?

I always knew that cowardice breeds fear.

However today I learned something new, that extreme fear also lowers one's IQ.
really? you learned that today? fear is a nice tool, keep a lot of people in check, see how china control most companys and they pop, if you don't agree with teh goverment no bussiness, if you don't agree with the comunism party jail/ others sanctions, also china don't like news they don't like going on they pop

but hey the good thing about this whole conspiracy is some is a good laugh, I normally read and share this kind of thing for fun

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always knew that cowardice breeds fear.
I would think it's the other way around.

Cowardice is a response to fear.

Of course, this could be one of those chicken egg things.

However today I learned something new, that extreme fear also lowers one's IQ.
This has been known for a long time.

Nobody thinks rationally under extreme fear.

That's the whole point of the fight or flight response.

Sending all the energy to the muscles for maximum chance of escape.

Several studies have been done to show that one's average Sudoku score, for example, is significantly lowered while being chased by lions, tigers and bears, compared to sitting in a relaxing coffee shop.

Of course, when test subjects are sitting in relaxing coffee shops WITH cute baristas, the Sudoku scores drop back down.

The evidence suggests that fear of baristas is not as large as fear of getting eaten by lions, tigers, and bears.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I would think it's the other way around.

Cowardice is a response to fear.

Of course, this could be one of those chicken egg things.

This has been known for a long time.

Nobody thinks rationally under extreme fear.

That's the whole point of the fight or flight response.

Sending all the energy to the muscles for maximum chance of escape.

Several studies have been done to show that one's average Sudoku score, for example, is significantly lowered while being chased by lions, tigers and bears, compared to sitting in a relaxing coffee shop.

Of course, when test subjects are sitting in relaxing coffee shops WITH cute baristas, the Sudoku scores drop back down.

The evidence suggests that fear of baristas is not as large as fear of getting eaten by lions, tigers, and bears.
Is that ur excuse?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several studies have been done to show that one's average Sudoku score, for example, is significantly lowered while being chased by lions, tigers and bears
Wonder how they tested that exactly?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ngl if u die from wuhan virus spaz will ask the same "is that ur excuse"
OK. Go ahead and hide under ur bed.

Right, I almost forgot, continue spreading irrational fear or unfounded rumours and like now offer no preventive solutions.

Meanwhile if there's enough of people just like you in ur city, then there'll be riot, chaos and deaths.

Enjoy ur contribution by fanning the flames of fear.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise that SARS was covered up till the end by the commies?

The data is a watered down version.

We only knew much of the information via HK and through Singapore, who were hit hard.

And as for the Wuhan virus, it only shot up after their Prez ordered no cover ups and any party official found guilty will be severely dealt with.

Regardless, I think there's much more infected. Some probably isn't sick enough to warrant a medical checkups but are actively spreading it, so there's that.

If we go by a normal seasonal flu, just by observation, abt 30% seeks treatment whilst 70% just whiffs through it.

So whatever numbers you see, it's only 30%.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those of you in China, more so if u r in Hubei or surrounding areas, I strongly urge you to skedaddle now.

Asian cities are closing down airports to anyone from Hubei now but in the coming days its gonna be aimed towards the whole of China.

Some airports has totally lock down any passengers from China.

You might have trouble going anywhere even if u r not sick.

andreihaha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise that SARS was covered up till the end by the commies?

The data is a watered down version.

We only knew much of the information via HK and through Singapore, who were hit hard.

And as for the Wuhan virus, it only shot up after their Prez ordered no cover ups and any party official found guilty will be severely dealt with.

Regardless, I think there's much more infected. Some probably isn't sick enough to warrant a medical checkups but are actively spreading it, so there's that.

If we go by a normal seasonal flu, just by observation, abt 30% seeks treatment whilst 70% just whiffs through it.

So whatever numbers you see, it's only 30%.
By that logic (that's actually accurate), a lot of other stuff is covered up also.
Like any data posted on this Coronavirus.