Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

we will all die from wuhan virus

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several studies have been done to show that one's average Sudoku score, for example, is significantly lowered while being chased by lions, tigers and bears
Wonder how they tested that exactly?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
ngl if u die from wuhan virus spaz will ask the same "is that ur excuse"
OK. Go ahead and hide under ur bed.

Right, I almost forgot, continue spreading irrational fear or unfounded rumours and like now offer no preventive solutions.

Meanwhile if there's enough of people just like you in ur city, then there'll be riot, chaos and deaths.

Enjoy ur contribution by fanning the flames of fear.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You do realise that SARS was covered up till the end by the commies?

The data is a watered down version.

We only knew much of the information via HK and through Singapore, who were hit hard.

And as for the Wuhan virus, it only shot up after their Prez ordered no cover ups and any party official found guilty will be severely dealt with.

Regardless, I think there's much more infected. Some probably isn't sick enough to warrant a medical checkups but are actively spreading it, so there's that.

If we go by a normal seasonal flu, just by observation, abt 30% seeks treatment whilst 70% just whiffs through it.

So whatever numbers you see, it's only 30%.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To those of you in China, more so if u r in Hubei or surrounding areas, I strongly urge you to skedaddle now.

Asian cities are closing down airports to anyone from Hubei now but in the coming days its gonna be aimed towards the whole of China.

Some airports has totally lock down any passengers from China.

You might have trouble going anywhere even if u r not sick.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise that SARS was covered up till the end by the commies?

The data is a watered down version.

We only knew much of the information via HK and through Singapore, who were hit hard.

And as for the Wuhan virus, it only shot up after their Prez ordered no cover ups and any party official found guilty will be severely dealt with.

Regardless, I think there's much more infected. Some probably isn't sick enough to warrant a medical checkups but are actively spreading it, so there's that.

If we go by a normal seasonal flu, just by observation, abt 30% seeks treatment whilst 70% just whiffs through it.

So whatever numbers you see, it's only 30%.
By that logic (that's actually accurate), a lot of other stuff is covered up also.
Like any data posted on this Coronavirus.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
By that logic (that's actually accurate), a lot of other stuff is covered up also.
Like any data posted on this Coronavirus.
Even if there's no cover up, there's probably X 70% more that's walking around seemingly fine.

Luckily it's not airborne, aerosol wise, like measles.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily it's not airborne, aerosol wise, like measles.
Damn, one of the last posts, and one of my last hopes!

Anyway what a difference a few months makes, now we're 99% sure it's airborne like the measles, although not as infectious.

Wear your masks! Same concept as coughing into your elbow but better.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Anyway what a difference a few months makes, now we're 99% sure it's airborne like the measles, although not as infectious.

Only through droplets when speaking or coughing, especially dangerous in enclosed areas.

But I'm sure in America, without social distancing or face mask, it will miraculously disappear...after all its just fake news.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only through droplets when speaking or coughing, especially dangerous in enclosed areas.

But I'm sure in America, without social distancing or face mask, it will miraculously disappear...after all its just fake news.
Don't forget warm weather. It will definitely die then!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah and remember when Sweden was the paragon of prudence? Good times.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like if it's your turn to get laid, it's your turn.
If it's your turn to die, it's your turn...
Accept it and do not let it consume you...

Infections do not equal automatic death sentences.

Natural Selection

Cleansing of the Earth

Yada yada yada...