Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

we will all die from wuhan virus

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If God wants all of us to die, we will die no matter what.
But if we won't, someone move this to "Everything else"!

Edit: Seems like this has been moved, nice!
Staying at home with your loved ones and/or some good woman seems enough to be fine.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Going outside will expose us to the virus.

You are trying to kill us, skull face.
R u in ur 70's, with diabetes, heart disease and what not?

If not, just wear a face mask like everyone else.

Or you can continue contributing to the panic as u r doing now by needlessly panicking over a 3% mortality rate amongst the elderly who were sick with other serious illnesses to begin with.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
R u in ur 70's, with diabetes, heart disease and what not?

Or you can continue contributing to the panic as u r doing now by needlessly panicking over a 3% mortality rate amongst the elderly who were sick with other serious illnesses to begin with.
HA! you can say that but what will you say when conaravirus knocks your doors?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
face mask. didn't they said the thing is not transmited by air and only direct contact?

plus relax guys not everyone will die, worse case 70% of world population, is kinda a nice reset, every couple of decades that happen, be by a plague or war

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
HA! you can say that but what will you say when conaravirus knocks your doors?
I was moving around Asia when SARS was actively killing people there with a 30% mortality rate, going through immigration check points at airports, meeting clients, etc.

Just be smart, don't shake people's hands, wear the face mask, observe and avoid people who appear sick.

You'd be fine like the millions who were moving about.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wearing a face mask is hot and stuffy.

I think I'll continue to contribute to the panic.

That might crash the stock market, and the bond bubble.

Then there may be a deflationary collapse, and everything would be much cheaper.

Plus, economic collapses don't fog up my glasses like masks do.

I therefore respectfully reject your advice.

I might even go buy me a six pack of coronas, and hopefully speed up the process.

I'll run down the street screaming, "I've got the corona! I've got the corona!"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then there may be a deflationary collapse, and everything would be much cheaper.

I might even go buy me a six pack of coronas, and hopefully speed up the process.

nothing like some beer to see everything burning.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would not surprise me in the least bit if this is a bio weapon that China has been working on, hell it might have gotten out as a test on the local population to see how it works and they just lost control of it. People are so wrapped up in so much stupid shiit in this day and age that they are not seeing the real important things happening around us. I think Most people have no clue of what is coming at us and are not prepared in the least bit and are going to be very surprised.
Nah man, almost all of our viruses come from farms

They mutate as birds>chickens>pigs>cows>into humans. Swine flu, foot and mouth, mad cow etc. HIV and Ebola came from our bushmeat habits. And now Coronavirus is being linked to the seafood markets

It is an inevitable consequence of our easy eating/farming

beejay

Banned
Reaction score
They sold out of the masks...I can't get one.
Mask must be used fresh, every time you go out new mask. If it gets wet it’s best without mask, cuz it collects stuff in the air. Plus I saw a news footage where chinese doctor got virus even tho he was wearing mask, he thinks thru eyes. Good to have one, but it is not guaranteed against virus. EAT lemon and other vitamin C to boost ur immune system.

Make ur own mask. Google it.

I wish u luck man.

By the way, u 3 countries plan, right??

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

As expected.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Nah man, almost all of our viruses come from farms

They mutate as birds>chickens>pigs>cows>into humans. Swine flu, foot and mouth, mad cow etc. HIV and Ebola came from our bushmeat habits. And now Coronavirus is being linked to the seafood markets

It is an inevitable consequence of our easy eating/farming
some source claim link between wuhan virus and virus lab in Wuhan, as if wuhan virus was related to creating bio weapons.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks
Mask must be used fresh, every time you go out new mask. If it gets wet it’s best without mask, cuz it collects stuff in the air. Plus I saw a news footage where chinese doctor got virus even tho he was wearing mask, he thinks thru eyes. Good to have one, but it is not guaranteed against virus. EAT lemon and other vitamin C to boost ur immune system.

Make ur own mask. Google it.

I wish u luck man.

By the way, u 3 countries plan, right??

Thanks.....I have been eating a lot of raw garlic. Hope it will help. My neighbor beside me is clearly very sick.....dang it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
some source claim link between wuhan virus and virus lab in Wuhan, as if wuhan virus was related to creating bio weapons.
Here comes the conspiracy theory...

And those who lurks in the shadows will start to be active.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks.....I have been eating a lot of raw garlic. Hope it will help. My neighbor beside me is clearly very sick.....dang it.
Dude, just so you know, the wuhan flu is muchhhhhh weaker then SARS.

Very much so.

Be calm and rational, don't be taken in by some of these basement dwellers.

They all live in perpetual fear even before the wuhan flu appeared.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just so you know, the wuhan flu is muchhhhhh weaker then SARS.

Very much so.

Be calm and rational, don't be taken in by some of these basement dwellers.

They all live in perpetual fear even before the wuhan flu appeared.

Are u sure? I was reading new studies saying the opposite and it's on Pace to spread much faster. Hope u are right. I'm suceptible to respiratory infection s. My father died of pneumonia at the age of 62 only.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u sure? I was reading new studies saying the opposite and it's on Pace to spread much faster. Hope u are right. I'm suceptible to respiratory infection s. My father died of pneumonia at the age of 62 only.
serious now

from what I could see it forces a strong pneumonia on the person, and its a virus so kinda can't protect against it much, you treat the symtoms, so as long you are smart and can understand how you body act you should be ok, if you start to feel like a flu you can go to the hospital

but here is the deal, the virus was not transfering though air, they say teh virus main propagation is with contact, so hands shakes and direct contact with fluids will make it happen, so I would care much for air maks, I would wear gloves, and never bring my hands to my face when wearing said gloves

also if you are not in direct contact with people who travel and its in the countryside, chances are you will never see it, and from what I could undertand the patient zero was someone who eat a bat soup

Here comes the conspiracy theory...

And those who lurks in the shadows will start to be active.
ah that one gets better, they say the lab who are working on a cure use the same simbol as umbrela corporation from resident evil, so its was a sure thing it was a bio weapon who was not quite ready yet

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm serious.

Get stocked up on good face masks and basically don't shake hands.

It spreads like the flu.

It is actually a flu.

Just a new strain that has jumped species.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can stop panicking now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
ah that one gets better, they say the lab who are working on a cure use the same simbol as umbrela corporation from resident evil, so its was a sure thing it was a bio weapon who was not quite ready yet
The basement dwellers are using Resident Evil as their source and people are eating up this shiet huh?

I wonder if I spread a rumour that eating rat fur will automatically make them immune, might help clear up all those basement dwelling pests and help keep the world a cleaner safer place.