"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Ways to break AFC thinking?

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
What do you guys say to yourself when you start feeling AFC or have AFC thoughts. Lately, I just yell at myself...."You are thinking AFC again, snap out of it." You are the great catch."
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Go into the Dj bible and print out "Kill that desperation" by pook and "Death of an AFC" by wildthang. . Whenever you feel a bout of inner AFC coming on all you have to do is read.
 

TDK4

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
The local watering hole
When I start to get those feelings I ignore what my head is telling me and I listen to my gut, the truth. I realize that if i give into those cowardly feelings then ill just end up lonely like I have so many times in the past.
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Listen to Slipknot and go outside and run as fast as you can. Comeback home take a long shower and read the dj bible while drinking something cold. <~ damn when i finish that, i feel as if I'm reborn.
 

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
I don't have AFC thoughts anymore b/c I have utterly destroyed that part of my mentality. I am a DJ through and through, and there is no going back.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
It's hard at first to break your AFC tendancies. Really hard. But with more time and more experience those thoughts hardly ever occur. You must have the mindset that you will do whatever it takes to get past your self-limiting beliefs and be in control of what you want. You MUST KNOW you can do it, and YOU WILL do it. If you have the drive anything is possible.

Here's small quote my cross country coach used to tell our team: the body achieves what the mind believes.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty
 

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2000
Messages
591
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
Some guy (don't remember who it was) posted this a long time ago and it went something like this... When he was feeding his head with AFC thoughts about approaching girls or anything related to it he would use the 3 second rule and said these words in his head: "FU*CK IT, LET'S GET IT OVER WITH" and did his thing. Works wonders.
 
Top