ImTheDoubleGreatest!
Master Don Juan
Are you gay?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.Are you gay?
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
If you got money from the guy, it would be like you were her pimp.Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
REPARATIONSHowever on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...
357 × 296 Honestly, WHAT THE FVCKHow many of you have this fantasy?
I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.
However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..
Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
But in aggressive denial lol. Reminds me of the most extreme homophobes who turn out to be gay. It's OK.Cuck't
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gayAre you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Indeed, black men are a prized commodity amongst couples into the cvckery lifestyle....However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...
He cleared himself by saying it was a plate he didnt care about. So he didnt mind sharing her.Cuck't
Did you really come here to admit that you are a cuck?How many of you have this fantasy?
I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.
However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..
Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gay
All my plates are expected to be loyal ONLY to me, this extends to her sexual orientation.On a serious note.. If its a plate.. I don't care how many dudes bang her.. She's a plate
Depends on your plate..All my plates are expected to be loyal ONLY to me, this extends to her sexual orientation.
If this is not embedded in ur psyche, women will subconsciously sense it and cuck you at every turn.
Soulforge set ur standards right.
YOU = BOSSDepends on your plate..
I mean some plates i seriously do not care about in the slightest... I don't NEED or WANT there loyalty.
She can come or go, or do whatever the fuk she likes.
If its a plate I value a little or an actual girlfriend... Then hell no... That girl is loyal only to me.
The girls that I see as play things.. Thats a different matter all together.
That’s cuz they got **** like bacha bazi going on over there, and our soldiers are explicitly told NOT to stop it. The Taliban got rid of all those pedophilic ****s and banned that, and rightfully so. But when we went back in there, we started killing off the Taliban and gave power back to those same pedophiles. It’s so ****ed up. And it’s not just the US that says not to stop it, all of our allies that are over there tell their troops the same thing. It’s so ****ed up.He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.