Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watching Another Guy Bang Your Chick?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.

How have they maintained that marriage if his wife is taking Strange dik?

I mean what if some dude bangs her that good.. She offs and leave!

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged other guys chicks many times while they watched, filmed, etc. Its a blast. Not for the faint of heart however.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
If you got money from the guy, it would be like you were her pimp.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
Honestly, WHAT THE FVCK

Hell no I don't fantasize about sharing women. That is cvck sh1t!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gay

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...
Indeed, black men are a prized commodity amongst couples into the cvckery lifestyle....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
Did you really come here to admit that you are a cuck?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of the good old days when jlaix would jump
on the forum and call someone a phaggot.

Mods can recall every thread i called a phaggot out for being a cuck and having low testosterone.

U

user43770

I understand how it can be a turn on. You're seeing something that you're not supposed to see.

I would compare it to a woman's dress flying up and me being able to see her panties and a bit of cheek: it's very exciting in the moment, because I wasn't supposed to see it. But put me on a beach with naked women everywhere, and it doesn't have the same effect.

It's the taboo of it that's really getting you off.

Last edited by a moderator:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gay

Haha no.. I was simply testing some chick to see how far she is willing to go and what reaction i would get from her.

On a serious note.. If its a plate.. I don't care how many dudes bang her.. She's a plate

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
On a serious note.. If its a plate.. I don't care how many dudes bang her.. She's a plate
All my plates are expected to be loyal ONLY to me, this extends to her sexual orientation.

If this is not embedded in ur psyche, women will subconsciously sense it and cuck you at every turn.

Soulforge, set ur standards right.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my plates are expected to be loyal ONLY to me, this extends to her sexual orientation.

If this is not embedded in ur psyche, women will subconsciously sense it and cuck you at every turn.

Soulforge set ur standards right.
Depends on your plate..

I mean some plates i seriously do not care about in the slightest... I don't NEED or WANT there loyalty.

She can come or go, or do whatever the fuk she likes.

If its a plate I value a little or an actual girlfriend... Then hell no... That girl is loyal only to me.

The girls that I see as play things.. Thats a different matter all together.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on your plate..

I mean some plates i seriously do not care about in the slightest... I don't NEED or WANT there loyalty.

She can come or go, or do whatever the fuk she likes.

If its a plate I value a little or an actual girlfriend... Then hell no... That girl is loyal only to me.

The girls that I see as play things.. Thats a different matter all together.
YOU = BOSS

PLATE = 'EMPLOYEE'.

It's doesn't depend on ur plate.

It depends on you.

U R THE BOSS.

THAT'S UR STANDARD.

You think a proper boss can accept his employees "working" for FREE for another boss?

It doesn't matter if she's a valued employee or not, the law of being a boss applies.

The only reason I could possibly see for a man to send over his plate to 'work' another man is to gain a tactical advantage over him either financially or in the corridors of power, to destroy him.