"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Watching Another Guy Bang Your Chick?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.

How have they maintained that marriage if his wife is taking Strange dik?

I mean what if some dude bangs her that good.. She offs and leave!
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I've banged other guys chicks many times while they watched, filmed, etc. Its a blast. Not for the faint of heart however.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
If you got money from the guy, it would be like you were her pimp.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
Honestly, WHAT THE FVCK

Hell no I don't fantasize about sharing women. That is cvck sh1t!
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gay
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
However on occasion i have suggested to a plate, that I would love to have some big Black bull come over and smash her azz...
Indeed, black men are a prized commodity amongst couples into the cvckery lifestyle....
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
Did you really come here to admit that you are a cuck?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Reminds me of the good old days when jlaix would jump
on the forum and call someone a phaggot.


Mods can recall every thread i called a phaggot out for being a cuck and having low testosterone.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I understand how it can be a turn on. You're seeing something that you're not supposed to see.

I would compare it to a woman's dress flying up and me being able to see her panties and a bit of cheek: it's very exciting in the moment, because I wasn't supposed to see it. But put me on a beach with naked women everywhere, and it doesn't have the same effect.

It's the taboo of it that's really getting you off.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gay

Haha no.. I was simply testing some chick to see how far she is willing to go and what reaction i would get from her.

On a serious note.. If its a plate.. I don't care how many dudes bang her.. She's a plate
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
On a serious note.. If its a plate.. I don't care how many dudes bang her.. She's a plate
All my plates are expected to be loyal ONLY to me, this extends to her sexual orientation.

If this is not embedded in ur psyche, women will subconsciously sense it and cuck you at every turn.

Soulforge, set ur standards right.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
All my plates are expected to be loyal ONLY to me, this extends to her sexual orientation.

If this is not embedded in ur psyche, women will subconsciously sense it and cuck you at every turn.

Soulforge set ur standards right.
Depends on your plate..

I mean some plates i seriously do not care about in the slightest... I don't NEED or WANT there loyalty.

She can come or go, or do whatever the fuk she likes.

If its a plate I value a little or an actual girlfriend... Then hell no... That girl is loyal only to me.

The girls that I see as play things.. Thats a different matter all together.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Depends on your plate..

I mean some plates i seriously do not care about in the slightest... I don't NEED or WANT there loyalty.

She can come or go, or do whatever the fuk she likes.

If its a plate I value a little or an actual girlfriend... Then hell no... That girl is loyal only to me.

The girls that I see as play things.. Thats a different matter all together.
YOU = BOSS

PLATE = 'EMPLOYEE'.

It's doesn't depend on ur plate.

It depends on you.

U R THE BOSS.

THAT'S UR STANDARD.

You think a proper boss can accept his employees "working" for FREE for another boss?

It doesn't matter if she's a valued employee or not, the law of being a boss applies.

The only reason I could possibly see for a man to send over his plate to 'work' another man is to gain a tactical advantage over him either financially or in the corridors of power, to destroy him.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different.
That’s cuz they got **** like bacha bazi going on over there, and our soldiers are explicitly told NOT to stop it. The Taliban got rid of all those pedophilic ****s and banned that, and rightfully so. But when we went back in there, we started killing off the Taliban and gave power back to those same pedophiles. It’s so ****ed up. And it’s not just the US that says not to stop it, all of our allies that are over there tell their troops the same thing. It’s so ****ed up.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top