Watching Another Guy Bang Your Chick?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will always stay faithful.. Nobody else will fuk her lol
Maybe you could bring out the freak in her. I might be willing to stand on the sidelines for that myself. :)

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no desire to do it but I have a buddy who partakes in this as the giver, not the watcher. We have gone out and he has went home with the husband and the wife so he could bang the wife and the husband could watch. Known this buddy since HS. He went through some bad stuff in Afganistan in the Army and when he came back he was different. The rest of us don't understand it, but to each their own I guess.

How have they maintained that marriage if his wife is taking Strange dik?

I mean what if some dude bangs her that good.. She offs and leave!

Hal9000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged other guys chicks many times while they watched, filmed, etc. Its a blast. Not for the faint of heart however.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
If you got money from the guy, it would be like you were her pimp.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
Honestly, WHAT THE FVCK

Hell no I don't fantasize about sharing women. That is cvck sh1t!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dumb? Didn’t say its something i have taken part in.. Or would take part in.. Just wouldn't give shytes if a dude railed a chick i didn't give fuks about.
Bruh you been thinking about it and fantasizing about it. That’s pretty gay. Like I can get around with gangbanging a random hoe, but your ass is talking about ‘mmmm imma get her a black bull’ like bruh wtf? That’s straight gay

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have this fantasy?

I definiatly wouldn't consider this if I had serious feelings for a girl or in a LTR.

However if it was just a plate? It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's not even about being cucked.. Its simply about treating some chick like a complete fukin slvt..

Having total control over her sexualy.. Getting her to do anything and everything that you require off her sexualy.
Did you really come here to admit that you are a cuck?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of the good old days when jlaix would jump
on the forum and call someone a phaggot.

Mods can recall every thread i called a phaggot out for being a cuck and having low testosterone.