wat do you say when a girl ask you

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you do for fun ?

is there any trick to this question not to make u seem like a looser whats some good answers to keep her wanting more. im not sure wat to say here :rolleyes: just the usualy partying go out thing ?> thanks guys

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intel123 said:
what do you do for fun ?

is there any trick to this question not to make u seem like a looser whats some good answers to keep her wanting more. im not sure wat to say here :rolleyes: just the usualy partying go out thing ?> thanks guys
Are you saying that you can't honestly answer this question? :confused:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no trick to this question. Usually when poeple ask you "what you do for fun?" they generally want to know what your hobbies are. They want to know if you have any social lifestyle that is compatible with theirs. I ask girls this question most of the time. When they respond:
"I like rock climbing, going to the movies (with my friends)", etc, I say "No way, I just got back from Corolado climbing moutains this past weekend. It was awsome. Maybe we should get together sometime and do some serious mountain climbing" or when they response with watch movies, I go.." Really, what was the last movie you saw with your friend AT THE THEATRE?, don't tell me Men In Black".
All that I'm saying is to don't sweat it when asked that question. Personally I won't tell any woman I don't do anything for fun! Make up something, even if you don't have anything. They do it all the time. If you have enough confidence, you can respond " I am booked for Fridays. If it is the dinner that you're trying to take me to, we can do it any other time except on fridays...."

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
just say: women, and the occasional goat (stress occasional)

lol i like it the other way around... goats, and the occasional woman

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
IceCream said:
Sounds like you do.

hahaha

You should see the original poster's picture. Guy looks like a player, put him next to Mystery's crew and he'll fit right in.. I have no idea why he's having problems with women..

I think he should stay away from the advice about telling her you like fvcking a goat.. He is arab or jewish and in his culture goats are secret or something like that.. I mean, it might come across like he means it..

Two points:

A) Don't talk to women online
B) Meet them and practice, that way you can develop​

Also come up with a plan for improving and execute it step by step. :whistle:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gut baby seals.