“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Warming up for clubbing

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
I don't go clubbing a lot, but I've noticed that when I do go and I haven't been in a while it takes a while to get warmed up to be able to effectively approach and engage women. If I go out the next night I am much more effective because I'm used to the situation. I guess I should start going to the same club on a consistent basis. Is there any other advice you guys can give such as psyching yourself up to go out or something?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Think about all those women getting ready for the club, hours of makeup, days spend shopping and years spend in gym, just so that they can look good FOR YOU. Understand all the effort they put in and make sure that when you do go to a club you can match that. Clubs are numbers game so it takes a lot of effort and energy to walk out a winner, BUT IT CAN BE DONE IT'S UP TO YOU TO STEP UP! You gotta be ready to approach any woman that looks good and your enthusiasm about it must be so strong and contagious, that you can take any rejection and laugh about it and just approach next cutie.
Which club you should go to? The one that plays the music and has the atmosphere that suits you the best, you must be having fun yourself in order for women to have fun with you.

Good luck :)
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Learn what nights are busy for what club, and go on them. Have 4-5 clubs that you go to all the time, and get to know the regulars (not just women). That way, when you enter, you automatically see familiar faces, get props, and catch up with old friends. This not only makes you feel comfortable at the club (since you know so many people there), but it also makes you look good in the eyes of female observers (you know lots of people, and you're a confident person that makes friends easy - i.e. not a shy afc that sits in the corner).

Also, get to know the bouncers, bartenders, etc. The more people you know in the club, the more comfortable/confident you will feel when you approach women. It's YOUR turf after all.
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
MindOverMatter is giving you great advice, use it. I just started going to a regular club alone 2 weeks ago. The first week was fairly rough, but the 2nd week I saw a lot of familiar faces, who's hand I shook and let them know I saw them there last week. I even ended up flirting with a few girls. I can't wait to go again this week!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top