Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a winner

Trust me, this will beat any story you've read to date. This will make the bytch slap look like a pat on the cheek. It might be a little long but it's worth the read.

This happened 2 years ago. I was 20 at the time, and in my 3rd year of college (I am a 5th year now). It was the weekend before finals so it was the last time most of us would be able to do anything together for a while. I was at this party that included a lot of athletes (I am in track & field myself) and many HB's, who I assumed were looking for all the athletes. I was talking to the occasional girl here and there and not making too much progress, but it wasn't a big deal to me at the time so it didn't matter too much.

It was getting pretty late and everybody was starting to leave. There was a particular girl (HB8, skinny with big jugs) who I'd had a conversation with about living in the same dorm at some point in time. Well one of my friends who was still at the party was with her and another girl (UG3 who had the look like she was crying glued to her face). He told me to keep an eye on the HB8 for him while he walked the UG3 home. There were a few other guys lingering around the house, and after a while the HB8 decided she wanted to go home, and told us to walk with her.

So we walk to her house, and we're just hanging out there while one of the guys tells us a bunch of stories which I found hard to believe. Then he started saying he had a lot of black friends and was cool with me too (no idea how that came about) and at some point one of his friends made a joke about the HB8's religion which she didn't appreciate too well. Eventually one of the guys said he found some high school girls to hang out with so he and his friend arranged to leave soon. The HB8 told me to go back to her room while she got the guys out of her place.

While I'm sitting in her room I started to get snoopy and looking around. I saw a few packets for birth control pills on her dresser, and thought to myself "oh my goodness she might want to have sex???" (I was definitely a virgin at the time). Well soon enough she comes into the room, and seeing me still kinda looking around she throws the packets into the drawer and closes it. She asked if I had any shorts with me and I said "no" and she said "that's okay." So I just took off my pants (still with underwear and shirt on) and got into bed with her.

We started talking, and after about 10 seconds of laying in bed I had possibly the BIGGEST BONER I've ever had in my life. And me, being the huge wuss, just laid there and talked to her for a couple hours about her religion and what the guy said about her earlier, and also life in general. She even made some comments about her body while I just laid there and listened, erect as ever. I was too afraid to do anything, hoping she would do something, and we just talked to each other until she fell asleep. Eventually I fell asleep too, disappointed of course.

Cut to next afternoon. We both wake up and go to Taco Bell to get something to eat (she buys). We hang out for a while at her place and then finally she gives me a ride home. My friends wondered where I'd been all that time so I told them the story, to which I built them up and then they were extremely disappointed (as they should have been).

But wait, there's more.

I called her once or twice the next week and she said she was studying for finals/catching up on work. So I said okay and left her alone the rest of the week. Sometime over Christmas break I placed a call but no answer, so I decided not to overdo it and stopped at that.

Upon my return to school (the first day we could get in the dorms) I talked to a girl on AIM (HB7) who I knew through a friend. She happened to be in town as well and I invited her over to watch a movie, to which she accepted. She came over and we watched the first movie, with a bit of kino, but nothing happened. She kept looking at me during the whole movie and I wondered why. Well I asked if she wanted to watch a 2nd movie and she said sure. I throw that movie in, and within 10 minutes of that one she looked at me again and so I just kissed her. This leads to a 2-hour makeout sesssion so now I start to think to myself that I'm finally getting it.

Well after that the girl said she was thirsty and wanted to go to the convenience store, so on the way there we came across our mutual friend and all 3 of us walked over there. We're just standing outside the store for a while when I hear "IsiMan84! Is that you??" I turn around and HB8 runs up to me like she hasn't seen me in years. She said she got my call over break but her phone was messed up, etc. and asked me who the girl was with me. I told her she was just a friend and also introduced her to our mutual friend. She told me we should hang out the next night so I'm thinking my life is turning around in just a number of hours.

The next night rolls around, and me being the prepared one, remembered the question about having shorts and put on a pair of basketball shorts under my jeans. Some friends were having a party, so I went to their place first. A guy at their house told me HB8 was just getting to her house so I left to see her there. I could tell there were a lot of people at her house so I was a little disappointed. But anyways I went to the door and she answered but a little cautiously. I told her I was cold and she let me in. Upon my entry I see a couple people doing a line of coke. Not exactly my cup of tea so I just sat in the stairwell the rest of the night pondering if any of this is worth it.

HB8's roommate thought I was an undercover cop because I wasn't drinking or doing coke, and after people got suspicious they started to leave, which left me there with HB8 alone again. She went to the bathroom to change, and when she came out and asked me if I had shorts, I threw off my pants and jumped into bed. Once again I had no idea what I was doing and laid in bed talking to this girl just like the last time. I could only lay there and was afraid to make any moves. The most I ever did was cuddle with her, and we both fell asleep. Next afternoon we woke up and she bought me lunch, but it's almost irrelevant at this point.

Looking back at this I thought I had to be gay or something. I might as well have been the girl's teddy bear. I coulda beat that ass up like a government mule. Not once, but twice. And in my personal juggling match between her and HB7 I managed to lose both of them. The only thing that made me feel any better was the fact that my same friend from the party said he had seen HB8 doing coke too. Eventually near the end of the semester after much Google searching to figure out what was wrong with me, I came across this site.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow IsiMan84, that is quite the AFC story indeed. I have a nearly identical story with an HB9.5 that I screwed up with.

Two guy friends, one who w/ girlfriend HB6,HB9.5 and me left a party and came back to my friends bigass apartment to afterparty chill. Friend and girlfriend went to another room and HB9.5, me and this other dude laid down on a kingsize bed, with hb9.5 in the middle of the bed. The other guy passed out fairly quickly and I happened to be shr00ming and was super fvckered up. I rolled over towards hb9.5 and asked her if I could play with her belly button ring and trace my fingers on her stomach because it was causing me to see hallucinations when i closed my eyes. I'd close my eyes and as I'd trace my fingers on her stomach, id' see intense visual lines drawn in my mind. Anyways, i start going further and further, slipping my fingers beneath her panty line and bra lines and she starts panting and moaning. I start rubbing her tits and had a giant boner but I was so nervous and fvcked from the shr00ms that I didn't make a move at all. She started seriously moaning hard and all I was doing was tracing my fingernails over her skin for hours and hours. Suddenly I stopped and she instantly wrapped her legs around me and sucked me into her and said, "DONT STOP! Ive never been so horny in my life..." but being an AFC at the time, I just kept tracing my fingers rather than going mounting her like I knew she wanted.

I never scored with that girl but I used the fingernails on skin method many times successfully later and never repeated that mistake again. It was a moment in DJ history, learning from a major mistake and never making the same mistake twice.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha well, my major oneitus where I displayed every AFC quality that when I finally told her how I felt it was too late. I asked her or more or less begged to give me one more chance and she said I just cant right now or something and I told her I could wait but for how long and she said I cant tell right now, the thing was she was upset because she had liked me but I had been such a wimp that she couldnt bring herself to like me anymore.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok most AFC, here goes:

There was this girl and she was totally into me. I knew but wasn't that interested and very inexperienced.
So after a few days she came to me and just said:
"Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but I like you.... a lot."
I was like: "Ow yeah, that happens, whatever"
Her: "Ow well, do you feel the same about me"
Me: "I don't know"
OVER
Well that was pretty damn stupid :p

IndieWeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alucard said:
My worst AFC move was not moving at all; just passing by with this stupid look on my face. This would be followed by me kicking myself later for being a wussy.

------------------
I was cured all right!

+1 :p

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*shaking my head* I once got rejected and wrote the girl a mushy note saying how we should be together. *shudder*

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's mine:

One time when I was in high school we had a trip to Washington DC. Among us, there was this girl i instantly felt in love with. During the whole trip I was too shy to make a move or do anything. I didn't know what to do so all I did was follow her everywhere she went, I was pretty much just stalking her the whole time. I bought her lunch and pay for something she wanted to buy. After a while she got kind of freaked out about it so she started to flirt with other guys until she found a guy that will take her. After I saw that with my own eyes i felt so bad i wanted to cry. And that, that's about it.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O man, I'm sorry about yours Isiman. So here goes mine to help comfort you a little. This happened last year at a party i had gone to. The security was pretty tight there, and so no one was able to drink. My friend had snuck in a bottle of Smirnoff, and me not wanting to be a pvssy (first time drinking at this point), i filled up half a water bottle and started downing it straight, no chaser at all. So after like 30 min, all i could think was, wow, this is LAME, I'm a little dizzy and no one here is drunk, this SUCKS (turned out being an amazing night eventhough the events to follow were not so great). So I saw a HB8 that goes to my school sitting with a few friends of mine. I spark a random ass conversation and started AMOG my friends (not my proudest moment). In the middle of our conversation, I began to feel a little more tipsy (now this is more like it). I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and on my way, I started talking to my friend's (HB8) mom. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE OTHER GIRL!!

theres more haha

As i left the bathroom and wandered off into the backyard, i noticed that there was a pool. I quickly stripped down to my boardshorts and jumped straight into the pool (thinking that if i did it, everyone else would). Sure enough, I was wrong, but i did manage to get a few people in with me. Next it was the HOT TUB. I saw a few HB8s inside talking to another friend of mine, so i rushed in (not knowing the affect of alcohol and heat). I began talking to the girls and I noticed a HB8 was rubbing against my leg. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and winked at me, then left the hot tub. I was so excited, that when i tried to exit with her, the blood rushed straight from my legs which went numb. By the time I got out of the hot tub, both the first girl i was talking to, and the second one had left. By that time i was so wasted i began flirting with HB6s (so i recall). Once again, not my proudest moment, but i had a hell of a good time

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko...you call that an AFC moment? let me review, you macked on like 3 different 8's including a Mom? and a bunch of sixes?! thats what you call AFC? thas just a case of being a drunk motherfu<ker! hahah!

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep a long and embarassing story short, I went from "Want to have sex in the back of your car?" to LJBF in about 15 minutes with a HB 8.5

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 16 and i was 15 at the moment of the story so dont look so down on me... Oh nad plz answer this after you read. 1-10 (10 you're AN IDIOT, 1-wasn't that hard for you)

I met this girl on a school trip to seaside (multiple schools from over country were going). It lasted 1 week and it appeared that we live near one each otherWe stayed in the same hotel. Me and my female friend and she and her female friend met each other and got to know each other. She was my first and still the only girl :O I just realized that she really liked me... I've read this post "what do girls do when they like you" guess what... She took about 100 pictures of us four and about 50 of them just her and me in kinda weird situations almost like "me kissing her" (remember this was just a school trip!) then she was all like tocuh you touch me. Then she told my friend she doesn't wonna swim with me cuz she's embarrased cuz I have such a nice body and she doesnt. (!!!! I dont' and she does!!!) list goes on and on.... So when SHE invited ME out to a walk (kinda romantic one - was night, on beach) on our last night - guess what did I do. I said. Prepare yourselfs. NO. We should get some sleep we're going tommorow early morning home. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think 2 things. I seriously need the DJ training, and second (not that im bragging :woo: ) but this is the AFC hall of fame move
I still don't belive it. She really liked me. You know how I know? I told you we lived near one each other. After about 6 months I met her on the street. So we settled a date... What can I tell you. She was beautiful but she has changed. A lot. She started smoking and a lot of things. So SHE asked ME if I wonna be her boyfriend. I said ok if she stops smoking. She said ok but afterwards she told me she ove sms she doesnt wonna stop smoking. i told her than to fvck away from me....

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Worst Average Frustrated Chump and The Worst Moment Ever

First of all, this wasn't me. This comes via the website www.tiredblackman.com It's designed to give relief and hope to those how are trying to make the neccessary adjustments in their game. You guys can take solisce in the fact that you've NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER f*cked up as bad as this dude.

April 26, 2006

I'm a very tired black man.
I just got out of a relationship that lasted roughly about six months. It is the second of two
similar situations I've been involved in dating single black mothers. This last situation
ended only three weeks ago and it's left me totally crushed, disgruntled, and ultimately
confused about where we're headed as a nation. If anyone should be ready to settle down
you'd think it would be a black woman whose found a man interested in loving and taking
care of both her and the children she's had by outside men right? Wrong.
When I first met Erika I was introduced by her sister Vicki who is a former co-worker of
mine. Vicki badgered me for at least two months about how much alike her sister and I
were and how she wanted us to meet. I hesitated but after some urging I decided to
entertain the offer. Turns out Erika and I had ALOT in common. The arts, political views
social interests, family matters, a fierce chemistry, and did I mention our birthdays were
only a week apart? To say we "hit it off" is a gross understatement. After a very intense
month and a half of dating and getting to know one another Erika began to court me about
an exclusive relationship. I told her I wanted to take our time. I had just gotten out of a
relationship no more than a couple of months before we started dating and I wanted to be
certain what she and I had began wasn't a rebound situation for me. In addition Erika had
a six month old daughter by her ex-boyfriend who was incarcerated and I wasn't convinced
they were a done deal. This is where it gets interesting.
Erika hadn't heard from this man or any of his family for at least three months before she
and I started talking. Not a letter, a phone call, or a family visit to check up on their child,
or Erika herself for that matter. Not a gift...NOTHING. Turns out this brotha has three or
four other children (all different baby mothers). He was incarcerated for narcotics and had
actually taken her on the run with him through three different states before the feds caught
up with him. How did they make ends meet? This man wasn't able to provide for Erika so
he had her stripping to bring home money for the both of them while on the run (a real lady
killer). A fraudulent pimp / wannabe thug who hadn't realized at his thirty four years of age
that his hustles of choice weren't working out for him. He'd been incarcerated numerous
times before and was still at it. Erika got pregnant by this man and had to come home to
her family to have the child. This is where the man got picked up. Well after some
consistent and rather persistent reassurance Erika convinced me she was over this
physically, emotionally, and verbally abusive man and was ready to move on with the next
chapter in her life.
Well the months go by, and I'm up with this woman every night caring for this man's little
girl. I'm feeding her, I'm babysitting her, I'm transporting her back and forth to the family
and to the sitter. I'm adoring her. I'm helping rear this child. She even started calling me
"Da Da". Meanwhile Erika was evicted twice and being the man that I am I helped her
move and get into new housing situations. Each time she was sure she'd be denied due to
her past rental history. Still I always made sure she landed on her feet. I helped her get a
job and showed her how to get all the benefits necessary for her and the child. We're
spending every other day together. She doesn't have a car so I'm letting her borrow my
mine to run errands and pick me up after work. She even got pregnant by me but we
decided the circumstances were far too stressful to give birth to another child so we opted
for an abortion in January.
We broke up once ( for a day ) but got back together and from time to time we'd reassure one another of the faith, depth, and growing commitment in our relationship and how
excited we were about the future. Time marches on and we're enduring all the ups and
downs. Then one day the social services office informs Erika that her child's Father will be
getting released the first of April. So the entire months of February and March we're having
constant in depth, lengthy conversations about where she's at in her feelings for this man.
She lets me know up front that even though they've had NO correspondence for over eight
months that he's probably going to be expecting the two of them to still be a family. Every
time I'm assured by her that she just needs to talk with him when he gets out and inform
him that they are a done deal and iron out their arrangement with their child. My
insecurities are high because I've decided I'd like to spend the rest of my life with this
woman but I'm not convinced she's really through with this man.
Well the last week of March Vicki calls Erika to inform her that baby daddy was home and is
calling around looking for her. So Vicki gives Erika a number to reach this man and after a
phone call she gives him her home address so they can arrange a time to meet for a face to
face sit down. Now as her man I wasn't given the time, the date, or the place.
So on Friday March 30th this meeting takes place. I leave work early to get a haircut and
I'm eager to meet with Erika because she called me earlier at work and kind of picked a
fight with me about our relationship and it's direction. I found it timely that she did this the
week the man got home from prison so I want to talk to her face to face. So I show up at
Erika's house unexpectedly. When I get there I find baby daddy has walked in just five
minutes before my arrival. His first reaction to me is "whose this nigga?". I calmly walk
over to the man we'll call "Neil" and introduce myself as Erika's boyfriend of the past six
months. His immediate reaction is hostile. He throws his hands in the air and begins
staking his claim that this is his family of the past four years and Erika better let me know
as much. I look at Erika expecting her to back me and finally tell this man all she's been
dying to say.
She looks me square in my eyes and says "I’m just not ready". I begin to fill with confusion
and rage because I'm faced with a physical confrontation that my woman could have easily
diffused. Not a good time to choke...but that's exactly what she did. So now I'm standing
in the middle of her living room with her baby's father telling me to get my **** and get out.
Just like that there was a transfer of domain. I was now the outsider looking in. I had just
been dismissed.
I didn't get a call from Erika that evening, no apology to smooth things over, no
explanation, no regret, NOTHING. Just like that she was out of my life. My skin crawled for
two days. My mind ran wild with worries for her safety and the child's. Was he
manipulating her? Did she behave this way as not to escalate an impending confrontation
with two important men in her life, therefore opting to get me off the premises? So many
questions and no answers for two days.
Well Sunday finally came and I called Erika to get clarity and inform her that if she was still
in the presence of Neil I wasn't going to stand for it as her man. What followed further
shook me at my core. She began yelling at me saying things like "you got on my ****in
nerves, I tried breaking up with you three times before” ( a falsehood). I know you need
to hear this for your own closure but for future reference you need to know the following: If
you dealing with a single Mother you better know, you don't RUN ****!! If you gonna deal
wit a black woman in the future you need to know that you ain't gon be pushin her around."
Then she put Neil on the phone and he ever so calmly tells me "...nigga dis ain't yo
woman.." After I promptly curse him out Erika gets back on the line and announces "It's
over...for once be a man and DEAL WITH IT!! I had the entire exchange on speaker phone for her sister Vicki to hear.
What's hurt me most is that Erika later told a mutual friend I was the sweetest man she'd
ever been with but Neil was her best friend and she really didn't know how she was going to
feel until she saw him again. Once she did all the feelings came back and it was like they
hadn't skipped a beat, that she and I had been having our problems anyhow. Then she told
this friend that she used the situation as a way to end things because it was easier. Even
though we'd been reaffirming our feelings and our commitment for one another and our
situation the WHOLE month prior to his return, she was actually telling people this.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Biggest AFC In The Worst Moment Pt.II

After
everything this man put her through she fixed her mouth to call him her "best friend". The
same man who had beaten her, pimped her out, jeopardized her safety by taking her on the
run, failed to provide for / and or protect her was a "REAL MAN". She needed a thug.
I'm still in shock. I quit my job because I haven't been able to function. I know something
inside of me isn’t' right and it's scaring me because I haven't cried yet. I find myself in the
middle of doing things and fail to notice I'm tearing up at times when I don't even recall
thinking about her. Still, those good hard sobbing kind of cries? They haven't happened
yet...and that's scaring me. I went from spending everyday with a woman and her child, to
NO contact with them at all. It's like they never were. Like they died to me. Before she
left she attacked my worth as a man. She showed our relationship no respect the way she
ended it and she showed little to no regard for me as a friend or a person who sacrificed
much for her and her child's well being. I feel used. I've lost hope in the belief that I'll get
an apology, or a better explanation. I lost my lover, I lost a friend, and I feel like I lost my
family. I don't have children of my own. So outside of my immediate kin this is the first
time in my life I've felt like I was responsible for a unit of my own. I'm left trying to piece
back together a life that was unfulfilled before this woman and child entered into it.
I'm sick of being called a "good black man" but watching black women show NO respect for
it. They'll tell me how "sweet" I am, how they've "never been with a man as in touch with
their feelings", how they've "never communicated" so well. They've "never felt so safe or
secure", they've "never been made love to the way we do". All of these beautiful things but
in the end they still opt for abusive dead end relationships with ex-cons, wanna be
gangsters, and aspiring felons. I'm 31 years of age. I want to settle down and start a
family. It's the only thing missing in my life. My options seem to be argumentative,
confrontational, defensive, promiscuous women, with children by men who didn't value
them enough to place a wedding band on their finger before they placed a life they never
intended to care for in their womb. They don't seem to know what REAL manhood is
anymore and they shun it when it shows up. I can fix damn near anything around the
house, bring home over thirty five thousand a year, hold my own in any physical
confrontation but I can't figure out what's going on in the minds of our black women. I'm
fed up with being told I'm a "good man" and watching men who value none of what a
woman is worth walk off with her as the prize and all too often she's more than willing to
follow. I feel hopeless and doubtful.
I'm tired of black women hurting me.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
lol this thread is almost over 2 months old,come on now its time to stop posting.

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
^
its in the archive for a reason, who the f*ck do you think you are to moderate this, this is a good thread.

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst AFC move I did was when I called my ex-roomate and told her I loved her. Afterwards I called for a week straight with no reply. It took me a year to get over it but now after reading The Game I feel a great hope.

chinmi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm yeah.. senior year of highschool. On the last day of the year we were doing this BBQ. I had a crush on this girl, but I knew (thought) that day would be the last day I would ever see her..

I went up to her and asked if she would come with me outside. Once there, I then proceeded telling her that I had to confess something...

me: "I'm in love with you! But I know you won't wanna date me, so I'm not even going to ask. I just want you to know that I think you're special and that I'm in love with you. But you don't have to say anything!"

Awkward silence.. for like 1 minute.

me: "Ok, I have to go now."
her: "Kiss goodbye?"
me: "No, I don't deserve it"

I walked away with a friend of mine.. and cried out loud.

TRUE STORY! Proud? Not so much.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I became "close friends" w/ my friends gf. I became attached to her - it was ridiculous. If I didn't travel at least 15 min to her house to hang out w/ her at the mall or some park, I was picking her up at school to go hang out almost everyday. If we didn't hang out, we would talk every time we had a break in our schedule. If we couldn't talk, then we would go online and speak. On average we'd talk 5 hours a day it was sad I would have done anything for her but at least she wasnt a AW. Anyway, I realized how grimy it was that she was my friends gf and I broke it off. We cried on the last 3 nights that we talked. lol the memories are still nice but dam I was so ignorant of how AFC I was.

Butch

Reaction score
DJinTraining said:
I kept a daily journal about how I felt about a girl I was infatuated with, then when she was just about to move away from college, I GAVE IT TO HER!

Wow!!