Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

samspade

Master Don Juan
My freshman year of college I had a crush on a girl in Anthropology. We hung out a bit and I could tell she liked me.

We were at a house party, and I was drunk, and pulled her aside and went on this long speech about how great she was, and how I would be such a good friend to her. Yep, I LJBF'd her, I guess thinking it would bring us closer or something stupid like that.

I found out weeks later that at the same house (maybe a different night) that some guy banged her in the bathroom. Lol.

Nevertheless, she and I eventually went out on a date and, sitting in the car at the end, I let a long, pregnant pause pass by while she waited for me to kiss her.

I think I even sent her flowers on her birthday that year. This poor girl must have really been confused by my stupid actions or lack thereof, and I don't blame her one bit for having her fun with other guys.

And, I got my share of action in college in the meantime, but not with the best girls I could pull, that's for sure.

I did have a nice "DJ" moment with aforementioned girl, a couple of years later. She stopped by my house unannounced as another (very hot) girl and I were just leaving for a date. It felt pretty good in that moment to be in demand in front of her. As for the hot girl I was taking out, she was totally into me, and I pu$$ed out on making a move on her as well.

All in all, I missed out on a lot of quality action in college. I came in with lots of confidence, and somehow went AFC in spite of girls really liking me, approaching me at parties, etc. I think I probably just drank too much and had no direction for most of it.

My freshman year of college I had a crush on a girl in Anthropology. We hung out a bit and I could tell she liked me.

We were at a house party, and I was drunk, and pulled her aside and went on this long speech about how great she was, and how I would be such a good friend to her. Yep, I LJBF'd her, I guess thinking it would bring us closer or something stupid like that.

I found out weeks later that at the same house (maybe a different night) that some guy banged her in the bathroom. Lol.

Nevertheless, she and I eventually went out on a date and, sitting in the car at the end, I let a long, pregnant pause pass by while she waited for me to kiss her.

I think I even sent her flowers on her birthday that year. This poor girl must have really been confused by my stupid actions or lack thereof, and I don't blame her one bit for having her fun with other guys.

And, I got my share of action in college in the meantime, but not with the best girls I could pull, that's for sure.

I did have a nice "DJ" moment with aforementioned girl, a couple of years later. She stopped by my house unannounced as another (very hot) girl and I were just leaving for a date. It felt pretty good in that moment to be in demand in front of her. As for the hot girl I was taking out, she was totally into me, and I pu$$ed out on making a move on her as well.

All in all, I missed out on a lot of quality action in college. I came in with lots of confidence, and somehow went AFC in spite of girls really liking me, approaching me at parties, etc. I think I probably just drank too much and had no direction for most of it.
How did the guy bang her in the bathroom?

Read the first thread I ever made on this forum. I had the hottest bartender in the city of Orlando come up to me and say "you look really nice."

I was drunk off my a$$ and said "thanks."

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Ranger

Master Don Juan
After reading these I don’t feel so bad. Lol
Damn good stuff. I like the one about giving her the diary. OH FUK that’s hilarious.
I barely knew this girl, but I found this old arrowhead. So I wrote her a note and folded the arrowhead in it. I put it near her stuff so she would find it In the conversation trailer where I was doing summer work when I was in college.
She found it alright. She told all the guys in the construction trailer and I became the laughing stock. So I guess I get second place and giving the leader a run for his money.

I went on a road trip as a beta-orbiter with my contemporary platonic female friend (really believed in that) and average chump (5/10 guy) picked her up there. I've a stupid photo from that trip with the "Hey, it's me loser here" dorky face somewhere around. I was clueless.

Need to destroy this photo lol

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
When I was in my mid-to-late 20s, I used to write poetry, and was pretty good at it. NFN, I was published several times in my city and state. For the first two ladies I had sex with, I sent them poetry, they thought it was cute. It wasn't until later on when I discovered the red pill that it was pathetic. Basically, everything I did prior to the red pill, I no longer do.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Senior Don Juan
After I hooked up with this girl (she was EXACTLY my type.). I texted her and she didn't respond. So I saw her on campus, went up to her, and said I really liked her and would like to see her again (in a shaky nervous voice). She was obviously turned off. And rightfully so. We only had two dates together and I am already seeing her as a gf. Damn disney movies.