Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

afc begone

Reaction score

raykingofchina

Reaction score
Back in high school, I almost got with the cutest girl. She was the girl of my dreams. Then I had the stupidest idea:

Me: Do you think we should just be friends? (Aiming for whole solid relationship thing with friendship as good base for relationship)

HB: I don't know, what do YOU think?

Me: ... I think we should just be friends.

Weeks later when we stopped talking I realized wtf I said, called her back and asked her, "Do you still look at the stars?" She replies with, "What?" I say bye.

Everytime I think about it, I just think... jeez... that was corny and someone should've slapped me cuz I was being a sissified girlface. Thank goodness for you guys.

Aznkid1030

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most AFC move ive ever made...

This was in 7th grade.....The "girl of my dreams" best friend told me her friend..liked me.... This was too good to be true..She gives me her friends phone number ...When I call...the number didn't seem to work so I tried every way or combination that might have went wrong... This made me very upset... I left it alone...I was too much of an AFC to do anything..The next few days her other friends try to hook me up... I told them to leave me alone... They asked why haven't I called .. I told them the number didn't work... they gave me the number again ..I took the bait and called... We started a casual converstion.. then I asked her if she remember who I was.. she didn't .. I refreshed her memory , but she acted like she never knew I existed...I said goodbye and got off the phone.. I was played for a fool!:rolleyes:

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's mine...

I was sitting with these girls at lunch when I was about 16-17. I was really shy and insecure back then, but my friends were sitting with the girls so I had to be strong and sit with them. Anyways, the hottest girl there (one of the hottest in the whole school) told me I looked like Tom Cruise, to which most of the others agreed.

Well, that's just what I needed, because I got a LOT of confidence because of it, and was starting to be happy for the first time in years, but still didn't have "game", so I got a severe case of one-itus and followed this girl around and did EVERYTHING for her. Did her homework, paid for dinner, ect.

I was over the same girls house a few months later when what pops on but a Tom Cruise movie. Well, her and three of her friends obviously forgot the compliment they gave me months earlier and start talking about how UGLY Tom Cruise is! I got extremely upset, went to the bathroom to wash up, then said I had to go.

Was extremely insecure with my looks for the next THREE years because of it until first year of college. Still get told I look like Tom Cruise often, and everytime I hear it, it still stings a little.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one takes the cake

This one takes the cake. A girl had it for really badly
"oneitis" with a missed opportunity, they call it- she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. I look her dead in the eye, and say

"He must be a god among men to deserve such on honor"

Beat that!

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most AFC move....... That will beat Marlimus........

This happened not long ago. I really liked this girl right. She was everything I wanted in a girl. Well sensing that I had to do something to get her attention, I wrote her a letter, admitting my feelings for her and put it up on the net. I gave her the URL and everything turned to ****e. She printed copies and handed them to a select few friends, who all had a good laugh. I regretted it straight away.

This female and I are pretty good friends now. That's all.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one last one...
This move was so AFC, I actually feel PAIN when I remember it now. There was this girl I had it for- BAD- first semester in college. We're walking back from a dining hall, and the rain starts to fall. I take my jacket off of my back and wrap it around her while we walk back to our dorms, and instead of at least hurrying up so as not to get soaked, I walk alongside her.

Did you ever wish that you could go back in time and kick your own azz?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This one takes the cake

Originally posted by Marlimus
This one takes the cake. A girl had it for really badly
"oneitis" with a missed opportunity, they call it- she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. I look her dead in the eye, and say

"He must be a god among men to deserve such on honor"

Beat that!
I havn't laughed this hard in months after reading that. What was her reaction after you said that?

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened with the girl that led me here (well, first to girlproblems, then here by accident when I read a post that freaked me/ changed my perspective posted on GP by someone from SS..thank god for that dude!) . Cute little college chick (HB7, kinda stuck up sexually but fun). I developed extreme one-itis for her within a month.

We were hanging out one night in my room watching movies. She said she was hungry and asked what I had to eat. I told her and she said what she really wanted was a cheese and sunflower seed burrito (she was a vegetarian).

I, being the most accomodating AFC in the world at the time, actually went to the grocery store, alone, and bought the fixings. I then went back and cooked the burritos for her...but, alas, the story does not end there.

I brought the food upstairs to her, she took a bite and said "There's not enough cheese in this". I'd been hoping for thanks, approval, validation, admissions of undying love, and so-on for my tireless efforts on her behalf. I was crushed. So what did I do? Did I tell her to f$%k off? Nope.

I said, with heartfelt seriousness, "I'm so sorry. I'll go downstairs and cook it again".

Oh, the SHAME!!!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might have already posted it, but this is so stupid:
Back in the day, I let a REALLY hot girl put her hands deep in my pockets feeling around on my leg, show me how tight her ass was in her pants, give me extra long eye contact, take her shirt off in front of me to show me her bra, and ask me sexual questions, and I never made a move on her.... dam-nit. Well, this has happened a few times now, and I was too scared to make a move, it hurts.

Vasa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... i don't come even to close to some of you guys here. But basically i was(still partially am) just a regular AFC.
I would talk to this chich on AIM for hours, i would try to be friendly. Then i saw her making out with some guy at a party without even knowing his name. So i figured that there is something in it.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My most AFC move? I have 2, from YEARS ago:

1.) I bought an online chic, whom I've never met, a $100 teddy bear, shipped to her dorm, in an attempt to have her meet me. She'd always blow me off or convince me to "work" in order to hook up with her in real life.

2.) This girl, whom I've met online, lived 50 miles away, and always managed to convince me to drive up to see her. One day I did, and she was "kind" enough to share with me her previous night's adventure. Telling me how great the sex was from this other dude and how she wanted to F this other guy. She stared at me as she was saying all these things and never flinched. I gobbled it all up. When I made my move, she told me to stop (who didn't see this coming?) and I drove her home.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmIAFC
My most AFC move? I have 2, from YEARS ago:

2.) This girl, whom I've met online, lived 50 miles away, and always managed to convince me to drive up to see her. One day I did, and she was "kind" enough to share with me her previous night's adventure. Telling me how great the sex was from this other dude and how she wanted to F this other guy. She stared at me as she was saying all these things and never flinched. I gobbled it all up. When I made my move, she told me to stop (who didn't see this coming?) and I drove her home.
There's an old saying "those who talk are rarely doers and those who do don't talk about it"

Vasa

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was about a year ago. I had a pretty bad one-initis for this one chick (if i think about it now, she isn't even that hot, and her voice is so annoying and terrible). Well i don't know, i would sit there for hours and talk to her on AIM, surprisingly enough we rarely talked on the phone. Anyway, one day she would show me positive sings and another day negative signs, confused the hell out of me. One day we had a party, so i drove like 45 minutes to pick up her and another chick in order to bring them to that party. I thought i would have a pretty good chance on the way home, we would drop off the other girl and have the time to ourselves. But when everyone was about to leave, she started making out with this other guy. We go outside, and she says to me: "Wait, what was that guy's name?" Oh man i flipped big time, i was so pissed at her, almost yelled at her. Then i drew her home and on the way i asked her why she never told me she broke up with her bf. She said it's personal. I said, "don't you think i would care" and she just sat there quietly. I dropped her off and drew my AFC ass home! I thought everything was lost, but turns out that guy did no call her, because she lived so far, he figured its not worth it. So i tried to give it a few more shots, but i failed and decided to give up. Luckily i met this other chick at school, so i started hanging out with her (and that ended in a disaster also, but i won't talk about it now).
Now, i'm not saying i am a DJ, because i'm a total newbie, but i never let anyone use me like that again!!!

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, junior year of highschool. To set the backstory, I was a nerdy kid, few friends, very pale, shy, no girlfriend before.

A girl who is like a 9-10 came on to ME and started a relationship. It was extreme luck on my part, I had a thing for a friend of hers who I was friends with so I didn't really think anything of her, didn't get nervous and had a really good conversation or two with her and got her laughing and stuff, poked some fun at her, not intentionally flirting or DJing her at all. After that she actively persued me, slipping me daily notes about how much she liked me, etc. This was like a AFC guys dream. Someone like me, maybe a 6 on looks scale and a 4 on popularity and social status bagging a 9!

What proceeded was a slow and painful annihilation of my chances with one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen who was fawning over me for some strange reason.

I started by giving her MY number and asking her to call ME. She then proceeded to call me almost daily. I'd never get the nerve to call her myself or even ask for her number (although she gave it to me at some point). I'd never end the conversation and always let wierd silences hang over us.

She had strict parents and had to kind of sneak to go out of the house with me, so I stupidly accepted this instead of pushing her to find ways and we almost never saw each other out of school.

On our first planned date she stood me up, I didn't know where her house was so I drove around her block a few times while she apparently watched inside and giggled. She apparently thought this was some kind of funny joke and didn't even mean it to be an insult. She apologized profusely and I forgave way too easily.

I got her to sneak out once for me, where I proceeded to allow her to bring 2 or her friends along on our first real date and payed for everyones meal. When the end of the date came I ASKED her for a kiss, to which she replied "how about a hug instead" and I accepted, giving her a bear hug and holding on for way too long.

I continued to never call her myself and make all our phone conversations (which were decreasing in frequency) really boring and ackward. As she was becoming less and less interested in me she stopped letting me put my arm around her shoulders when I sat with her at lunch, to which I told her that she "wasn't considering my feelings".

She started avoiding me and I kept asking her what was wrong and eventually told her to call me after school so we could talk, she didn't call. I then wrote out a full 2 page essay about how I understood it was over and that she broke my heart, and I think it included something about me crying over it.

Thank god I chickened out on giving it to her, if I had I don't think I could have walked the halls of my school ever again. I basically kept pestering her until she loudly declared "Its over stop bothering me" in the middle of the crowded halls of school.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that is horrible. I actually gave a girl one of those "I like you" style notes back in my junior year of highschool when I was first actively attempting to get girls..... needless to say, it didn't work, and while I don't consider it a complete rejection, I never did it again (very useful in elementary school however, hehe). Oh yeah, I also did that thing where you tell the girl's friends that you like her and try to get them to hook you up with her...... also equally useless, lol.
Adakkon, what you had was a gift from God, in my opinion, and to see that go to waste is sad indeed, but don't worry, we've all screwed up before. It's a hard learning curve with these women...

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. It's been a year and I've changed a lot due to this place. The kind of guy I was, I was waiting my whole life for something like that to fall into my lap, for things to just happen for me without working for it, and when it did I couldn't even keep it. I get angry even thinking about how I acted.

The good part about it is, if I could attract someone like that even as such a dork through sheer luck of a few very suave moves I made unconsciously, now that I know what I'm doing anything should be possible. Part of the reason I originally started reading this site is the things posted here are what I remember doing with her before things went downhill. I was neg hitting her, I wasn't even interested because I didn't even register a chance, and that attracted a uber babe like her.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my AFC story from 7 years ago. This girl was the one that brought me to this site so many years ago. During my freshman year of college i began dating a girl from a local high school (I was 18 she was 16). What follows is a slump into AFCness which I will forever try to live down. We originally met through AOL and this girl originally had the hots for me, but over time she completely lost interest in me.

Mistake #1: I tolerated disrespectful behavior- She was very flaky. She would stand me up or cancel dates and I would continue to pursue her like a lost puppy. When she stood me up the first time I should have just walked away, but I didn't. I developed an obsession for this girl.

Mistake #2: I told her "I love you" at the end of our second date. When I did this she knew she had me wrapped around her finger like a trained chimp.

Mistake #3: I was too available and wore my feeling on my sleeve. I would call her everyday and chat about my feelings toward her- I now cringe at what a chump I was.

Mistake #4: I asked her to be my girfriend- of course she said no as all women do when a guy asks. This was the icing on the cake which killed our relationship

Looking back, If I had been more of a challenge I probably would have gotten a lot more respect and interest from her (I made out with her twice so it wasn't a total loss). In the end, it was a learning experience that I will never forget because she made me the man I am today. Without her I would have never found this site.

Dust 2 Dust

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
H.S. I was 11th grade, was gona grad early, and this girl was a Senior. HB 7.5 Well at beging girl didnt show any intrest at me we sometimes chit chated and the etc... fast forward a bit 1 month into the semester. I socialized with whole class and etc.. got friendlty with otehr girls and she got friendly with me. The girl had major damn IOI's on me everything, she grabed me, hugged, held my hand, everything.. during class she kept grabing my leg and etc.. all the MAJOR IOI'S anyoen could ever want... She also kept saying she LOVES ME infront of LIKE 100 ppl... every time she saw me... What do I do.. fvck I was a damn AFC... I did nothing I just walked away.. I still kick myself for that one, I never acted towards it. SOMEBODY SLAP ME NOW!

Girl #2 Fast Forward college, tHIS semester about 2.5 yrs from HS. Well there is this girl in my chem class.. didn't know she liked me she was hb 7- 7.5, I chekced her out qutie few times never approahced (AFC) well she then started talking to me I talked back to her and etc.. then she asked my friend what my name was apprently she forgot it... Then he tells me I didnt belive.. Then we had this like test... SHE didnt know how I did yet she asked me to go over with her with the test.. asked for my number I gave it... i asked for hers and she gave it to me. So she calss same day again i didnt answer was showering that she was sorry she asked me to help her that I didnt have too she could find somebody eals. I call back make fluf talk saying I didnt mind.. somehow we got into sports.. yeah went to 2 of her softball games for 2nd game she practically txted me 3 times before I said i would go lol. so anyways we had fun and etc.. SHE MADE ALL THE MOVES, KINO, HOLDING MY HAND BY ELBOW AND ETC.. WHAT DO I DO... NOTHING... girl gave me major IOI'S everythign all I had to do was take lead and I didnt... Then she said she wanted to be friends (LJBF'ed) found this site... I got one-itis on her.. but thx to JC'S one It's guide and similar material i AM ALL done with her... and now am in my own game