Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alright man, I know that situation all too well....
I have a bad habit of taking the "make them pursue you" thing too far, and obviously, if you wait too long to make a move when you already have them in your palm, they move on, and that hurts.

Generally the women I have known either started thinking I was just some kind of cold "player," or that I just didn't like them, or probably in most cases that I just didn't know what I was doing as well as they originally thought I did. In any case, yeah, big fu-ck up.

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
It's alright man, I know that situation all too well....
I have a bad habit of taking the "make them pursue you" thing too far, and obviously, if you wait too long to make a move when you already have them in your palm, they move on, and that hurts.

Generally the women I have known either started thinking I was just some kind of cold "player," or that I just didn't like them, or probably in most cases that I just didn't know what I was doing as well as they originally thought I did. In any case, yeah, big fu-ck up.
Rite on the money man. Best thing that came out of experiance #2 was she drove me to this site, otherwise I would be doing same stuff over and over without knowing it (no experiance).

-But as Shezz keeps saying there are 4 billion other women out there! luckey I (we have) have this site to tackle em!

-Sinisa

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now a guy i know put his my space headline as
"Im (Name of the girl he likes) bytch"....he kisses up to her everyday, id help him if he wasnt such an a$$hole

Thank God for this site

Vasa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, got another one.

This semester in college, i got this pretty cute chick in my english class. I mean she isn't a model type and at first i didn't like her that much but her personallity was awesome, so i started liking her. Ok, so without thinking twice, approached her after class, introduced myself and asked for the number. She gave it to me and i said we'll hang out sometime. I was gonna call her the following weekend, but instead of asking her out i decided to go drinking with my buds. Well, for the next month or so she would be there sitting across from me in class smiling at me all the time. But i never called her up for one reason: I CHICKENED OUT!!! Also at first i was too busy to go out on a date, but for the major part it was because i was a wuss. Also i didn't speak to her much after that, i could tell she lost all interrest! Well, i won't be seeing her until the next semester, heh, may be i'll get a chance to turn it around, but whatever, i guess live and learn boys

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This one takes the cake

Wow! Look at what I started.

Originally posted by Marlimus
This one takes the cake. A girl had it for really badly
"oneitis" with a missed opportunity, they call it- she mentioned that she had a boyfriend. I look her dead in the eye, and say

"He must be a god among men to deserve such on honor"

Beat that!
Actually, a line like that could be pretty pimp if it's said the right way. You should have just said, "Well, he must be a god among men" and left out the rest.

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
a dragging up old scars are we ??
fair enough, my worst in recent memory would have to be when i met a girl at a club... bout a year ago.. we kissed a few times on seperate nights and the 3rd time i asked her out on a "date" (corny i know) and when she said "hmmmm. i dunno ?" i got all defensive (coz i was drunk) and started saying how i couldnt "figure her out" and stuff, when it should of been HER figuring ME out.. i let my guard down that night and it makes me CRINGE every time i think of it !!!!:mad:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well...

I met this girl in my chemsitry class and fell head over heels "in love" with her. In reality this girl is only about a 7 (at best) but I would have rated her a 10 at the time, I mean, I'm talking severe oneitis here.

Annoyingly she was also interested in my best friend at the time and long story short, they ended up together....in hindsight I can see why - I was the most pathetic, supplicating loser you can imagine....doing her homework for her, always being available..that kind of thing.

My best friend then dumped her 4 weeks later, to which I thought "great, maybe I can get her now"....

Luckily, by this point, I had just begun reading DYD and started being more ****y/funny with her. Amazingly this brought some success..the problem was that I didn't realise it - one time, she asked to wipe her hands on my shirt (and took a long time doing it)..she leaned right up against me when we we're sitting on a bench,put her hand on the inside of my leg..was basically kinoing the **** out of me..and I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I wasn't even sure that she was interested. Yes you guessed it....after that little move things started to go down hill...

I spent the next 10 MONTHS trying to get her. however the worst part of this story is that I wrote a 50,000 word diary spanning several months - every day I would write an essay on what happened, what I could improve on...blah blah

and I never even got a hug, let alone a kiss - I was far too nervous to even touch her lol

*phew*:crackup: :crackup:

It amazes me how far I've come since then..sure...I'm still not perfect but, as you can see, I was ****ing tragic before.

Thank **** I realised the error of my ways and I mostly have sites like this to thank. cheers guys:up:

Last edited:

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so I was 16 and a buddy and this girl, I'd say an hb8.5, came over to my place for the night to drink. Me and hb8.5 totally hit it off and she came over the next night and spent the night again (my parents were cool like that). I asked her if she wanted to be my gf and she was like "yeah." After a long night of chatting, we were about to go to sleep and she goes: "hey do you know what I want to do" ? And I go "what" I was tottaly dumbfounded. She later told all my friends how badly she wanted to **** me. I was just too damn nervous doh! I then broke up with her out of insecurity double doh!

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the worst was one I did about a month ago. A girl I was working on macking had let me kiss her on the cheek. I just did it since it feels gay asking for a kiss. Well One day, I lost all control of myself and went for the lips. She pushed me away and all my macking went to waste.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XSilverStarboyX said:
I think the worst was one I did about a month ago. A girl I was working on macking had let me kiss her on the cheek. I just did it since it feels gay asking for a kiss. Well One day, I lost all control of myself and went for the lips. She pushed me away and all my macking went to waste.
Wait a minute dude... going for the kiss wasn't AFC (although you probably had no game then to back it up but that is irrelevant). If she rejected you then she just wasn't that attracted to you, and you did yourself a favor by finding out early instead of wasting any more time on her.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying this friend of mine too much attention. Was in friends zone. After that I got bored and stopped paying attention. Then a few days ago she remarked that"you have changed a lot".pfffffffff.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XSilverStarboyX said:
Well One day, I lost all control of myself and went for the lips. She pushed me away and all my macking went to waste.
This isn't AFC, it just means you got rejected.

XSilverStarboyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpfromdayone said:
Wait a minute dude... going for the kiss wasn't AFC (although you probably had no game then to back it up but that is irrelevant). If she rejected you then she just wasn't that attracted to you, and you did yourself a favor by finding out early instead of wasting any more time on her.
Oh it gets worse. I said I was sorry if I made her uncomfortable. Then it slipped out. I said "I love you". But I managed to find ways to back it up. Although I did do somethings that werent to bad. I got her to be more affectionate as far as hugs and kissing on the cheek go. So I guess I did some good

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to vent this!

I can't even tell this to my bodies right now. I'm that pissed at myself. I was out last night in downtown Boston. I had arranged to meet a group of friends at 11:30 at a bar. They wouldn't let me in though as I only had my irish driving license on me. I was like screw this and headed off to another bar to have a few drinks before going home. Not really an excuse but my mood was poor.

In the other bar, i try gaming a few chicks not really trying. I bump into some irish guys who are friends of my roommates. One of them is a natural. As the pub empties, he starts gaming these two HB9s (sisters, both with gorgeous slim bodies)

He convinces them to come back to his place with us for a few drinks. At this point theres four guys and two girls. I get a huge slice of luck here. I get into the first taxi with the natural and the two girls. The natural gets out for some reason and the girls follow him. The girls then get back in after a minute. One of the other guys hops in the front and we head off.

One of the girls starts going "lets just go to our place". We're like sure. Thing is neither of us have phone numbers for the other two guys! We din't even know where his house was anyways! The natural managed to blow himself out of his set!

This is where my self destructive tendencies kick in. I start convincing myself that they really wanted the natural back at their place instead of me. I have limited experience with girls and they were easily the hottest girls I've been in this situation in.

We're back at their place and having some wine. Convo is going ok. The sister I'm chatting to is heading back to Connecticut in the morning. I'm still feeling uncomfortable but hiding it. I just can't shake an internal voice saying you shouldn't be here. They're too hot for you. While we're talking in general, she says that she's tired, wants to go to bed soon and will not sleep with me.

If this girl was a say HB6, I'd take it as an obvious sign that she is thinking about sleeping with me! I also didn't se it as a chance for some C+F. The conversation gets more sexual and I joke with her having to get back in time for a threesome with her friend and friend's boyfriend. After a while she gets up and says she's off to bed. She kisses the other guy twice on the cheeks, does the same to me and just heads to bed. I should have made my move there or shortly before. There was host of things to say such as we should go into the bedroom to give the other two some privacy.

So I continue chatting with the guy and the other girl. He's seated on a different couch to us. He calls a taxi after a while and says we'd better be going. At the time, I wasn't sure what his game was as he just seemed interested in holding a political discussion about Bush for the most part.

As we go to get the taxi, she stays waiting by the door. he heads back to her and says he'll get the next one. Smooth bastard. Me meanwhile, the feelings of disgust at myself for not making a move have yet to subside. Oh well live and learn.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in the 7th grade I was at my friends bar mitzvah party and his sisters invited their hot drunk girlfriends. There weren't really any guys their age or their boyfriends or anything, so they started dancing with us 13 year old guys. Looking back on it, it must of looked so gay, but thats not the point.

It was late and I wanted to go home. I just called my mom to pick me up and I walked outside. Sitting there drunk and retarted was one of the 18 year old girls dancing with us(and when I say dancing I mean little kid s*it)was sitting outside on the bench. I ignored her because yes I was a scared little afc 13 year old. She was obviously drunk from the way she spoke the words,"come over her and sit close to me". I didn't know what to do, I just called my mom before I noticed the girl so I didn't want my mom to pull up and see this so I told the drunk hb8, "no, i'm ok here", and just stood there like a little afc until my mom picks me up. I would honestly fvcking give up a toe to go back in time and have that chance again.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it dude... she probably had herpes.... like the rest of the drunk ***** population.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, we all do crazy **** at 13. Hell, most of the posts here are way after 13.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was in 7th grade i was going out with this girl and she broke up with me cause i didnt hold her hands at the movies

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a summer camp when I was 14. She was always with these 3 other girls. ALL of them were interested. But she was hottest and the least b****y out of all of them. What did I do?

I showed favouritism. I told one of the girls that I liked her, since she was pestering me about it. Obviously I told her NOT to tell anyone else, guess what? She told everyone in that group. Never trust a girl to keep secrets......

The other girls became ****-blockers since they were jealous, and since I put her on a pedastel she was turned off by me.

That was my first crush. I was never really too sad about it fortunately since I then see her trying to hook up with some other jerks. I just realized she was bad material so I was actually happy about it.

BUT I realized I needed an edge over those jocks so straight after I got home and during the whole my christmas holidays I searched the internet as my source to study the mystery called woman. So here I am

Now I'm picking up girls all over the place. I've surprised my cousin and his friends when we went to a club and I was making out with this girl on the dance floor.