Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to virtually eliminate flaking? Try this...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope you are wrong my friend if you are anywhere near people there are at a minimum 100 single chicks within anormal easy driving distance... and this is worst case.

Your job as a man isn't to fvcking get them on a date... your job is to find the ones that are really interested in you... because these are the girls that are the most fun. Jesus FVCKING Christ it is easy to get a girl to agree to let you spend money on her.

These low interest b!tches will fvcking drain your bank account. Because it is better than being alone.

Do not waste even a second of time on a woman that is un-willing to put forth real effort to be with you. Period.

Man you have no fvcking idea how easily you can get women if you just STOP CHASING THEM. No stupid texting BS... no games... you make an offer (a date) and if she turns you down FVCK HER, don't be a d!ck just move on to other women.
Yes, I find getting dates almost too easy.... and they often turn out to be a waste of time... more often than not with girls that are too young. It's like I need to screen the women more, and just go for a date where you find interest... you in her, and her in you. Never go for a date for the date's sake.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BITG, ten or so years ago, when I had plenty of time on my hands, I used to volley texts back-and-forth every day until the date for OLD women, and carried a zero flake percentage. It's building rapport. The greater your rapport with a woman, the less likely she will flake.

Given OLD is flake haven, I can see those DJs who have the luxury of time employing this tool. As for myself, I have little time, so I schedule a 5-7 double & triple header, with 1-2 e-mails/texts, expect 1-2 flakes, flake on 1 or 2 myself, and let the remaining dates fall within the same place, same day, same time. Oh, I love the sparks that fly when two dates show simultaneously. Although I haven't yet hit a 3-some with these double headers, I keep trying shamelessly :D

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe you are banging 5 chicks. I am hot---and even in college I wasn't banging 5 chicks and I have game.
Either the women are dog ugly or you are super hot. Post a photo.
Lol...I don't go around posting pictures of myself on online forums. Nothing good comes of that, especially on forums such as these.

Suffice to say this pic of my jacked 30" quad that requires me to wear pants a size or two too big because otherwise the seams in my legs, butt and groin will rip within the first day should tell you all you need to know. And yes, women are right in going after muscular in shape guys cause they think we will fvck the life out if them. We do. I'm not in shape for nothing...;)

PS: That 18" calf isn't too bad either...you should hear the comments I get walking around with shorts on:up:

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There is no situational thing you can do, or not to, to "virtually eliminate flaking" with a woman. Your goal should be to seduce her and sleep with her as fast as possible. Whether you want to text her a few times before the date, whether you want to go ghost before the date, whether you want to talk to her for hours before the date, it doesn't matter as long as you reach your goal. Personally I think its pointless to contact a woman after you've made a date with her, but that's me,

I think guys in this forum who are "experienced" and are sleeping with several good looking woman at the same time should shy away from giving "situational" advice. Every situation is different, every guy looks and talks different, and every woman is different. One works for one guy may not work for another.

Men shouldn't worry about situational stuff. They should train their minds and focus on their goal. Once you achieve a strong mindset that cannot be altered by the way a woman emotionally acts, you will be able to handle anything she throws at you. :up:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
T Your goal should be to seduce her and sleep with her as fast as possible.
Which is precisely what I am helping people do. So your issue is with the title.
Would it make you happier if I posted, "How to meet and bang more women"?

If you want to fvck more women, you necessarily have to meet more women. The easiest way to meet more women is to have the ones that you have gotten numbers from/messaging meet you in person with a near 100% success rate. This is not rocket science here.

If 3 out of every 10 women a guy meets end up flaking(some guys seem like its 5-6 out of 10), and you are banging one of out every 5 women you end up going on a date with, necessarily that means you are going to be banging more women in a shorter period of time than you otherwise would. It's number, statistics, however else you want to put it. So if he is going on 6 extra dates every 6 weeks because those chicks aren't flaking or in some cases let's say he cuts it from 5 to 1, that's 8-10 extra dates....that's a hell of a lot more opportunity to fvck than if he is sitting with his d!ck in his hands after getting flaked on.

It's like any smart business realizes...the easiest way to grow your customer base? Don't lose the ones you already have.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lol...I don't go around posting pictures of myself on online forums. Nothing good comes of that, e

PS: That 18" calf isn't too bad either...you should hear the comments I get walking around with shorts on:up:
Actually, nothing good can come from a GUY posting pictures of his LEGS to other GUYS. You think a girl would go out with you based on that photo of you flexing your leg? I've been told I have nice legs since 1987 but I don't go around flexing. Jesus.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
And seriously, men don't (laugh out loud), take DB selfies or post smiley emoticons unless they are they type of men who check out other men flexing their thighs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And seriously, men don't (laugh out loud), take DB selfies or post smiley emoticons unless they are they type of men who check out other men flexing their thighs.
Haha brother, if you had legs like I do you'd flex them too. But you don't.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually, nothing good can come from a GUY posting pictures of his LEGS to other GUYS. You think a girl would go out with you based on that photo of you flexing your leg? I've been told I have nice legs since 1987 but I don't go around flexing. Jesus.
Actually they do because sometimes they'll ask for a pic and I send them that and the response is overwhekn
Actually they do because I've sent that numerous times when they asked for a pic before the first date and the response is overwhelmingly positive and many times sexual in nature...they'll ask "Are all your muscles that big?" With a wink...

And don't worry...they might not be able to see my legs that well due to my oversized pants but my butt is equally as impressive and they DEFINITELY notice that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a "DB selfie"?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
DB = Douche Bag. DB selfie is a man flexing at the gym and taking a photo in the mirror. Or telling men about how hot his as-s is.
Hey, I don't need to really talk about it...those muscles speak for themself. Even in winter coats people can see what's up.

Unlike you talking about your money constantly, I don't do a lot of talking about these muscles. Because I don't have to. It's obvious.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
girls lie and think backwards dude enough about "energy"