Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna get laid but afraid of it~!

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna get laid with women but I am afraid if she could set me up by lodging a police report for rape, molest or something. Please advice....

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
OMG.. dont tell me this girl is a CHILD?!?!! MOTHER FUKER U NEED TO KILL URSELF.

Last edited:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been here 5.5 years and you're up to here?
Shoot yourself in the ass, man.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fcuking sick man?! You can't be serious about this...its either YOU ARE seriously thinking of fcuking newborns, or you've been a troll for 5-6 years now...

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, you been registered since 2001, you have no excuse, but this probaly is a troll post

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I looked at recent posts, and it appears that you haven't taken any advice off this board for 5 years. This wealth of information, and you haven't applied it.

What are you doing with your life?

kizza

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch harsh... but true. i've been on here for a few weeks and its already improving my life.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
You've been here 5.5 years and you're up to here?
Shoot yourself in the ass, man.
I second that. But this post sounds to silly to take seriously.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can usually tell when you meet someone if they are right in the head or not so if you are afraid to sleep with a chick that has issues, then don't date her to begin with.

If you are really paranoid you can also hide a recorder under your bed and if she complains about false rape then you have the evidance to show the cops, I bet it will sound like this:

SlyDonJuan: So are you saying you want to have sex with me??

Girl: Maybe....

SlyDonJuan: You have to say yes or no!

Girl: in that case Yes!!

SlyDonJuan: SHE SAID YES:

Girl: Who are you talking to??

SlyDonJuan: Never mind lets kiss mmmmmmmm

Girl: MMMMMMM

(20 seconds pass by with only the sound of bed squeeking)

SlyDonJuan: opps I came, I am done.... sorry!

Girl: THAT"s IT????

STOP TAPE NOW!!

Reaction score
Get a contract signed and have some email paper trail or something.

Contact a Defence Attorney to be sure and talk to him or her about false charges and what options you have - and see if other guys know about this girl or see if she says something that would insinuate she went through the legal process. She risks her reputation for other guys if she does this and guys will avoid her like a plauge if word gets out that she's has a vendetta to commit perjury with guys.

Better yet, get married before having sex, after all, your wife wont be able to file a false rape charge.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could always use the Dave chappelle technique of signing a waiver... and if it's bad the non-disclosure agreement.

As for original poster, the troll should be banned.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am serious here

Because let us assume, if both of us are in the room and after getting laid with her, she lodge a police report claiming that I molested her or worst case rape her. That's the reason I am afraid of getting laid.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i hear you. honestly, the tape **** goes right out the window because all she has to say is "umm but i didn't want to do it right after that cut off"

besides her signing something ON TAPE while somehow proving she isn't forced to or drunk or high with witnesses there, there is nothing you can really do.

When you go out with her, have some of your friends around or something so they can vouch that two of you were getting along great. Honestly I don't think there is any bulletproof method man.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:
Because let us assume, if both of us are in the room and after getting laid with her, she lodge a police report claiming that I molested her or worst case rape her. That's the reason I am afraid of getting laid.
How old are you? What is your target's age?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you are saying. I saw liar liar and that chick set the dude up good. Anyway I worry about that too. I see a lot of chicks that are thick and have breast and @sses. I look at them then I find out they are only like 12 or 14. To top this off some of them are more mature then me (I said mature not smarter). My advice is to say "hey can i see your ID". If no ID don't screw.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am targeting 25+

Get it? I was also wondering if u ppl have ever thought of this matter before u get laid. I was kinda worried if galswould lodge a false police report claiming I had molested themand use false witnesses against me.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are U that famous for gals to use false witnesses against you? Well if she says NO then it's RAPE.... but well Malaysia is truely Asia! Don't put all your effort on this gal for it's only a fool that test the depth of rivers with both feet!