You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Hehe not quite yet big guy (Got another one today at the gym).Originally posted by Walden
So this is my invitation, I'm going to go and do 30 rejections in 30 days (as close to 1 every day as I can).
Congratulations! One question, since you are on a suceessful run, are you going to keep your emphasis on rejections?Originally posted by Walden
Okay so these weren't rejections , they wer e both successful closes . One on a hot blonde triathlete (to come to my comedy gig tomorrow night) and one on a cute (but interesting) biologist (to come to the same gig )
I got about five minutes after pur convo and realised I'd double booked myself (BAH!).
The biologist was just sitting in the common room talking to some guys I doidn't know so I went up and introduced myself to all of them , joked oin them all a bit and then closed the girl . Money!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What is the opener you are working with?Originally posted by Walden
Work sent me to do some sht in another town and I did some good CAs there. Have been practicing with one particular opener and just knowing that I have one prepared helps a lot. Did 3 CAs there.
Then last night my buddies and I went clubbing and I rocked about 6 CAs. It's easier to work high numbers in a club because you can just do approach after approach and it doesn't matter so much the result.
Am starting to get over my fear of rejection again.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Holy fucking shit, thats the craziest mindtrick I've ever heard. Next time you see a girl, picture her lusting for you with a tempting bit of whipcream on the corner of her lips, then see if you can still approach.Originally posted by Walden
2 more today. The mind trick I'm using is a kind of weird NLP trick.
What I do is I imagine some ridiculous cartoonish thing about the girl I'm looking at. For example as I approach I imagine her getting hit in the face with an imaginary custard pei , and then picture her with custard dripping off her face, or I imagne she has brightly coloured tree frogs nesting in her hair.
Yes I know it's silly, but for some reason this screws with my brian's conditioning and so i don't tell myself to be scared.
Wierd huh?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.