Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walden's 30.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen (ladies),

I have an admission to make. Some of you will have read my Journal in the DJ boot camp. Those who did saw my skills go from absolute total AFC , to DJ status in a few months.
Since then I have DJ'ed a bit , but largely rested on my laurels.As such , whilst my skills have gotten a little better , my level of performace has dropped , and the fear of rejection has risen up and has started to hamstring my game.

I have used all manner of "tricks" to get past that fear of rejection but they have brought me at best short term success.

I only know one effective way to beat that fear of rejection , and that is to go out with the aim of getting rejections and just gut through it.

So this is my invitation, I'm going to go and do 30 rejections in 30 days (as close to 1 every day as I can).

I'll hold myself responsible here, if for ANY reason I don't complete it (fire , famine ,loss of Mojo or overseas deployment) I'll donate $200 to a charity (Greenpeace but I'm open to suggestions) and prove it by posting a pic of the reciept here.

30 rejections in 30 days to get my game back on top.

If any of y'all want to do the same , to take charge of your DJing this year then call it and post progress on this thread.

DJ!
Mike.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ma boyeee!!!!!!!!!!

At it, Walden.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you can prove you paid but you cant prove you where rejected so .... im sayin you can makeup you where rejected so you dont havta pay haha im just messin with ya man

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha I hope you fvck up on day 10, land a hot chick and spend the next 20 days too busy rooting yourself dry to get your quota.

Hey, that's $10 to Greenpeace for every day you get your **** wet! Wonder why they haven't tried that as a fundraiser before?!?

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiming to be rejected? Fair enough - But if your expectations are going to be zero anyway, play your normal game in an overzealous manner - you'll have more fun and you never know where it might lead.

What part of New Zealand are you from?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man..what u gonna do if you approach like crazy but NEVER get rejected?lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stinkyape
Aiming to be rejected? Fair enough - But if your expectations are going to be zero anyway, play your normal game in an overzealous manner - you'll have more fun and you never know where it might lead.

What part of New Zealand are you from?
Yeah, I question the necessity of setting a goal to fail or get rejected. It sounds as if you are trying to make yourself unattractive to women.

Why not consider making 30 approaches in 30 days. It's a given that you won't connect with all 30 but is it really a failure? So many people are so afraid of the outcome that they don't make any attempt to approach.

In my book, if you make the approach you are a winner no matter the outcome. Think about the number of guys that won't even approach. Think of it this way, what if you had a chance to have 30 women meet you in ONE DAY? Do you think that you would be interested in all 30? However, wouldn't you have a good time just interacting with them?

Just something to consider...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donate to the "ShizamDaMan Needs Money To Fix Both His Cars Fund," you won't know how much good you can do until you try :p

But good luck with that man, see if you can get some buddies to keep you motivated.

Reaction score
if you want to do this all in one day, then just go to a public forum, school, library, mall etc, Where there is more than 30 women and yell out, "does abyone want to date me?".
If no one takes you up on your offer, then you met your quota, in ten secods! Be careful though, this could backfire - you can get 50 fat chicks stampeding in your direction to oblige you :) .
Would you consider yourself a success then?

Just concentrate on getting a decent woman who you are attracted to ant that who you respect and one that respects you!
Don't worry about the number!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection 1

Hey thanks guys, Playa , boobies , cremasta , nice to know you all have my back.

Francisco, Stinkyape, you make good points, thanks.
The reason for setting the goal of getting a rejection is a bit like doing boxing drills , you wouldn't actually box that way but the drills improve your reflexes and conditioning.
By going for rejections you short circuit the part of your brain that makes excuses "Oh you can't approach her , she looks busy" or "Isn't she here with that guy...".

Owing to my longstanding comittment to quality DJing I will of course be closing and going for digits etc , and I'll count them toward my tally even if they're successful, but it's useful to think of it as going for "rejections".

The mental drill aspect of what I'm doing really helped today. I bust one cold approach on a totally hot 8 (blonde , 30 mad big (.)(.) ) , who would have rated a 9 except I only gove 9's to punk rock girls.

She was at the base gym when I went in.
We'd done the eye contact thing a few times , and she came over to the free weights and stepped onto the scales there. The scales are right by the water cooler and my imagination gave me this picture of me going and saying something to her and I just followed it.

Opened with "You know it's bad luck to weigh yourself in the gym (?WTF?) , and followed up with a joke at my own expense at how when I weigh myself it proves that I'm the weediest guy in the room. (I had just finished my weights set and looked pumped :D ). She was all "Oh I doubt that's true"

The convo went well and she gave me mad DDEs , but it turned out she was married to some Squadron Leader (oh well , ƒuck it I wanted to be a Para anyway).

Made one other CA at the supermarket but got cut off (we were near the front of a queue) before I could close (again , getting excellent response).

I love this game!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
# 2

This one came from a CA in the park. Again I saw the girl , imagined myself doing it then went and did it.

Having a goal like this helps , but the downside was I saw a *hot* 8 and choked , giving myself the excuse that "I had already done my CA for the day" (again, WTF?).

So What I'm gonna do is I',m going to see houw quickly I can do 30.That should motivate me to get them done several at a a time.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Average blond with one of those eco friendly shopping abg things in the supermarket.
EC was good , got the little smile , went in and hit a total ice patch (screech of brakes...sound of Walden spinning out)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Another total ice queen , stone cold snubbed me. I musta looked nervous.

F@ck , I hope I get some successes to report to you guys this is becoming embarassing :D

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading your boot camp thread at the moment and absolutely loving it! Will be following this one with interest.

Dan

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I started this thread cos I know I'm good , I just have let myself forget that. Hopefully I can start performing closer to my potential again soon (I know , I know , enough with the sports pyschology already :rolleyes: ).

danziger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finished the boot camp thread....impressed.

I'm in a similar situation to you, military with a bit of rank but not heaps (sit just in the middle) and study part time at civvy Uni. I've had female subordinates blantantly try to pick me up but mixing work with play is just not on, maybe when I get out they will be fair game.

Uni is a smorgasboard! My age is about the same as yours and I've had a fair bit of life experience which helps when CA'ing the girls at Uni...plus I have the "I don't give a ****" look happening which helps!

30 rejections in 30 days...I reckon you'll nail that easy, every guy can get rejected that much, it's not hard :) And if you don't get that many rejections you may find someone...it may end at day 7...

Enjoy reading your posts, if you are ever coming over to Oz let me know and we'll go out and try to out-mack each other!

Dan

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one D I'll hit you up if I'm ever over in Oz. Definitely a bad idea to shag the baggies tho :D

I'm not going for any rejections today cos I'm going out for a pack hump all afternoon, so I'll hafta play catch up next week.

Mike.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Walden!!!!
Good to see you back and progressing again. You will get 30 rejections because you crazy enough to try to get shot down! Keep this updated dude, I really want to how long it will take you to get 30 rejections. I think it will take you a long time because you are at a level where most men are not, and you could probably say just about anything to a woman and still be successful(Hopefully, I mean not successful for this project:))

I got a question for ya: What do you consider as a rejection?

Peace,
JW

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6 rejection 4

So you can see I'm a bit behind.
I choked today! I couldn't believe it. I was going for rejections and I was that scared of having an akward moment with some chick that I choked GaGH!

Got R4 at the bar at work. A polite "I'm working that night ask me again later ?".

Not a disaster but I'm still pretty gutted that I choked earlier WTF?!?!
-----------------------------------

JWhite! it's great to hear from you man!
I see you resurrected that sig so you're out and DJing again , awesome!! Look forward to reading your posts.
At the moment I'm calling a rejection any CA where I don't get digits.The key thing underpinning my DJing this year will be lack of fear of rejection and I want to get that firmly under my belt. Hence this months excercise.
Keep in touch,
Mike.