wait for her to call after a date

oranges

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so I get the idea that your supposed to wait for her to call after a date, what if she doesn't?, does this mean she was low interest?

I'm so used to them calling me afterwards, and this one hasn't?

Basically I need to know whether to next her or not:rockon:

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop being a girl. ur the man, ur supposed to call her after the date. end of story

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me get this straight...

you take a woman on a date

you probably spent... I don't know...2-3 hours with her

you drive her home

say goodnight

and THEN wait to call her to talk on the phone.... YOU WERE JUST WITH HER THE WHOLE FREAKIN NIGHT!

The ONLY and I mean the ONLY time I will call a woman after a date is if she drove home, and then I make sure she made it home okay and I'm off the bed.

What the fvck do we have to talk about.... if you are at home instead of my house obviously you didn't want to have sex, so that's strike 1.

I was with a girl late one Friday night about a year and a half ago.. she gets home from a date, as soon as the guy leaves comes over my house and then the guy calls and blabs her ear off for like 45 minutes.. we said the same thing... damn if he would have put this much thought in the actual date he might have gotten laid... instead I did.

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
i assumed he meant the next day or following days. not like immediately after the date is finished.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo oranges,

i am in the same dilemna currently.. I had a 1st one but i dont think i hit it off so well as i was ****n just tired from working all day. i was freakin fallin asleep

needless to say she didn't call but answer my phone calls. I think all I need to do is get some rest, call her back to set up a day when i a m feeling more energy and hit it out of the park then ! else its off to the races again ( aka sargin) and im ready for that anyday