"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Voicemails/Phone Tag & Texting

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey All,

Started dating a new girl recently, had two fun dates in last 3 weeks and upon conclusion of date #2, she indicated via text that she had a lot of fun would be great to see me again soon. Being that we are both busy adults (weddings/family in town, etc.) I did not get around to calling her the Sunday after our second date (which was the preceding Tuesday).

Left her a short vm (Hey, Girlfirstname, it's Myfirstname, give me a call back when you can! Bye!" - keeping it short not to babble on (the phone is meant for settings appointments/dates with women you are interested in, especially early on).

She texted me an hour or so later, saying "Sorry!" and indicated she was out with family (who happens to be in town), busy with them, etc.

My question is, do I reply? Do I now go ahead and ask her out via text as the communication medium, for a date this week/ask when she is available to get together soon?

Or should I just wait it out and allow her to call me instead, since that is what I said in my VM?

Hopefully an easy discussion, but this is something I have encountered in the past, and I am sure some of you have as well (leave girl VM after a couple dates, she texts within 4-6 hours saying busy currently doing xyz thing). How would you proceed with the goal of making a definite date in the coming week?

Thanks!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Why are you not texting her? You were so busy you didn't have time to text her? Do you need to schedule it on your calendar for the 10 seconds it would take? Didn't have time to text her while taking a dump? Oh let me guess...you were on 3 conference calls, replying to 500 emails and busy trading stocks to make $1 million while doing that. No time while walking into work? I mean do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

I mean cmon OP...sounds like Bullsh!t to me. Why do you feel the need to call??
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Why are you not texting her? You were so busy you didn't have time to text her? Do you need to schedule it on your calendar for the 10 seconds it would take? Didn't have time to text her while taking a dump? Oh let me guess...you were on 3 conference calls, replying to 500 emails and busy trading stocks to make $1 million while doing that. No time while walking into work? I mean do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

I mean cmon OP...sounds like Bullsh!t to me. Why do you feel the need to call??
Because the phone is for making dates and appointments only - I think you might not understand that texting a girl too much only serves to lower her attraction. Have you ever had success from texting a girl incessantly between dates? Save the talk for in-person, right?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Because the phone is for making dates and appointments only - I think you might not understand that texting a girl too much only serves to lower her attraction. Have you ever had success from texting a girl incessantly between dates? Save the talk for in-person, right?
I was asking why you didnt just text her to set up a date. Why do you feel the need to call? The method is irrelevant. This is overthinking things to the max.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
OP, I told you what to text. Do that and nothing more. It works. Until you fvck and have a pattern, it's use is strictly for setting dates; nothing more.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
OP, I told you what to text. Do that and nothing more. It works. Until you fvck and have a pattern, it's use is strictly for setting dates; nothing more.
Hey, yeah I sent one along those lines of what you wrote. Third date is set for this week.

Thanks
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Hey, yeah I sent one along those lines of what you wrote. Third date is set for this week.

Thanks
See how easy that was?
 
Top