Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Voicemails/Phone Tag & Texting

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All,

Started dating a new girl recently, had two fun dates in last 3 weeks and upon conclusion of date #2, she indicated via text that she had a lot of fun would be great to see me again soon. Being that we are both busy adults (weddings/family in town, etc.) I did not get around to calling her the Sunday after our second date (which was the preceding Tuesday).

Left her a short vm (Hey, Girlfirstname, it's Myfirstname, give me a call back when you can! Bye!" - keeping it short not to babble on (the phone is meant for settings appointments/dates with women you are interested in, especially early on).

She texted me an hour or so later, saying "Sorry!" and indicated she was out with family (who happens to be in town), busy with them, etc.

My question is, do I reply? Do I now go ahead and ask her out via text as the communication medium, for a date this week/ask when she is available to get together soon?

Or should I just wait it out and allow her to call me instead, since that is what I said in my VM?

Hopefully an easy discussion, but this is something I have encountered in the past, and I am sure some of you have as well (leave girl VM after a couple dates, she texts within 4-6 hours saying busy currently doing xyz thing). How would you proceed with the goal of making a definite date in the coming week?

Thanks!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you not texting her? You were so busy you didn't have time to text her? Do you need to schedule it on your calendar for the 10 seconds it would take? Didn't have time to text her while taking a dump? Oh let me guess...you were on 3 conference calls, replying to 500 emails and busy trading stocks to make $1 million while doing that. No time while walking into work? I mean do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

I mean cmon OP...sounds like Bullsh!t to me. Why do you feel the need to call??

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you not texting her? You were so busy you didn't have time to text her? Do you need to schedule it on your calendar for the 10 seconds it would take? Didn't have time to text her while taking a dump? Oh let me guess...you were on 3 conference calls, replying to 500 emails and busy trading stocks to make $1 million while doing that. No time while walking into work? I mean do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

I mean cmon OP...sounds like Bullsh!t to me. Why do you feel the need to call??
Because the phone is for making dates and appointments only - I think you might not understand that texting a girl too much only serves to lower her attraction. Have you ever had success from texting a girl incessantly between dates? Save the talk for in-person, right?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the phone is for making dates and appointments only - I think you might not understand that texting a girl too much only serves to lower her attraction. Have you ever had success from texting a girl incessantly between dates? Save the talk for in-person, right?
I was asking why you didnt just text her to set up a date. Why do you feel the need to call? The method is irrelevant. This is overthinking things to the max.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I told you what to text. Do that and nothing more. It works. Until you fvck and have a pattern, it's use is strictly for setting dates; nothing more.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I told you what to text. Do that and nothing more. It works. Until you fvck and have a pattern, it's use is strictly for setting dates; nothing more.
Hey, yeah I sent one along those lines of what you wrote. Third date is set for this week.

Thanks

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, yeah I sent one along those lines of what you wrote. Third date is set for this week.

Thanks
See how easy that was?