Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VITAL TIPS TO GET YOUR GIRL.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad case of PMS guys...let her rot in the AFC world.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you get the memo?

Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
I don't know who told you that women were God's gift to men... but I didn't get that memo... sorry.
*Sips coffee* Diddya get the memo? Greeeat. I'll just send you over another copy. Yeeah. *sips coffee*

Seriously though, I agree. Guys don't need to go crawling around saying, "oh, your so beautiful, I will die if I can't sleep with you!" Well, most guys anyway.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if we look for the explanation in God's Book, or the Bible, apparently a man was made from the earth. Guess what the woman was made from? A man's rib. Out of all the things... Point is, if God wanted women to be his gift to men, why would he make them out of a man's rib? :D
Props to Tiny Dancer for choosing men over whiney bastard pvssified excuses of a life. Good choice.
Mmmmkay?

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spy a thread full of boys who think they are men

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know - this is kind of a ridiculous thread -

In fact, both of you are sort of right.

There's this ongoing idea on this forum that women want to be treated like sh*t. That's great if you want to date insecure, emotionally weak women. However, Why don't we take a look at WHY women are attracted to *******s? They want confident, strong, secure men and all through their lives, it is the *******s who have given them those qualities. The rest of us "nice guys" grew to be, well..."nice guys." The thing is - you DON'T have to be an a**hole to be confident and secure in your own skin. Right now, I can say whatever I want to a woman and do whatever I want. I'll buy her a drink if I want, I'll take her out if I want. I'll even, god forbid, talk about her FEELINGS. It doesn't matter because it's all on my terms. I don't give my power to anyone and that shows in everything I say and do. As soon as she does something that doesn't fit with my standards, I am gone - no questions asked. What's that mean? It means that I ONLY attract women I WANT to be around. I attract women I can relate to. Sure, I could adopt a superior frame and get some insecure b*tch. I did that sort of thing for a long time, but I was never fulfilled. I just went from girl to girl, searching for some nonexistent bullsh*t.

I used to think that by using all these DJ seduction tactics, I was liberating myself from the shackles of the lowly AFC, but I was really just submitting myself to another type of slavery - still being controlled by women.

I'd always said I would never change for a woman...but then I realized that was exactly what I was doing.

It's not the tactics, guys. It's the confidence.

THIS, brothers, is the next level.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this is funny! you, 'donjuanita', are a blithering fool. i remember freshman year...ah what a miserable time. i found this site (by typing in 'how to get a girlfriend' into google) and my life was changed. it wasnt permanent, however. i soon pulled a relatinoship with a good looking junior girl who adored me and drove me everywhere (beginning of sophmore year). her father was the ex mayor and she would constantly buy ME things...lunch, a book i wanted, etc.

ah, but alas, i started to believe that 'all girls want is love'...i'd seen chick flicks, those girls looked happy. why not throw myself at her too? two weeks (TWO WEEKS!) into the relationship, she just wanted to be friends. it was like flicking a switch, honestly. switching additudes immediately landed me in trouble. when she dumped me however, i stopped calling and she immediately wanted me more...she did a bunch of school work for me just for the chance to makeout on my couch. i started thinking she was digging me again, and i started calling. long story short, she literally hates me now and i was broken hearted. i wandered aimlessly until i remembered these forums, got my password and started reading/posting again. i'm still not up to my former days, but i'm drastically better than the mopey whiney love puppy i was.

so, donjuanita, i take it personally when you come here and say retarded things like you're saying. we dont care. we've been with girls like you, we've been hurt by girls like you, and now we're better than girls like you.

hustler

Reaction score
no woman knows what they want!!! this forum is for guys who were taught by mommy how nice and cordial to treat a woman.(GAG). i know women who have been with their man,had fist fights for 20 years, and sitll will NEVER get rid of their man! now you tell me what that says. you locate where the love and passion and flowers are in this paragraph. a woman does NOT want a wuss. we read in the papers so many times that a woman puts up with guys that harrass them and have restraining orders too.
DO NOT GIVE IN TO THESE STORYTELLING WOMEN.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is more than three years old.:rolleyes:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s'all good, I got this down to a T.

Reaction score
First of all, the tips were some what good but some were total feminist bs like look for personality more than A$$. Well I go for both cuz what's the point of going out with a ugly girl? you won't get horny= no sex = no LTR. Also why the HECK are there WOMEN/ GIRLS on a forum for GUYS to get WOMEN? are u guys lesbians and need help to get p*ssy? or just trying to be nice and share tips that's "useful" to us? no offense but I agree with D.L. when he said that women don't know what their talking about on dating. :up:

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fragmentor said:
donjuanita I KNOW how to get a girl. Taking your sort of advice in the past is what led me into becoming an AFC. Now I know better. The 'advice' your giving out isn't a help, it's a hindrance to every guy in here.
Well said. Don't let this ***** tell you otherwise, ANYONE.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All DJs in here, i think we have a problem here. I really think women should not be allowed on to our site(except lesbos) cause we are trying to improve our selves, i dont know the the fvck are they doing in our guys forum but i want to tell them to get out!!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
All DJs in here, i think we have a problem here. I really think women should not be allowed on to our site(except lesbos) cause we are trying to improve our selves, i dont know the the fvck are they doing in our guys forum but i want to tell them to get out!!!
dont be rediculous. this thread probably has way more to offer than a whiney dreamx/viper thread.

Bread_and_circus

Reaction score
donjuanita said:
**** YOU, YOU ****ING BASTARD! Obviously, if you need a ****ing forum to find out how to get a girl, you have issues!!!!!!!! What "progress" are we hindering you from? The progress of getting no girls ever in your entire lifetime? You can choose to take this advice or not to. You can choose to remain girl-less ass-wiping bastards or finally get a life and leave this forum for good. So **** you for not appreciating our help.
Calm down. Yelling out words like ***** **** **** **** monkey-balls isn't going to get your point across, especially if you are using them to insult people that have been on this "****ing forum" longer then you. And yes I do need a "****ing forum" to learn how to pick up women. I wasn't born with this knowledge. And no, all a girl wants isn't love. I learned that the hard way, but if I had started using this "****ing forum" sooner I wouldn't have had to go through that.

P.S.
Go **** yourself.

Rambo-Commando

Reaction score
donjuanita said:
Girls don't want to be the ones asking you peoples out. Most girls are old-fashioned, traditional biznatches who will always wait around for the guys to do the work. So DO IT!!!
Try, TRY, TRRRYYYY to look at the girl's personality rather than her ass. For girls, it's not always about the hot guy. Girls will choose an okay-looking guy with an awesome personality over a hot guy with no substance. Personality always supplements in what the person lacks in looks.

Good luck,
the donjuanitas.

"yes donjuanitas, what you say is sooo true" thats what I would have said back in the days when I was an AFC Nice Guy, when I was confused to why oh why do I get dumped, even when I treat these girls so well and like them for their personality and not their looks.
yea, well I know why now, cuz this advice allways came from desperate girls who could'nt handle a Man, and who needed a chump to ride, a chump that would kiss their asses and never leave them.

I could bet you anything that donjuanitas has been dumped, and has'nt gotten C*ck in ages.

honestly guys, I really recomend the book: "no more Mr Nice Guy" by Glover, its a very effective book that explains exactly why people turn into nice guys and deeply analyses everything (for those who might be curious to know why)
and gives u solutions how to fix it. and once you read it, you would clearly underestand WHY NOBODY LIKES NICE GUYS. why what donjuanitas says is BS, DONT STOP being a DJ !

Commando

Billy_Badass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rambo-Commando said:
"yes donjuanitas, what you say is sooo true" thats what I would have said back in the days when I was an AFC Nice Guy, when I was confused to why oh why do I get dumped, even when I treat these girls so well and like them for their personality and not their looks.
yea, well I know why now, cuz this advice allways came from desperate girls who could'nt handle a Man, and who needed a chump to ride, a chump that would kiss their asses and never leave them.

I could bet you anything that donjuanitas has been dumped, and has'nt gotten C*ck in ages.

honestly guys, I really recomend the book: "no more Mr Nice Guy" by Glover, its a very effective book that explains exactly why people turn into nice guys and deeply analyses everything (for those who might be curious to know why)
and gives u solutions how to fix it. and once you read it, you would clearly underestand WHY NOBODY LIKES NICE GUYS. why what donjuanitas says is BS, DONT STOP being a DJ !

Commando
I second this recommendation. No More Mr. Nice Guy changed my life completely, helped me gain my self-respect, and turned me into a man. I ain't a dj yet, but thats why I come to this site.