"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Visit her at work?

dannyjames24

New Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

This is my first posting here....hopefully this isnt too dumb of a question.

I was at a 4th of July party on Sunday where I met a girl. We hit it off very well and pretty much hung out together the whole night chatting. There was definate chemistry between us, but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to close with the number or kiss or anything.

I ran upstairs for a moment and on my way back down a fight broke out. In the midst of all the chaos I decided it would be best just to get out of there before any cops arrived.

My question is....I know where this girl works. She's a hairdresser and told me the salon. So, I was thinking of calling up the salon and scheduling a haircut with her. Would that be weird? Or I was thinking I could stop by her house (the party was at her place)...but I dunno about that. I wouldnt appreciate random people stopping by my house.

Any ideas or suggestions for this one? Keep in mind there was a strong chemistry between us....just a missed opportunity.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Hey Danny, congrats on your first post...

It sounds like you've got a good opportunity here. I wouldn't schedule a haircut from this girl, cause you're not interested in a haircut at all. Just give the salon a call and ask to speak with the girl. Tell her you enjoyed the party and ask her out.

If she wants to meet you again, you can say 'Hey, I don't like to annoy you at work, what's your home number?'.
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
Don't visit her @ work (yet).
maybe it's nice to surprise her when you hang out with her for some time already, but that's not the case now.

Like Beethoven said, call her at work and ask her to have lunch with her or meet up for a drink or something.

if there was/is chemistry between the 2 of you chanches are high she says yes!

good luck
 

dannyjames24

New Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Well, I'm glad I posted. Had I not, I probably would've just ended up going in there.

So I will call there tomorrow and see if I can get a hold of her. Wish me luck! Any other words of advice?
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
Things will turn out just fine ;-)

there was chemistry between the 2 of you and woman love suprises and probably she will very much be suprised if you make a call to the barbershop :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
You visit a girl at her workplace as a reward, after she's earned it.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't schedule a haircut with her, that's corny.

If you happen to be in the neighborhood of her job for whatever reason, swing by and just be legit with it.

"Hey, how're you doing? I lost track of you xxxx night after the ruckus and I was passing through so I thought I'd drop by, but it looks like you're pretty busy so why don't you give me your number and I'll call you sometime?"
 
Top