Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Visit her at work?

dannyjames24

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first posting here....hopefully this isnt too dumb of a question.

I was at a 4th of July party on Sunday where I met a girl. We hit it off very well and pretty much hung out together the whole night chatting. There was definate chemistry between us, but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to close with the number or kiss or anything.

I ran upstairs for a moment and on my way back down a fight broke out. In the midst of all the chaos I decided it would be best just to get out of there before any cops arrived.

My question is....I know where this girl works. She's a hairdresser and told me the salon. So, I was thinking of calling up the salon and scheduling a haircut with her. Would that be weird? Or I was thinking I could stop by her house (the party was at her place)...but I dunno about that. I wouldnt appreciate random people stopping by my house.

Any ideas or suggestions for this one? Keep in mind there was a strong chemistry between us....just a missed opportunity.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Danny, congrats on your first post...

It sounds like you've got a good opportunity here. I wouldn't schedule a haircut from this girl, cause you're not interested in a haircut at all. Just give the salon a call and ask to speak with the girl. Tell her you enjoyed the party and ask her out.

If she wants to meet you again, you can say 'Hey, I don't like to annoy you at work, what's your home number?'.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't visit her @ work (yet).
maybe it's nice to surprise her when you hang out with her for some time already, but that's not the case now.

Like Beethoven said, call her at work and ask her to have lunch with her or meet up for a drink or something.

if there was/is chemistry between the 2 of you chanches are high she says yes!

good luck

dannyjames24

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad I posted. Had I not, I probably would've just ended up going in there.

So I will call there tomorrow and see if I can get a hold of her. Wish me luck! Any other words of advice?

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things will turn out just fine ;-)

there was chemistry between the 2 of you and woman love suprises and probably she will very much be suprised if you make a call to the barbershop :)

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You visit a girl at her workplace as a reward, after she's earned it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't schedule a haircut with her, that's corny.

If you happen to be in the neighborhood of her job for whatever reason, swing by and just be legit with it.

"Hey, how're you doing? I lost track of you xxxx night after the ruckus and I was passing through so I thought I'd drop by, but it looks like you're pretty busy so why don't you give me your number and I'll call you sometime?"