"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

videostore girl

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
How would you start a conversation with a video clerk. Could I ask her what is a good film ir what? Gimme c+f.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Are you for real?

Yeah whatever, ask her what a good movie then make fun of her about it "I see you enjoy sex movies" or "People getting their heads chopped off gets you off eh?"

Whatever dude, stop planning and just go.

Biph

PS: Change your name. Stop trying to be someone you are not.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I have that name because I that's what first came into my mind!
I don't want to be him.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Just stop worrying about what your going to say and just approach.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I need c+f . I know tih girl for some time. I think she's intrested in me because every time I see her she is teasing me and I tease her back.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
C&F? mkay

you:<standin in the line just staring at her>
her: umm what are you doing
you: Uhh, this is the "check-out" line right?
her: lol

you: I'm looking for the video with my fav actress.....PARIS HILTON!!!
her: we don't have that one
you: you people call yourselves a videostore? pfft

you:<dressed up tough or sophisicated>Hi
her: hello, can i help you?
you: yea, i'm looking for the little mermaid, that's like my fav film ever
her:lol

(I just threw this in for fun, somebody do this to a random person, lol)

You: Do you have any pokemon cards
Her: I'm sorry sir, we don't sell them
You: I'll trade you my pikachu for a charmander
Her: sir we don;t sell any cards
you: playing hard to get huh? Fine i'll throw in a onyx
her:please sir we don;t have ANY cards!
you: Pika pika....
 

crisis

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
/dev/null
"Umm, I think you need to clean up the adult section. I had a little accident."

Is a great way to be arrested :p.
 
Top