Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video: Wife's indifferent soul crushing confession to Husband

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats very common. And its sad... I've experienced situations very similar than that... Lying about cheating or other thing, the pattern is the same. Try to blame you, guilt inversion and using the vulnerable crying woman to get in your emotions.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once the emotional connection is over on the woman’s side, it is game over. Nothing can bring it back.

Debating about it is a complete waste of time.

There are lots of signs the emotional connection is going away or completely gone. Unfortunately, these signs are not inherently obvious to most men. When the signs occur, many men think the relationship is improving.

Example Signs:
  • parter stops complaining/caring about issues they have always been concerned about.
  • partner takes up gardening and is always outside.
  • partner takes up running, biking, or triathlons and spends all her free time with this activity, especially with a group of people.
  • big one: partner gets implants. Often, it’s already over at the time the surgery is scheduled.
In most cases, when the warning signs occur, the man has done a poor job of leading his woman and she has lost all respect for him because of it.

This is BIOLOGY. Never try to fight it or debate it. Go with it. Use it to your continual advantage.

As soon as the emotional connection is gone, immediately move on.

Learn from your experiences and use them to your advantage in the next relationship.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once the emotional connection is over on the woman’s side, it is game over. Nothing can bring it back.

Debating about it is a complete waste of time.

There are lots of signs the emotional connection is going away or completely gone. Unfortunately, these signs are not inherently obvious to most men. When the signs occur, many men think the relationship is improving.

Example Signs:
  • parter stops complaining/caring about issues they have always been concerned about.
  • partner takes up gardening and is always outside.
  • partner takes up running, biking, or triathlons and spends all her free time with this activity, especially with a group of people.
  • big one: partner gets implants. Often, it’s already over at the time the surgery is scheduled.
In most cases, when the warning signs occur, the man has done a poor job of leading his woman and she has lost all respect for him because of it.

This is BIOLOGY. Never try to fight it or debate it. Go with it. Use it to your continual advantage.

As soon as the emotional connection is gone, immediately move on.

Learn from your experiences and use them to your advantage in the next relationship.
You missed one:

- partner gets on onlyfans and starts selling pictures of herself fingering her puss...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she's 50 years old. She's not attractive. She's normal weight (not overweight or obese). Her weight is all she has going for her.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s over. She’s gone. Punt her and replace. She’s a sloot.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how upset she would be, if he told her that he had a secret bank account he's been loading up for the past two months.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is, it makes no sense from a guys perspective. Our brains are simply wired differently so we think more logically.

The man gets complacent thats why you always need to be on your toes. The game never ends.

Thats very common. And its sad... I've experienced situations very similar than that... Lying about cheating or other thing, the pattern is the same. Try to blame you, guilt inversion and using the vulnerable crying woman to get in your emotions.
Just look at her body language, she isn't even sorry for what she did. She feels zero guilt, the tone is also a dead giveaway. The guy is getting very emotional while she has sounds like she couldn't care less.

She even laughs and smirks when he brings up her cheating and the fact that she "never cared for anyone".

Go to 22:17

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at her body language, she isn't even sorry for what she did. She feels zero guilt, the tone is also a dead giveaway. The guy is getting very emotional while she has sounds like she couldn't care less.

She even laughs and smirks when he brings up her cheating and the fact that she "never cared for anyone".

Go to 22:17
Makes sense man! And I think this is more common than we know.

I feel really hopeless with those things... Cause I could never be so cold like that. When I've made mistakes in my life and I recognized it I really felt bad and suffered. Wasn't that normal at least?

It's like cheating and doing those ridiculous stuffs are so normal for them, so they didn't even care. How many cases similar than that I've saw during my life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense man! And I think this is more common than we know.

I feel really hopeless with those things... Cause I could never be so cold like that. When I've made mistakes in my life and I recognized it I really felt bad and suffered. Wasn't that normal at least?

It's like cheating and doing those ridiculous stuffs are so normal for them, so they didn't even care. How many cases similar than that I've saw during my life.
While it may seem like they won in the short term, they really suffer the most in the long term. This whole cheating thing won’t last, this other guy will eventually boot her and likely in a brutal way. Then like a domino affect her life will fall apart. I’ve seen it a gazillion times, and the husband or boyfriend goes on to bigger and better things. Karma comes after women hard. You have no idea how many flat broke women in their 30’s are out there. Tons!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy is probably going to have his world rocked shortly.

-Wife suddenly dropped 25lbs

-She’s started running

-Getting work done on her face

-Is on him about his drinking ( he has two martinis a night) and she made him go to counseling.

- complains about his diet and fitness

It’s not going to end well

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy is probably going to have his world rocked shortly.

-Wife suddenly dropped 25lbs

-She’s started running

-Getting work done on her face

-Is on him about his drinking ( he has two martinis a night) and she made him go to counseling.

- complains about his diet and fitness

It’s not going to end well
Maybe not in the short term it won’t, but in the long run it will. I see this all the time. This woman is planning her hop back on the carousel and she won’t last long, she won’t keep up with the fitness either and she’s going to end up alone. Meanwhile your friend will get to enjoy his martinis in peace and she will be the one in counseling soon, not him. Women can not see ahead or plan for the future, they just can’t. They live in today, not months or years from now. That’s not a wise plan when you’re an adult.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor dude is trying to logic this broad to death, they are emotional creatures. She was done wayyyyy before this situation happened.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actresses

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that it's totally the woman's fault, but the man is responsible for his reaction to it. The problem is that he cares about a woman that doesn't care about him. No man should ever do that. Every man should train themselves to control their emotions and know when to stop caring.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a bit wrong to blame the men on not "leading the woman" in every single case. Think about the usual beta male who just reached his peak (35-40yo), has a good job, looks are ok, but is emotionally clueless. He gets himself an ex-slvt that pretends to be a good loving woman, thinks he has finally found the one. As time goes by, her past start coming over, she misses the "exciting emotions" she had with the innumerable chads and tyrones she has been with and starts cheating on the poor man.

My point is, you can't lead a woman like that because she's already mentally ****ed by the innumerable traumas and slvtiness she has lived in the past. In that case, you can blame the guy for choosing it wrong, but how could he know if everything and everybody around him leads him to the blue pill, which is, accepting women like that?

So you have today women who are raised thinking that her emotional immaturity is something that her man has to be dealing with, not her, and also the movie industry who always picture female cheating as something freeing, "a good girl that want's to live her life and have some excitement apart from her boring/****head/abusive husband" and men who are raised to be complacent with these things thinking that it is always their fault (when they're just a part of the system). What else could we expect?

I honestly still believe and dream of marrying and having kids, but I can totally understand the gentlemen here who just don't want to risk it or don't feel like. For me, it seems that instead of being a matter of "I have too many girls to choose and I don't want to start something serious and lose my options" it's more like "there's almost no trustable person to start something serious with nowadays".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not easy but good woman can be found. I think you usa and uk guys can tilt the field in your favour immediately by looking for immigrant women. There s plenty ywho have imported themselves have got citizenship or residency.

It worked for me and @Fruitbat and backbreaker i don't think any of us r chumps

The other things i don't often see explored here is how to create emotional intimacy in a relationship. Watch the movie before sunrise the character just about does it perfectly there. Interestingly if you look carefully you will see a lot of the old pua tricks used like multiple venues to distort time

Yes woman always are looking out for the bigger better deal if you are just a commodity d1ck and wallet.

You must have special things you do for her special things she does for you and special things you do together and plans for the future.

Of course this does assume that you have screened out the ones with multiple red flags.

If you are trying to turn a ho into a housewife luck with that and please don't PM me.

If you roll like that and it still doesn't work out her friends will be lining up to get with you

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn’t his wife. And she is a serial cheater. Look her up.

Everyone calm the fvck down.