Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video: Wife's indifferent soul crushing confession to Husband

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair I mean it's reasonable to assume that they feel guilt over this sort of stuff in the same way that you would. I've seen guys that just absolutely cannot comprehend the fact that women feel justified in doing what needs to be done to achieve their relationship goals without guilt. Their attempts to guilt trip women are pretty pathetic and borderline manipulative at a certain level.
yeah guilt tripping a women sounds like a wise idea, she just play along and cry along the way .. That man sounds like a grumpy old dude. I bet he fck her again that night. :rofl:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy is probably going to have his world rocked shortly.

-Wife suddenly dropped 25lbs

-She’s started running

-Getting work done on her face

-Is on him about his drinking ( he has two martinis a night) and she made him go to counseling.

- complains about his diet and fitness

It’s not going to end well
Who drinks martinis these days? :rolleyes:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never discuss this stuff with them...they don't care and don't feel guilty about it....just move on
Lolol bro you are hilarious. You have just totally accepted their nature. You dont even get mad at it anymore. You said they lack all the "fruits of the spirit".

Marble

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at her body language, she isn't even sorry for what she did. She feels zero guilt, the tone is also a dead giveaway. The guy is getting very emotional while she has sounds like she couldn't care less.

She even laughs and smirks when he brings up her cheating and the fact that she "never cared for anyone".

Go to 22:17
I think I see a bit in the body language. The way she is sitting very child like.

And.... I surprised nobody is mentioning this but...
The cheating is a way to PUNISH and lash out at the man. (Why do I not see this mentioned more often?)

T.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
And.... I surprised nobody is mentioning this but...
The cheating is a way to PUNISH and lash out at the man. (Why do I not see this mentioned more often?)
Its more common than you think, I know a woman who cheated on her boyfriend because he was always jealous. She said she did it out of "frustration".

Women these days literally will rationalize anything just to not take accountability.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its more common than you think, I know a woman who cheated on her boyfriend because he was always jealous. She said she did it out of "frustration".
I think what you are seeing is a female who is reverse engineering a reason to satisfy her self image. This allows her to exercise her dualistic sexual strategy without feeling guilt or shame.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women these days literally will rationalize anything just to not take accountability.
I wonder why i havent get at least a bj when they stressed or frustrated at work.. It could be the best place to work.. Ever :cool: