Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video Games anyone?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
So im sure alot of you play video games, even though you should all be "improving thy self" shame on you all!

Kidding :rolleyes:

So what kind of games do you guys play?

PC, 360, PS3, Wii?

I just shipped my broken 360 off to the repair center for a free refurbished one:up: I like playing Skate, Forza 2, and Madden

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
counter-strike
it's the only game i play.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, consoles are way too expensive and only have 1 purpose. New computer is a much better investment. Anyways, I only play one game; CoD 4 (online). And I dont even have time to play it that often.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big PC gamer here.
Used to play competitive CS.
Play Tf2 mainly now, and some CS just got back into it after a 2 year hiatus.

Play all sorts of games though on the PC, played all the classics, replaying some now like Deus Ex and Serious Sam. What else is there to do in 40 degree heat? :D

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly PC, really not into the PS3 or 360 at the moment.

Games on PC:

-Madden (Although i'm spewing that they're not releasing 09 on PC)
-Team Fortress 2 (Fu<king fun as sh!t)
- Day Of Defeat (Occasionally)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a PS3 from the girl ive been...dating or something like that. Best gift ive ever got. The only games i have is NCAA 09 and CoD4.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah sometimes ill play BF2 and COD4 on the PC

I used to play CS: Source but I got banned from every server for hacking lmao

anyone got a steam account they dont want? :p

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't play video games as religiously as I did when I was like 16, I only play whenever I'm home, which is like not a lot since I'm always out lol. I play whatever my brothers get. I play a lot of Counter Strike on my computer, Brawl on my Wii, and recently we got Rockband which I've been pretty hooked to.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a bigtime gamer HandyAndy.

I own a Dell XPS 630i gaming computer with a quad core processor 4GB of RAM and a decent videocard running on Windows Vista Premium.

I also own an Xbox 360 and Wii.

On 360 I mostly play Halo 3, Mass Effect and Oblivion.

On Wii I mostly let it collect dust as I wait for the Zelda game specifically built from the ground up for it but when I do play it I usually play Wii Play or Metroid Corruption.

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 eventually for MGS4, Gran Turismo 5 and anything else good and exclusive that might come out for it.

I have a 32 inch Polaroid LCD HDTV to play all of this on and as you can imagine it is very nice. Oh yes indeed. :up:

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had a wii since it came out but havent actually bought a game until about a month ago...im currently playing Smash Bros Brawl...anyone want to go at it?!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I had to go cheap for the time being little buddy but the idea at the time I was buying it was that I'd spend the dough for the core essentials such as a highly upgradeable for gaming PC with an awesome CPU and a ton of RAM and I thought I'll just get a better videocard in a year or two when it'll be necessary again and I'll have more cash to spend.

So I had the system sent from Dell with the 512MB Radeon ATI HD 3870 card which is definitely not as good as yours Andy but should get me by just fine for a while and it runs Mass Effect about as good or better than the Xbox 360 so thats pretty impressive for it I think.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rockband is about the only game I play right now. Can't wait for RB2 in a month!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
In Motion said:
Bah, consoles are way too expensive and only have 1 purpose. New computer is a much better investment. Anyways, I only play one game; CoD 4 (online). And I dont even have time to play it that often.
That purpose being fun.

I have 6 pc's in my house and I don't use any of them for gaming. I hate using a goodamned mouse to navigate.

PulpFiction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I play a lot of pc games.Recently I'm playing Oblivion and Call of Duty 4.
I think this years gonna be great for pc gaming because of Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really a PC gamer.

I got a 360, mostly play Halo 3 and COD 4.

GT: Notorious Diddy
Add me up fellas.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Bah, consoles are way too expensive and only have 1 purpose. New computer is a much better investment.
You sure about that? How often do you have to do a major update to make sure you can play all the newest games the way they were meant to be played? If you have to buy a $500 graphics card at least every 5 years, not including a new mobo and processor. Do you really think that it's less expensive then buying a new console for $500 every 7 years? Also many types of games are console only.

I currently own a Playstation 3 and Wii. But I may have to get an Xbox 360 to play all the RPG's that are going to be exclusive to it. The thought of having to get an Xbox to play RPG's pisses me off to no end. I don't care about Halo, Gears of War, Foreza and what ever else is Xbox exclusive, I just want it for the Japanese RPG's :down:

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I am seriously behind the times. I have a PS2 and the last games I've been playing are Gran Turismo 4 and Guitar Hero III.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
You sure about that? How often do you have to do a major update to make sure you can play all the newest games the way they were meant to be played? If you have to buy a $500 graphics card at least every 5 years, not including a new mobo and processor. Do you really think that it's less expensive then buying a new console for $500 every 7 years? Also many types of games are console only.
But then again I cant really make presentations, surf the internet, use Word, itunes etc on a frickin Xbox. Im not exactly rich (atm) so its not like I can even afford a "fun machine", which i probably wouldnt be able to use that often either. Also, you make it sound like the only use of a computer is gaming, which ofcourse is extremely wrong. I have never done a major update on my computer (its pretty new though). So yeah. A computer IS a better investment. Of course, if your rich or spoiled, enjoy your funbox, but it serves one purpose: FUN (Like other guy mentioned in reply to me). I can get the same amount of fun from my computer. Or living life outside a screen.

Btw: Spending a 100 bucks++ on a new game everytime you want one and expenses for TV and accessories for console isnt exactly cheap either.