Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VIDEO: 10 Reasons NOT to Date Single Moms

Reaction score
I put out a podcast/videocast twice a week, and so far this is my most popular video. Apparently, people can relate to not dating single moms; the few times I tried, it just wasn't worth it. Would love to hear your thoughts about the subject!

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree. Biggest problem is your dating/sex life revolves around her kids. When she has them, when she doesnt, when they are asleep, when they are awake. Best to not even get involved. And typically they are emotionally unstable with ex issues

Reactions: B80

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree. Biggest problem is your dating/sex life revolves around her kids. When she has them, when she doesnt, when they are asleep, when they are awake. Best to not even get involved. And typically they are emotionally unstable with ex issues
Huge waste of time.. Simply pinning down a date or even a hook up with a single mom is a fukin nightmare.

Not only that, these single moms always have a story about the ex being some evil douch bag.. In reality she is more than likely complicit in the break up of the relationship.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like kids and have no problem with that, why not? Problem is that most of these women are actually looking for some guys that can help her raising the kid in one way or another, but it doesn't exclude the fact that you may find a responsible woman that won't try to make you her kid's daddy and will keep you away from this matter. These are the women who got their **** together. But, of course, you can't expect to become somehow a priority in her life, her kids will always come (or should always come) first.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms have always been the hardest lay for me for whatever reason. 9/10 of the times I’ve been rejected, ghosted, dumped after a month or 3, it’s always been by single moms. I got tired of beating my head against that wall and just came to the conclusion that I’m not for them and they aren’t for me. The biggest thing though is you’re expected to make her FIRST in your life but YOULL be 4th at best in hers.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put in my $.02 from a dad that has a few kids, which may provide a different perspective.

Dating single moms are only conducive if you also are a single dad, want a quick lay/fwb setup, or don't mind embarking on a LTR with the possibility of marriage and/or being part of her kid's lives.

Note that you will ALWAY play second fiddle to her kids in all ways: Time, attention, money allocation, affection, scheduling, etc.

If you don't fit into the above or you require the full blown attention from a female, then I would avoid single moms to save yourself headaches. My $.02

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put out a podcast/videocast twice a week, and so far this is my most popular video. Apparently, people can relate to not dating single moms; the few times I tried, it just wasn't worth it. Would love to hear your thoughts about the subject!

Very good video