Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Victimhood is the feminine energy

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other poster brought it up, I’m relaying my truth which happens to also be objective. Black men put up with unnecessary bullshvt because a lot of lowlife racists have power. That’s just facts. @Bokanovsky knows the truth he’s just trying to convince himself otherwise. Barack Obama once the most powerful man on the planet went through the same racial garbage.

Point is, there are limits to self-help propaganda. A 5’10 man will never be 6’ no matter how much he wishes it. We can only maximize the hand we are dealt.
Okay, I was going to speak on masculinity, but this is probably a very good moment for me to step in on something that matches the topic at hand in a very unique way.

What you guys are seeing is actual feminine energy, the one that got instilled into the black community through single mother households. Victimization is separate from feminine energy, but victimhood is a symptom of said energy regardless. Real men accept that life isn't fair and adjust their actions accordingly. Women and children blame external factors that the world is not fair. In this case, EyeBRolling is saying that the world isn't fair that he gets stopped by police. However, instead of dealing with it like Pandora does, he is crying just like any black activist does. That's the feminine energy leaking out of him, and is one of the instances where the victimhood and feminine energy are coming from the same place.

EyeBRolling, if you cannot accept the unfairness of life, you will never have success at all.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men accept that life isn't fair and adjust their actions accordingly. Women and children blame external factors that the world is not fair. In this case, EyeBRolling is saying that the world isn't fair that he gets stopped by police. However, instead of dealing with it like Pandora does, he is crying just like any black activist does.
Thanks for the advice but I’ll never eat shvt that is handed to me. If I get unfairly targetted, I’m going to speak on it. I do not support a meritocracy that doesn’t operate as one.

EyeBRolling, if you cannot accept the unfairness of life, you will never have success at all.
We teach people to respect us by what we are willing to accept. Hell will freeze over before I “accept” such blatant disrespect.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice but I’ll never eat shvt that is handed to me. If I get unfairly targetted, I’m going to speak on it. I do not support a meritocracy that doesn’t operate as one.

We teach people to respect us by what we are willing to accept. Hell will freeze over before I “accept” such blatant disrespect.
You should speak out, if there is blatant disrespect, as anyone should.

But if there isn't, then the only one that will be hurt by your anger is you, as @HaleyBaron said. And especially if you go around actively LOOKING for disrespect.

No one here will ever argue about the reactions to disrespect and disparaging actions/words. The real question(s) are if those things actually happened. Didn't turn out too well for ole Jussie.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victimhood is a great platform to trick the pleb masses into going along with a narrative..... even if that narrative ultimately will harm them, because simple-minded plebs are so blinded by emotions that they can't engage their deductive reasoning.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should speak out, if there is blatant disrespect, as anyone should.

But if there isn't, then the only one that will be hurt by your anger is you, as @HaleyBaron said. And especially if you go around actively LOOKING for disrespect.
That is a strawman. You suggested that black people need to just “accept” that police will fvck with us. As a law abiding American citizen, I reject that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a strawman. You suggested that black people need to just “accept” that police will fvck with us. As a law abiding American citizen, I reject that.
Yes, just like we accept that all women won't fvck us. Or accept that we won't all get the best job. Or accept your neighbor has a hot wife and hot car and you don't. There is always things you have to accept. That's what being a man means. Not a black man, not a white man, not a purple man. Just a man. You are also correlating submission with acceptance. We're not telling you to submit to the cops or any situation that presents itself that you are unhappy about. We're saying you should accept it cause you will always run into things you cannot control. As a man, you are meant to navigate it regardless.

When sailors sailed across the seas and oceans to find new lands, the waters were rough and the weather dangerous. But they accepted this was the environment, created ships accordingly, and got across to new explorations. If the sailors of the time thought like you do now, they would have just made a simple plank of wood and hope they got to the other side cause "they won't accept the wind and ocean being what it was." But because they did, they made sails that took advantage of the course wind, took advantage of the rough waves, and now they became the kings over what was a problem to them.