Very confused

Hercules

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi all i met this girl over the internet and she tells me she has a bf who she has been with for some years...anyway i was web cam chating with her and she flirts with me and blows me kisses over the cam and she got undressed infront of the cam, she wants to "hang out" this weekend...so im confused on what to do... is this girl just a tease or she looking to cheat on her bf? can anyone analyse this. thanks

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say, did she toss you a number or knows where you live....and if she can find out where you live what keeps her pissed off bf from tracking you down. It sounds like she is trying to cheat, and she probably wants to get caught to make her bf angry. She's probably a skank if she is willing to take her clothes off to a complete stranger that she just met and has only know for a day or two.

-Grey Fox

Hercules

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl told me shes a Virgin and today i talked to ehr again she said she lost it to her bf so what ever she was planign with me i think i got no chance now lol, not sure if i should get rid or her or keep trying... what do u guys think?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hercules
... is this girl just a tease or she looking to cheat on her bf? ...
Yes.

And I agree with Grey--let it go.

If there's confusion here, you're not ready for these games.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's teasing dude - don't take those kind of girls seriously.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah let it go. But keep her around to beat off to when she undresses on the webcam. In fact, record it and post the link here.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
Yeah let it go. But keep her around to beat off to when she undresses on the webcam. In fact, record it and post the link here.
Can you record it from webcam on MSN? and if you can, how?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah lets take a look at this chick