Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vending machines

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m considering buying some vending machines for additional income. Anyone have experience?

logicallefty

Reaction score
No experience with the sales side, but I once dealt with a Pepsi machine that got hacked through it's Internet connection, which is common to have now on the newer ones that take credit cards. This caused quite a stir for the company responsible for the machine and the college where the machine was located. Make sure you secure the machines well.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No experience with the sales side, but I once dealt with a Pepsi machine that got hacked through it's Internet connection, which is common to have now on the newer ones that take credit cards. This caused quite a stir for the company responsible for the machine and the college where the machine was located. Make sure you secure the machines well.
That’s a big concern of mine. I feel these things are easy targets for theft. I’m just trying to see if the pros outweigh the cons.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad side hustle if you could get into the cannabis and you should be good and with credit fraud on the rise you have to watch out with that as well

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy that owns the gym I go to has 3 vending machines stocked with work out/energy/protein drinks. He has told me he does very well with them and threw out some impressive numbers. They are getting restocked every 3 days.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy that owns the gym I go to has 3 vending machines stocked with work out/energy/protein drinks. He has told me he does very well with them and threw out some impressive numbers. They are getting restocked every 3 days.
Must be nice to run a business and a side hustle that complement each other.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have experience but I don't think this is a good field with discretionary income going nowhere but down.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m considering buying some vending machines for additional income. Anyone have experience?
I did some research about them before, I think it is only profitable if you have many and make it your full time job to go after them

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did some research about them before, I think it is only profitable if you have many and make it your full time job to go after them
I did more research and found that the easiest way to make it work is by knowing business owners that'll allow me to place them on their property. They would generally take a cut of the profits. As of now, I only know 2-3 business owners who would probably work a deal with me.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did more research and found that the easiest way to make it work is by knowing business owners that'll allow me to place them on their property. They would generally take a cut of the profits. As of now, I only know 2-3 business owners who would probably work a deal with me.
Go knock on some doors and talk to managers and owners. Can be intimidating if you don't have sales experience but that will get you the least expensive and most effective results. That is how I started my business the first few years essentially until I could afford a sales rep. Good skill to get comfortable with

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
A popular vending machine these days is not food related.. ITs ones that sell eye lashes and nails.. They are KILLING it at malls and such..

I'm an entrepreneur myself.. I got hella ways to make money.. If you ever want to chat, hit my DM's.. My main bread and butter is ecommerce right now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is a YouTube channel of a guy who is in his late teens/early twenties that has several machines and he does walkthroughs of how he manages them on a monthly basis, where to put them, etc...

It was pretty interesting even for someone who isn't trying to add them...will try and find and post it here

Found it:

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a YouTube channel of a guy who is in his late teens/early twenties that has several machines and he does walkthroughs of how he manages them on a monthly basis, where to put them, etc...

It was pretty interesting even for someone who isn't trying to add them...will try and find and post it here

Found it:
Thanks for the vid. It looks like he averages about $140 per machine per month gross. His net may end up being about $100. Not sure if that's worth it, IMO. Machines cost about $5k and the cut a business takes averages about 10% for electricity use, etc. Then there's vandalism to factor in....

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to my barber and he agreed to let me put a machine in his shop. We agreed to wait and see how it does before agreeing to a percentage cut. I told him I'd tip him a little extra in the meantime. I also had to apply for a permit and tax license which will run me $200 yearly for the permit and then there's a formula the govt uses to determine sales tax. Gotta love uncle sam.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy in Detroit running an illegal weed vending machine. He made huge stacks of cash, which they found when he got raided recently. But he got raided because he was a moron and bought a sawed off shotgun from a guy who ended up being an informant for the ATF. He would still be enjoying his cash if he had just stayed away from illegal firearms.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy in Detroit running an illegal weed vending machine. He made huge stacks of cash, which they found when he got raided recently. But he got raided because he was a moron and bought a sawed off shotgun from a guy who ended up being an informant for the ATF. He would still be enjoying his cash if he had just stayed away from illegal firearms.
Always the goddamnd sawed-off. Where my Ruby Ridge boys at?:rolleyes:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably needed it to protect himself/his money from robbery as a sawn-off is a very home-protecting kind of firearm.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably needed it to protect himself/his money from robbery as a sawn-off is a very home-protecting kind of firearm.
I had a mossberg 12 Guage with an 18.5" barrel, which is legal and still one hell of a home defense weapon.

A friend's dad was in the early part of the Vietnam War. The rifles that the army gave them rusted in the jungle and wouldn't fire. Soldiers were writing home to their families, asking that they mail them their .357 revolvers and hunting shotguns. When the shotgun arrived, the barrel got sawed off right away. On patrol, when the vc jumped out of the bushes, they would hit them with the shotguns first and then finish them with the .357s