Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vatoloco's Observation Log

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(continued from above)

Something else that I thought about is how you need to keep your skills sharp with both.

Continued learning...
---
You need to continuously keep applying what you've learned in order to have a successful relationship with your woman/bike. (Translation: Game is forever!)

Every few months I will go on a Sunday out the parking lot of one of the local community colleges where they caught my beginner's course. I will practice emergency braking (trying not to lock that back wheel -- none of the bikes I have has ABS), last-second obstacle avoidance, proper out-in-out turn taking, and, of course, the dreaded "Box" (those who've taken the course know what I'm talking about: the box that you must keep your bike inside during the test). You need to practice your skills to keep them sharp.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thank you for the many things you've taught me..."

I've been dating my current GF for close to a year now. She has actually had the best track record of them all. She is young and from the motherland, i.e. very malleable and unspoiled by the corrosive feminism prevalent here in the States. She is like pottery clay that I'm molding to my liking. She understands that I am a Man and that she is a Woman.

Our fucking gets better every time. She is inexperienced so at first it was a little annoying that she didn't already know what to do but hey, mine is the only pole she's ridden! -- I'll take that over a cock carousel whore! We are getting more attuned to what each other likes when it comes to sex. Plus she's so fucking tight! :D

I've taught her plenty of other things as well. About Life. About Behavior. Abour Karma. About having Fun. About Work Ethic. About appreciating Family and Health. And many other things. She is quite thankful.

And that brings me to the meat of this post. This girl is very much in love with me (as I am with her -- of course, her IL being higher than mine! ;)) so this past New Year's Eve she thanked me for all that I've taught her (not only sexually, but about Life). She told me that she wants me to keep teaching her and that thanks to me, her take on Life has taken a whole different direction than before she met me. I told her "You're welcome, kiddo" and gave her a tender kiss on the lips and on her forehead.

Lessons to be learned
  • For those of us on the better side of 30, like I mentioned before, look for two-way compatibility in your prospective partners. Don't get blinded by pussy and end up with the wrong woman.

• My GF is not hot. She is a cute 7 (an 8 when she puts on make up and dresses up). You might wanna explore this option when you tire of the 9+ women who have bad attitudes and get fat. ;)

• Be thankful and humble. If you're seeking true, honest advice here in the forums and you take it to heart, you will be successful. If you only want to read what you wanna hear and remain blind with your AFC self, then you will fail. I'm for one thankful to all of you for teaching me things. What? You don't think you've taught me things? You have. You just don't realize it. ;)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My Mommy says I'm special!"

Reading several threads here on SS I came to realize that not only women have an entitlement problem. When a woman doesn't reciprocate (doesn't pick up phone, doesn't dig back, doesn't find you attractive, etc.), instead of accepting so and moving on, we are getting the well-known and overly-used "Fuckin' whore, she doesn't deserve me," "She was probably a slut anyway," "Her loss since I'm The Prize!"

Well, are you really? Sounds more like sour grapes to me...

Sure, your ego is a great thing when kept under control (makes your wanna become a better person, etc.) But it is not reined in, it is a great hindrance to your advancement not only as a Man, but as a person. A chick doesn't like you? Big deal. Accept it as it is and move on. Preferably, learn from the experience.

Now if you're consistently being rejected, then there's something wrong with you! Unless you're a fucking ogre with no social skills (and even then, Shrek found a girl, yes?), you shouldn't be getting rejected all the time. If you are, then there are things about yourself that you need to fix.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Life there is always stride toward balance...

If you wanna attract a good woman and have her in your Life, you must improve yourself and become a good man yourself. If you're a lazy, ugly, out-of-shape and out-of-work basement dweller who wants to bang supermodels, you're in for a big disappointment and a life full of bitterness.

Work on what you can (you can't change your face... unless you have the $$$ for plastic surgery! :D) and become a good, attractive man. Live a Good Life, without needing a woman to "complete" you. You should be happy and whole by yourself. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but the moment you don't need a woman is the best moment to have them. Crazy, I know!

Fuck you vatoloco! I AM a good man and women still don't like/want me!

Are you truly? The kind of guy who has his life in order? The kind of guy you'd wanna be around? The kind of guy who has a great personality and puts a smile on people's face with his positive outlook on Life? If you're not at that stage, then you haven't achieved your best yet.

Also, the more you want something, the more you subconsciously sabotage yourself. "Shit, I don't have a woman! I'm a loser! I AM GONNA DIE A FUCKING VIRGIN!!" Women can smell desperation a mile away. And they run from it.

Ultimately, I think the majority of us want a companion (especially if we want kids). Not only to fuck, but to share other aspects of Life. Sure, one could go at it alone in this adventure called Life but it sure is more fun when you're travelling with someone you fuck, eat, play and laugh with.

But it is when you're complete by yourself that you can have the best relationship with a woman... by not needing her.

The Great Irony of Life.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Vatoloco,

I encountered some of your posts lately and I ran out of props to spreads.
So here I am in this thread to prop you. :wave:

It is almost a year now I realized what was the common source of most, if not all of my problems.

And I see in your post you mention it frequently....ones ego or the fear it lives on and creates.

I was successfully removing layer after layer of ego and fear, getting to the core of my pain, trying to let the real me shine through. And I'm still doing that and I will be doing that on my death bed, I guess.

Let me share with you some of the good signposts which helped me>
I had several "revelations", insights, realizations etc. but the "final" one occured when I came upon Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now. And it all started to make sense. I'm not sure the book would make any significant impact if I wasn't already on the verge though. As saying goes:'When you are ready a teacher will appear.' But thanks to that book I was able to leap forward. It is so much easier when you can see that what you realized is actually at least 2500 years old wisdom.
end of advertisement :) Hope it helps.

What is the Motherland of yours, you mention, if I may ask? I was thinking Russia, since you mentioned feminine girls and Motherland Russia is frequent use. But your nick points to Central or South America?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
And I see in your post you mention it frequently....ones ego or the fear it lives on and creates.
Ego is a powerful force. It can be positive or negative, depending on how you steer/control it.

But thanks to that book I was able to leap forward. It is so much easier when you can see that what you realized is actually at least 2500 years old wisdom.
end of advertisement :) Hope it helps.
Good for you man. :up:

What is the Motherland of yours, you mention, if I may ask? I was thinking Russia, since you mentioned feminine girls and Motherland Russia is frequent use. But your nick points to Central or South America?
Unfortunately I will have to leave this unanswered as I value my relative anonymity:

There is such a dearth of critical thought and analysis in society at large that those willing to do so become the immediate targets for the indignation seeking majority of the Matrix. Bloggers such as myself, Roissy, Roosh, Dalrock, Ferd, and a whole host of others, must be exceptionally careful in our anonymity for fear of real-world repercussions for our ideas and our observations. We take on pseudonyms by necessity for fear of an impact to our careers, our families, our personal lives, etc.
http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/no-preference/

Don't want this happening to me.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine's Day

Several months ago I told my current GF: "I don't do Valentine's Day. I think it's retarded." She asked "Why?" I told her: "I don't see why I have to buy my partner over-priced crap in order to show my love for her. I'd rather show you each and every day that I love you through my actions."

She looked at me surprised. But then it hit her. I was right. I show her actions. Every day. Not just on February 14th.

You should too.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Ego is a powerful force. It can be positive or negative, depending on how you steer/control it.
It certainly shouldn't steer you. What I learned is to actually lock it in a trunk.
Actually I don't remember my ego did something to my advantage ever. It only looked like it did for a limited time and then it appeared to be quite harmful - Either to my well being, my integrity or sense of peace and balance.

Unfortunately I will have to leave this unanswered as I value my relative anonymity:

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/no-preference/

Don't want this happening to me.
Well, I was just curious. Hope you are not paranoid as the Matrix guy.
In case you are, I have to warn you. Your address is easily traceable...with your ISP cooperation, willing or unwilling (more effort) even your physical address. Not for fellow forum posters though. Neighbor sharing or hacking your wifi, sneaky IT guy in ISP or server administrator for sosuave can manage much better. In the case you really worry, I propose using Anonymizer with SSL. But I wouldn't be amazed if these were under special oversight from hackers and law enforcement.

Safest is Internet cafe, I guess....changing frequently :)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not that paranoid but I just don't want one of my many IRL enemies putting two and two together and realizing that vatoloco is me. Only true Padawan friends know my IRL identity.

And I'm gonna try to keep it that way.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Thank you for being honest."

Jariel's post reminded me of the very first time I had to drop a girl (I had always been the one being dumped up to that point). Now, keep in mind that this was a long time ago, when I was still growing as a Man.

Sweet girl, a few years younger than me. Worshipped the ground I walked on but she was not quite what I was looking for in the face. Plus she was a little fat. She fucked me good but I knew deep inside my heart that it would not be anything long-term.

Not wanting to waste her time, I called her up one night and told her the bad news (with a knot in my throat): "Sweetheart, what we have is not gonna amount to anything long-term. I don't wanna waste your time. I can't see you any more."

**silence that lasted just a few seconds but felt like an eternity**

"You know what? Thank you being honest. No one had being this straight-up with me. Thanks. Good-bye."

And just like that, it was done. I felt like shit after the call but after a few days, the shitty feeling turned into relief. Sure, the sex was good but it would've been a waste of time (for both me and her) to continue seeing each other if she wasn't quite what I was looking for.

Lessons to be learned:
  • The first time you dump a girl, it's horrifying experience (or at least it was for me). But once you do it, it gives you the confidence to end things when they're not working out.
  • If she's not right for you, don't waste her time. But more importantly, don't waste yours. There are 6+ billion people on this little planet, more than half of them females. Get to it.
  • If you've seen someone for a while, don't drop them via text. Preferred method is at her place (so that she doesn't have to drive in a bad state). Barring that, phone call. Never e-mail or text. It shows no class.
  • If after a first date you don't dig, sure: polite e-mail or text.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why do my eyes hurt?" "You've never used them."

This post reminded me today of something that is very important in your growth as a Man: to be able to acknowledge that you are wrong and to accept constructive criticism from knowledgeable people.

I would to like to believe (unless we're highly delusional and these forums are just a massive intellectual masturbatory circle-jerk) that a good number of the veterans here know what they're talking about due to experience. They've had their hearts broken into a million pieces by that "one special girl" who didn't like them but rather fucked the ex good. They were confused about women with their [seemingly] incongruent behavior and were like "WTF!? Women are fucking crazy!" They were relatively good with women but eventually got dumped every single time and didn't know why.

But at one point, they decided to change. They didn't want to put up with it anymore and looked for a better way. They listened. They tried. They failed.

They learned.

"No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver" (None so blind as those who will not see)

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

Ultimately YOU have to make the choice. Do you want to finally wanna wake up and see the truth? Are you ready to take the Red Pill? Are you thirsty enough for the sweet water of freedom? Or do you wanna keep going through Life like a chump, being used and abused for the rest of your days?

I love the quote that Rollo has on his blog. "Why do my eyes hurt?" "You've never used them." At the beginning of your new, unplugged Life, you will start seeing the world with a different perspective. Your eyes WILL hurt. But as you experience and grow, the pain will make way for Enlightenment.

Lessons to be learned:
  • A good quality to have is the ability to acknowledge when you're wrong. Don't make a big deal out of it. Learn from it and move on.
  • Take advantage of the advice from the knowledgeable people here. If you're getting consistent advice to your question/situation, it's for a reason. We've been in the trenches. We've "loved and lost." We know what it was like.
  • Stop listening to your bad ego and your overeager penis ("Dude, I wanna fuck her sooooooo bad!") Think of your long-term well-being. "Patience, grasshopper. Patience."

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plates are not necessarily women...

Something that I keep reading here in the forums is the lack of options for men. Not necessarily women but, activities, passions, etc. What if instead of wondering about what to text back, how long to wait to call, you had other things [plates] going on in your Life? Passions. Hobbies. Friends. Family.

If you don't have any of that, get them.

That way Jenny is not the object of all your thoughts. Occupy your mind and time with other endeavors. Pick up a hobby. Go back to school and finish/get your degree. Learn a new language. Just do something!

If all you do is wake up, go to work/school and come back to the computer, you're just gonna be twiddling your thumbs, whacking off and thinking about why Jenny isn't texting your back.

"I'm not emotionally invested". "I have three other plates". "Fuck you, you're all wrong. She's special. She's different!"​
Really? If that truly were the case, you wouldn't be posting here. ;) Now don't get me wrong. If you have a question/request for advice, please by all means post your thread. But don't delude yourself into thinking we don't know what the truth is. Trust us. We've been you in the past. We know how it is.

We all had to re-start (some of us from rock-bottom). You have been given the chance to take the Red Pill. By luck [divine intervention?] you have landed here at SS. You have been given a wonderful opportunity to see and embrace the Truth. Think of the millions of men who will go through their lives plugged-in and living miserable lives stuck in loveless marriages/relationships, putting up with screaming shrews who berate, abuse, and cheat on them constantly.

Do you want to be one of those? Do you wanna have to settle for an ugly/fattie/crazy one? You have the choice, my friend.

Choose wisely...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I will never find another one like you!"

This thread reminded me of something my current girl told me sometime ago. I don't recall what the conversation was about but that particular line became ingrained in my brain: "I will never find another one like you!"

I guess when you indeed become The Prize you don't have to worry about being "replaceable." ;) In fact, it is YOU who becomes the chooser and is willing and able to replace girls who don't measure up to you.

Become The Prize and things will begin to fall into place...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I know how much it cost now!"

Yesterday I was out shopping at one the local warehouse clubs. This one in particular has a fine jewelry section. IDK how "fine" it is since I'm not a gemologist but I figure that its jewelry should be of decent quality.

Anyway, I'm walking near this section when I hear a female voice say "I know how much it cost now!" I turn around and see two females, one lamenting to the other. She was NOT happy. Apparently she was disappointed that the ring she was given was not worth more.

And this got me thinking. IDK if it was an engagement ring or not but whatever happened to "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? If you are given a gift, do you ever complain that it wasn't "expensive enough"?

If it was indeed an engagement ring, I feel truly sorry for the guy. She appears to care more about the cost of the ring than the future commitment that it represents...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But he's too lazy to do anything!"

Rollo's post today reminded me of a conversation I overheard yesterday at lunch.

A woman (hadn't paid much attention to her prior to overhearing this conversation since she was fat) was lamenting to another woman how her husband was a lazy good-for-nothing.

I wasn't really paying attention up until the point where she said "I'm pregnant! I can't be carrying moving boxes from the garage! All he does is play Xbox while I'm trying to get things done but he's too lazy to do anything!"

Apparently they had just moved into a new place and the guy didn't really wanna do much. Doesn't sound like much a of Leader.

Lessons to be learned:
  • Women can be dumb. They will get married to and impregnated by total lazy fucks... as long as their IL in them is high! ;)
  • Be the Leader of your pack. Like I've mentioned m u l t i p l e t i m e s, you need to be assertive and take charge. You need to lead.

Remember:
But in any case, if you find yourself with a girl on your boat, then you better make damn sure you're at the helm, steering that puppy in the direction that you want. If you don't, she will gladly take the controls and steer herself. But you run the risk of her getting tired of playing Captain and deciding to get off your boat...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1865429#post1865429