Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vatoloco's Observation Log

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see what the hoopla is:

http://www.latimes.com/business/tec...tha-brick-ugly-pretty-20120405,0,313851.story

Samantha Brick goes viral: Isn't she lovely? Annoyed people say 'no'

Samantha Brick has discovered that when you write about your own good looks, people will not react well.

The backlash from her Daily Mail column, "There Are Downsides to Looking This Pretty," has gone viral. And this week, the British woman spoke about the evidence of the vitriol on ABC's "Good Morning America" -- "the thousands of vile messages I've had on Twitter, the thousands of vile emails I've had to my personal account, the messages I've had on my own answerphone."
From the original column:
I work at mine [appearance] — I don’t drink or smoke, I work out, even when I don’t feel like it, and very rarely succumb to chocolate. Unfortunately women find nothing more annoying than someone else being the most attractive girl in a room.
Sure, she is not hot. I am sure she was a cute 7 in her youth but she is not making a false statement.

The fem-centric world just doesn't like the Truth.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was asked to expand on this particular post concerning "wrong women" when it comes to my own personal experience and the ones I've witnessed and how one goes about seeing Red Flags when it comes to being with these types of women.

To me there are several things in my Life that I value very much: my time, my money, my health and my sanity. "Wrong women" will negatively impact your life in one or more of these factors, particularly your health and your sanity.

Back in the day, I had a girlfriend. Turns out she had been molested as a child and I ended up getting the short end of the stick. Super insecure girl who was always accusing me of shit I never did, affecting my sanity. I was angry and frustrated whenever I was out with this girl. Hey, I thought love was supposed to be "loving and fun"! ;)

I also dated a bipolar chick back in the day. She'd be the sweetest girl one day and then a total psycho the next, when she didn't take her pills. Sex was great but I had to walk on eggshells around this girl. Whenever she'd call and I would see her number on the caller ID, my body would get sick. Literally. I would feel nauseous. Eventually I stopped picking up her calls. She'd leave sweet, alluring messages, followed by threats of not knowing what she "was capable of." Fun times. :rolleyes:

A buddy of mine went out with a bartender. He'd tell me that when they were out and about, they'd run into customers of hers who would say "Hi" and she would completely ignore him, making him jealous and frustrated. Never tried one myself after his experience. Can't compete with the level of Attention need.

I also went out with this girl who I found out had Daddy Issues. Completely psycho girl. Had to change my number. I've never gone out with a Gold Digger (since I'm not rich) but I would imagine that they've be a handful too.

So what are the Red Flags when it comes to these women? If they're not positively influencing your life but are rather affecting it like stated above. More than likely, you have a "wrong woman" in your hands.

What are some the consequences of dating/fucking these women? Loss of time. I wasted collective years with women who were not good for me. I could've used that time with candidates for "good ones". Not to mention the money wasted on them!! smh

Your health and sanity are also affected. When I was dating molested girl above, my health took a beating as I used to get the most painful migraines I've ever had in my life. Stopped seeing her, the migraines stopped. Nice, huh? With bipolar chick, I literally was sometimes afraid to go out of my apartment. Never felt safe. My sanity suffered.

Hopefully that provides an insight for anybody interested.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading that clusterfuck of a thread in MM, I saw these two gems by Jitterbug and Burroughs: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1902181#post1902181

The second link in particular had something that I thought it should be re-iterated and written down here as an observation.

You have to understand, that when a woman gets mad and starts just pushing your buttons, okay? That is the female version of the Hail Mary, alright?

Now, I know you guys all watch fuckin' NFL. What does Tom Jackson say when they throw the fuckin' Hail Mary? What do you do? *knock it down!* That's what you do! And you knock it down by just being calm.

Now if she just says a bunch shit in fuckin' anger, okay? And you actually respond to the shit and insult her back, that's like taking an "Unnecessary Roughness" call, after you just stopped the other team Fourth and fuckin' Goal, to end the game.

Now, it's a penalty. They got a First Down. You gave them all... a whole fuckin' four set of downs to try to get in the fuckin' end zone. You fucked up! You had the game won cuz you lost your cool.

Don't ever lose your cool.
Hey, football fans, it don't get any clearer than this! :D

Geee

Reaction score
Excellent observations. This is a top notch thread!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Look at this way: it cost you twenty dollars to get rid of him."

I'm a huge movie buff. I like all sorts of movies, especially the ones that teach me something useful. Ever since I became unplugged back in the day, I see movies through a new set of eyes. This recent response of mine reminded me of A Bronx Tale, in the scene where Sonny talks to C about the $20 owed to him.

"Look at this way: it cost you twenty dollars to get rid of him. Right? He's never gonna bother you again. He's never gonna ask you for money again. He's out of your life for twenty dollars. You got off cheap. Forget it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RH-ZPS-WC0

Bonus: "Fear lasts longer than love."

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Door Test

Another good one from A Bronx Tale is the Door Test:

"... then you walk around the back of the car and you look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over, lift up that button for you, so you can get in, dump her."

"Just like that?"

"Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button for you so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you've seen is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAJdqzRM6Dw

Nowadays most cars have power locks so if you don't have manual ones for the Door Test, look at other things. When you open the door for her and she gets in the car, does she offer to take the drinks you just bought and put them in the cup holders? Does she help you take down the windshield shade?

Look at the little things she does or does not do.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"... and it tastes SO fvcking good!"

A couple of weekends ago I saw Sideways. As a loser as Miles is, you cannot help but feel sorry for the guy. In his 40s, the guy has pretty much amounted to nothing in his life...

Anyway, what I wanted to mention in this log is that you never, EVER do the following:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhr1zv_miles-misses-the-moment_shortfilms

In this scene, Maya (the blond woman) lets Miles know that she wants to be fucked. Seriously, those are "Fuck me!" eyes. You, as a Man, need to to take the lead, reciprocate the kino and initiate.

Lesson to be learned:
  • If a woman ever gives you that look, take her as she wants to be taken.
  • "You hesitate, you masturbate."

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're short...

It's almost the end of the semester here at work and something that I absolutely love about working here (a university) is the access to cute, young, pretty girls who switch over to skimpy outfits as soon as the weather warms up.

Anyway, I have a blast here talking and flirting with all these girls but what made me wanna write this particular post today is something that I've reflected over the years and was finally able to boil it down to this:

If you're a short guy, you better make sure you're toned if you wanna be good with the pretty girls.​

We all know that most young girls' priority during college is the "hotness" of guys they hook up with. If you're not "hot", your chances of copulating are greatly diminished due to your height. I've noticed throughout my years here is that short guys do indeed succeed... only if they have muscular bodies and choose targets that are slightly shorter than them.

So. If you're short and you're in college, hit the gym. Otherwise, you're fucked.

And not in the good way.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push Present

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I was listening a local radio show and they were interviewing some TV newscaster who is currently on maternity leave and who recently had her child.

Anyway, I wasn't paying much attention until the female co-host of the radio show asked the woman being interviewed if she had gotten a "Push Present" from her husband. I was like "WTF is a Push Present!?" The woman being interviewed didn't know either but the co-host went ahead and explained it to her.

Looking it up today, I was horrified to find this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_present

"A push present (also known as a "push gift" or "baby bauble") is a present a new father gives a new mother when she gives birth to their child. In practice the present may be given before or after the birth, or even in the delivery room."
OH HELL NOOOOOO!!!! WTF IS THIS SHIT!!?? It's her goddamn job as a Woman to birth a child as it is mine as a Man to be a provider to my family!! It's goddamn Nature for fuck's sake!

Why don't men get "Fertilization Presents"? I mean, it takes two to make a baby, yes? I will gladly take a "I came in your pussy and impregnated you" present. :D

Lessons to be learned:
  • If your woman chooses to be a mother and expects a fuckin' Push Present, you're fucked. You chose wrong.
  • If you buy into this shit, you're a fuckin' clown. You deserve to be taken to the cleaners when she divorces your ass and raids your bank accounts and possessions.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is great. Subscribed. Can't wait for the next post.

I will have to make people watching a hobby now. I find it interesting but never pick things out as often as you.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
This thread is great. Subscribed. Can't wait for the next post.

I will have to make people watching a hobby now. I find it interesting but never pick things out as often as you.
Thanks my friend. You obviously recognize quality stuff when you see it. :D

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love how you give me boundaries!"

Yesterday, after a tiring session of "after-vacation" sex (I had been out of town for the weekend), my girl and I were in bed talking. Earlier in the day she had told me about a particular situation she had placed herself in with her family while I had been out. The offense wasn't particularly grave but I had told her that she was not to do it again. Kidding around, I told her that otherwise I'd have to "spank her".

So while we're there lying naked and swimming in sweat, tired from the exhausting pounding session, she blurts out: "I love how you give me boundaries! Even though you love me, you don't let me get away with things."

"Of course sweetheart. Just because I love you, it don't mean I'm gonna put up with any shit."

Lesson to be learned:
  • You have to be the Man in the relationship. Seriously. None of this feministic "equality" bullshit. You're supposed to be the Man and she's supposed to be the Woman. Pure and simple.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just in case!"

It's a slow Friday here at work so I'm gonna post an interaction I saw a couple of weeks ago here at school.

I'm walking back to my building when in front of me, about 40 yards away, I notice this couple talking. As I get closer, I notice that the girl is a HB8.5 and the guy she was talking too was a good-looking guy. You could tell that the girl was kinda attracted to the guy (positive body language, smile on her face, etc.) but he didn't seem that confident. At least from his approach and body language.

He was kinda slouched. His voice was kinda timid. I got closer and heard his closing and unfortunately for him, it wasn't great: "Hey, let me get your number. You know, for the project. Just in case!"

IDK if she actually gave it to him (like I said, I could tell she liked him) since I walked past them after that, but I must say, if he was interested in her outside the academic setting, it wasn't the best approach. You have to have the utmost confidence when dealing romantically with women.

I'm not saying this is going to happen overnight (it did take me 10+ years to reach Enlightenment) and I do applaud the kid's guts for asking [albeit timidly].

Lesson to be learned:
  • It's good to always close. And at first it's going to be awkward. But, with time and practice, you will gain the confidence to close the right way.

P.S. It helps if you're not ugly! :D

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never appear too Perfect...

Law 46: Never appear too Perfect

Appearing better than others is always dangerous, but most dangerous of all is to appear to have no faults or weaknesses. Envy creates silent enemies. It is smart to occasionally display defects, and admit to harmless vices, in order to deflect envy and appear more human and approachable. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity.
Among the many things I've incorporated into my Life, The 48 Laws of Power are some of the best things I ran across in my journey in the voyage called Life.

Recently, my girl has been having to invoke Law 46 by lying about her relationship with me: she has to tell her girlfriends that we constantly fight to keep them at bay, when the reality is that we have not had a single argument or fight in the almost two years we've been together.

Remember, PEOPLE ARE ENVIOUS OF THE MORE FORTUNATE AND WILL DO THINGS TO SABOTAGE YOUR HAPPINESS.

Find yourself a good one and have her protect your relationship from the harpies trying to kill it.

You have to be a Prize to find one, though! ;)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whatever you think is best."

I won't get into too many details but, I was asked last week to sit in in a meeting for a project whose people include a woman who knows my boss. I was there to be there as an observant and in case they had any technical questions.

They need hardware and were consulting with my work's IT. The guy who they talked to was an excellent salesman: throwing fast and furious specs at her, avoiding direct answers to questions and, of course, the hard sell: "I can only guarantee this pricing for you today."

Anyway, it was horrible. At least for me, as in informed person. They were overselling her things for her needs. But in any case, she just came back with: "Whatever you think is best." I had to hold my tongue as it wasn't my place to say anything.

Lesson to be learned:
  • Don't be like this woman. Don't be ignorant. Inform yourself. Or at least surround yourself with people smarter than you so that you may pick up something via osmosis!