Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vatoloco's Observation Log

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I would never approach a man!"

So I am reading this thread (and I agree with Warrior on the 4th page) but what I did get reminded of was that, sometimes, no matter what, a woman will not make the first move. No matter what. Especially if she's the traditional type.

Back when I met my girl, I had no idea that she had already "eyed" me. After we started dating, she confessed to going to my place of work in hopes that I would notice her, since she was taught "to never approach a man".

I eventually did notice her, I gauged her IL and we started dating. 2+ years later, we're still together (and quite happy, I might add).

Lesson to be learned:
  • You gotta approach. Always. They're not always gonna be banging on your front door saying "Vato, fuck me please!!!" ;) Approach, Gauge, Close. Get to "banging" afterwards.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Parad0x said:
Hey I've been reading through your observation log and I find the info is solid and gold,
Thanks, my friend. You obviously recognize good stuff when you see it.

although this one has caught my attention.

First let me say, I agree with this piece of advice. However, if ever you find yourself in a situation where you are with a girl of interest and there are other guys (at a friend's house, or at a bar or whatever), the best course of action in my opinion is to game everyone but her. In other words, socialize with everyone, your friends, female or male, but also those that you do not know, get to know them, etc. Exchange a few pieces of conversation with girl of interest, just enough so that you don't give off a vibe of ''I'm ignoring you'' but keep it very light so that you don't end up in the situation that you have described.
The reason I don't recommend doing that is because you will give off that vibe if you avoid talking to her.

When I'm at a party, social event, etc. and a woman catches my fancy, I look for IOIs (specifically, The Eyes™ and Coy Smile™). If she digs, "it's on, like Donkey Kong!", though I take an indirectly direct approach about it. I am the man. She is the woman. We both have natural roles that must be fulfilled (mine, the aggressor; hers, the prospective receptor).

I will try to talk to everyone (including a woman I find attractive) but, I would not spend too much time with her (and especially trying to impress her and/or out-peacock other men like in my prior entry). I will try to isolate. If she digs and is receptive, she will cooperate.

Trust me.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
This morning as I was getting ready, I was listening to a local radio show. I hardly watch TV anymore but apparently they were quite upset at a Summer's Eve commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxW_ZCd64tg

Fucking A, man! Pedestaling pussy, much?

"One might say: 'it's the most powerful thing on earth...'"

:eek:
Yesterday's post at Rollo's blog has a link to the video, in case you're interested in checking it out.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my shit is good but, this post is particularly good with lots of good information.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Discourage males from participating..."

A couple of weeks ago, I was on the field taking care of some issues. I was in a room, adjacent to a conference area. Since I was doing my business quietly, the people in the other room did not notice me there and were having a the following conversation [to the best of my memory]:

- "Girls are intimidated in class so we have to discourage males from participating."
- "What do you mean?"
- "Yeah, we've seen that guys are eager to answer questions but girls often don't raise their hand because they're intimidated by the number of guys with raised hands, eager and ready to answer."
- "You know what, yeah... I've noticed that in some of my classes..."
- "So what we should do is to try to discourage male participation and to encourage females to participate more."

And no, this wasn't some hippie women's lib class or some other shit like that. This was for a university-wide course that is required by the State I work for from every student wanting to obtain a degree.

Just some more food for thought...

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make this log more active if you can, your observations are very helpful and appreciated. Bookmarked this thread. :up:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Make this log more active if you can, your observations are very helpful and appreciated. Bookmarked this thread. :up:
Will try but "I don't promise nothin'!"

:D

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by vatoloco

Something I've observed over the past few years is that people behave differently (or more like naturally) when they are not being observed (or at least when they think they're not being observed.)

A couple of days ago, I'm coming back from lunch and notice this couple walking in the opposite direction on the same sidewalk. The girl was a nice 7, while the guy was a 6, slightly taller but slightly overweight. I wear extremely dark sunglasses (they're cholo/gangster style -- they wrap around my face and you can't see my eyes) and since I always look straight ahead, I was able to pretend I wasn't looking... but I was!

As we get closer, the girl obviously liked what she saw so she looked me up and down (hey, I'm a sharp dresser), got a light smirk on her face and followed me with her eyes. The guy, I guess instinctively felt something was amiss and immediately placed his arm around her, to let me know that she was his woman, all while I'm keeping my head straight and pretending not to look at them. We then passed each other and was unable to see if he kept her arm around her or not.

Several months ago, I ran into a similar situation here on campus. I was unattached and this girl also liked what she saw so I turned around and made some conversation, with a name and number close after that.

Lesson to be learned:•Learn to use your peripheral vision. Even if you are not wearing sunglasses , learn to be fully aware of your surroundings.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I noticed a few days ago, some woman was sitting next to me, seeminly oblivious to me. And I looked up at her face, her eyeballs were at the side(corner)of her eyes. Man, that seemed creepy. But they do watch, they are just a lot sneekier about it.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
vatoloco said:
So I am reading this thread (and I agree with Warrior on the 4th page) but what I did get reminded of was that, sometimes, no matter what, a woman will not make the first move. No matter what. Especially if she's the traditional type.

Back when I met my girl, I had no idea that she had already "eyed" me. After we started dating, she confessed to going to my place of work in hopes that I would notice her, since she was taught "to never approach a man".

I eventually did notice her, I gauged her IL and we started dating. 2+ years later, we're still together (and quite happy, I might add).

Lesson to be learned:
  • You gotta approach. Always. They're not always gonna be banging on your front door saying "Vato, fuck me please!!!" ;) Approach, Gauge, Close. Get to "banging" afterwards.
Holy true. I was sitting in the library and this cute girl from physics sits next to me. I ended up getting her number only to find out she always thought I was cute and wanted me to ask her out. Action is awesome.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A whiny little b!tch..."

So this morning I'm trying to read some threads and shit, man! Seriously! We men are NOT supposed to be the emotional ones. That's their job!

Sure, it's fine to feel emotions but, do not impulsively act upon them. And especially DON'T VERBALIZE THEM!!

Believe it or not, women want men... who are actually Men. You know, masculine? Not emotionally-tender, soft little whiners.

So to you I say:
  • Grow a pair.
  • Be a Man.
  • Keep Your Fuckin' Trap Shut™
Unless you want to be like the post title...