Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vatoloco's Observation Log

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, read this. All of my posts are good but this one is just pure gold.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
vatoloco said:
Seriously, read this. All of my posts are good but this one is just pure gold.

Yeah disregard what I said to you in the other thread started by Harry. Good find.man, I've always been curious of texting and.never really understood it. I thought this girl had low IL because she doesn't text me.often but when I set up a date she follows through and we have a blast . A+ post. I learned texting is trash, listening to all these dudes texting all the tike is a fail on their part. Thanks for the post man

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Yeah disregard what I said to you in the other thread started by Harry. Good find.man, I've always been curious of texting and.never really understood it. I thought this girl had low IL because she doesn't text me.often but when I set up a date she follows through and we have a blast . A+ post. I learned texting is trash, listening to all these dudes texting all the tike is a fail on their part. Thanks for the post man
:up:

If you know what you're doing, texting is okay... in moderation.

If you don't have [tight] Game, just forget it. It's gonna come back to bite you in the ass.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"..."

Last week I was at a meeting with several IT heads here at work. At this particular meeting, there was a contractor who requested a few minutes of our time to pitch their services.

It was all fine and dandy, until an older gentleman from my organization (and who holds a very important office -- I can't say what it is as it would be identifying info) started yapping away... GIVING THEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION!

I was thinking "Old dude, wat r u doin'? Dude! STAHP!" and as I looked around the room, mine wasn't the only terrified face. This contractor now has key information that now gives them leverage when it comes to the price they set for their services, assuming my organization will be needing them.

The leader of the contractor said a beautiful phrase (I can't say it here as I am sure that it was ingrained into the minds of the people attending that meeting -- hence my post subject). It alluded to how they were the ones coming in to tell us about their services, but instead came out ahead knowing a whole lot more than they were expecting to learn.

Lesson to be learned:
  • Law #4 from The 48 Laws of Power: "Always Say Less Than Necessary". This old man yapping away will [potentially] cost the organization tens of thousands of dollars. Don't be like this man. Keep your fuckin' trap shut and say only what is necessary to say.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Lesson to be learned:
  • Law #4 from The 48 Laws of Power: "Always Say Less Than Necessary". This old man yapping away will [potentially] cost the organization tens of thousands of dollars. Don't be like this man. Keep your fuckin' trap shut and say only what is necessary to say.
To add my own story to this invaluable truth:

When I was buying my house a few years ago, I was negotiating with the sellers (via the real estate agent) the terms of the deal; basically what they would fix on the house, who would pay closing costs, etc... Their agent let slip that the sellers had found a house they wanted to move into and thus wanted to get this deal over with so they could start the process on their new place.

Huge tactical error.

Long story short I stuck to my guns on all my points knowing they would either give in or risk losing their "dream house". I got what I wanted and their agent cost them probably $10k between improvements and concessions on the asking price. Oops!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
Their agent let slip that the sellers had found a house they wanted to move into and thus wanted to get this deal over with so they could start the process on their new place.

Huge tactical error.
Yep. I would have fired that agent right then and there on the spot. Unless the sellers were idiots and signed an exclusivity agreement with their selling agent.

As a side note, when I was buying my house, I interviewed several people to be my Buyer's Agent. Some people wanted exclusivity contracts. I would stand up, shake their hand and tell them "Thanks for your time." and walk off.

The lady who ended up helping me buy my house told me "I won't ask you to sign any contract. I will look for properties with your requirements and show them to you. I will get paid if you buy a property I show you." (through her commission).

Guess who I bought my house through? ;)

Long story short I stuck to my guns on all my points knowing they would either give in or risk losing their "dream house". I got what I wanted and their agent cost them probably $10k between improvements and concessions on the asking price. Oops!
"Oops" indeed. +1 on the great example.

Saying more than you need to say can literally cost you THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. Don't do it. Keep your mouth shut unless you have something [intelligent] to say.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind me, just a little housekeeping for my Padawans.

Here's a great example of a Wrong Woman™: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1969139#post1969139

What's a Wrong Woman™? I'm glad you asked!

Who they are: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1834720&postcount=95

Identification example: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1835128&postcount=96

How they affect you: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1902193&postcount=145

If you're not well-trained, AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. If you know what you're doing (iow, you have VERY TIGHT GAME), Pump & Dump is all these women are good for.

Learning to identify and avoid Wrong Women™ is the path to Enlightenment.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
vatoloco said:
Don't mind me, just a little housekeeping for my Padawans.

Here's a great example of a Wrong Woman™: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1969139#post1969139

What's a Wrong Woman™? I'm glad you asked!

Who they are: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1834720&postcount=95

Identification example: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1835128&postcount=96

How they affect you: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1902193&postcount=145

If you're not well-trained, AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. If you know what you're doing (iow, you have VERY TIGHT GAME), Pump & Dump is all these women are good for.

Learning to identify and avoid Wrong Women™ is the path to Enlightenment.
Spot on again, you ever fall for one of these girls? I have. And a year and a half later I'm still feeling it just not as hard. But the first couple of months ... ohmygawd I felt like complete ****. I still have to see the girl and that's why its so hard to go on sometimes . But she had daddy issues , obviously such a bad idea.

Good observation

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do."

Reading all this material is not enough. Go out there and apply it.

Learn from your experiences.

Thinking you are The Prize is not enough. Work towards becoming one.

Eventually be one.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Never mind..."

Last week I was copied on an e-mail that was a conversation/request for some technology needs here at work. My boss copied me in case my input was needed but what I found interesting was the dynamics. Let me explain.

The original request was from a woman requesting a room with certain technology. (as an observation, no "pleases" or "thank yous" anywhere from her ;)). People in the e-mail are bending over backwards trying to accommodate her needs and at one point, one entity was already making changes to its schedule to accommodate her.

The crux point came when the accommodating entity was beginning to make software installs when the original requester (the woman) dropped the following bomb (paraphrasing):

"Never mind. I found some other rooms in [alternate location] so [already-accommodating location] will not be needed after all. Thanks."

Days for e-mails back on forth, hours of coordination and work just down the toilet because she didn't have the decency of letting them know in time that she was already making plans somewhere else.

Gee, that sounds familiar...

;)

Lesson to be learned:
  • Don't bend over backwards for people, especially women. Go through Life doing no evil but, don't go out of your way to be nice to people. Remember, they (women especially) will try to take advantage of you.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You gotta have balls..."

Edit: Okay, now that I'm back, here is the post I had mentioned.

Today on one of my walks across campus I was minding my own business when all of sudden I hear "You gotta have balls" being said by a female voice.

I was heading in one direction on a sidewalk, while a pair of female students were walking the other direction, talking with each other. This is the conversation they were having, to best of my recollection, paraphrasing, of course:

- "You gotta have balls" I told him.
- You did!?
- Yeah, I mean, I like confident guys! "C'mon, I'm dating you. Have a little bit more faith in yourself."
- For reals!

Lesson to be learned:
  • Have balls.

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, only women graduate college...

I was reading an e-mail from work that highlights events throughout campus. It's getting close to the end of the semester so there's a section that focuses on the upcoming graduation ceremony.

What I found interesting is that they only used images of females in their cap & gowns for a promo illustration. Absolutely no males in sight, not even in the background.

Just some food for thought...

ManManMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
where the new log entries at, bro? :)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ManManMan said:
where the new log entries at, bro? :)
Ha! Precisely today I was gonna post my observation from lunch today! Stand by...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She could be a 500-lb woman for all he knows!"

Today I stepped out to lunch. I am eating my meal and the couple conversing next to me (a guy and a a girl) is dishing out all sorts of dirt about their friends. Remember how I tell you to keep your "fuckin' trap shut"? Yeah, there's a good reason for that!

Anyway, among the many things they were criticizing their "friends" on, they were making fun of one of their mutual friends who is apparently leaving his woman (who he has a child with) to be with a woman living on the other side of the country (who happens to have three children). The girl says the above quote and I just chuckle inside. Apparently the people involved had been having a "Facebook relationship" for several months now and he decided to move to her city because she wasn't moving to his.

Leasons to be learned:
  • KYFTS: Keep Your Fuckin' Trap Shut™!
  • Don't have Facebook, Online, or Long-distance relationships.
  • If you're gonna leave your partner/spouse/etc., at least have it be an upgrade!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As requested, Imma expand on what I mean by smart peacocking.

Back in the day, peacocking was good. Nowadays, every Tom, Dick and Harry does it. It's no longer unique. Women know this. If you're using it as a trick to "pick up chicks" (as a PUA), its effectiveness has been greatly reduced. Everybody knows about peacocking now. And I mean EVERYBODY. I mean, Brian from Family Guy did it!

What I mean about being smart about it is that it should be more subtle, more elegant, but it should still set you apart. Let me tell you my story:

Back in the day, when I got tired of getting dumped (more than 10 years ago) I started learning. I picked up several teachings, peacocking included. I tried it. It failed. Why? Because it wasn't me. It was incongruent with who I was. Chicks picked up on it (they're more intuitive than us). As I kept improving, I decided to still keep it but tone it down. Incorporate it into my new, improving personality.

I am not required at work to wear a suit and tie. But I incorporated elements from that attire and molded them into a unique style that works for me for 1) my badboy looks and 2) my current management position. I know I look good. I like it. Women like it.

Being a sharp dresser, with my own unique style IS my way of peacocking. It sets me apart from everyone else I work with. Knowing I look good is a rush of endorphins. My self-esteem is through the roof. Not only am I the shit on the inside, I AM the shit on the outside too. And this translates into a positive attitude when interacting with others. By me feeling good, I make others feel good. It is a whole lot easier to get other people to do what you want when 1) you look good, 2) you have a good attitude and give off a positive vibe and 3) you are polite ("please" and "thank you" are words I seldom hear anymore...)

When it comes to women, it's even more important. Looking good commands attention. If you're good-looking (thanks Mom & Dad!) and dress well... shit! You add Tight Game and you're an unstoppable force! All eyes are on you! "Hey, who's that guy in the tie!?" I hear through the grapevine. "What's his name? Is he married? Does he have a girlfriend?"

An in-demand Good Man, a Prize is the Holy Grail of the Good Woman.

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Coffee's for Closers only!"

Our friend Warrior posted this link. It's very good. Head over, watch and read.

Like I've already told some of you, "if you're not a Great Man, how do you expect to get a Great Woman?"

At work, do you think they hold me in high regard because of my devilish good looks or wicked sense of style? Fuck no! They love me because I'm good at what I do. They have a need. I provide a solution to that need. Hence they pay me well to keep providing a solution to that need. The moment I can't provide for their need is the moment they drop me. Simple.

Hey, I know it ain't fair. But that's Life for ya. Tough titties!

P.S. Get good at something. That's how you get ahead in Life. Remember what the Joker said in The Dark Knight: "If you're good at something, never do it for free!"

P.P.S. Like I tell you guys: Always Be Closing. Interact with a chick? Close her. Always.